Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

GoldenRuleJG April 2nd, 2022

A Peer Appreciation from someone anonymous to @BlueRiver5968

River you check all these boxes. You are…

Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act.

Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible.

River, you are thought of in this way: “They always welcome new people and share useful links. They stop chat in rooms and help listeners get support they need. Always kind, and respectful towards others.”

River your friendly nature in our community is so appreciated – to let others know they are welcome and to share your knowledge with them shows you are a very encouraging individual which we are grateful to have at 7 cups!

Big thank you to you appreciator and River.

Stars can reflect in future stars so thank you both!

_1648899922.image.png

April 2nd, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG thank you very much for creating this post

wow thank you sooo much..whoever appreciated me. I literally have no words because someone appreciating me..means a lot to me. I hope this appreciator gets a great life ahead and my prayers are always with them❤️.

I am saving the link to the post..just remind to myself when i feel down.

GoldenRuleJG April 2nd, 2022

@BlueRiver5968 yes please do save it to know that you do rock river! Well done ☺️🙌

anjellyna April 3rd, 2022

Hello loves! We have an appreciation from @moltenicecream to Anya @goldenlion1121 !

Moltenicecream says: Well, to me she's one of a kind! Very motivated, ready for change! Opens up easily and ready to share her experiences with the world!

Anya's bio looks really cute, and I think it's beautiful that we get to share experiences with each other. It can really help make someone feel less alone. Thank you Anya :)

_1648949952.golden lion appreciation.jpg

Thank you for being supportive, innovative, determined, optimistic, and emotionally intelligent!

goldenLion1121 April 3rd, 2022

@anjellyna Thank you so much @moltenicecream and @anjellyna! I appreciate everything you just said! Thanks for you kind words and i love the drawing you did!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 3rd, 2022
Hello hello everyone, we have two wonderful appreciations for the wonderful @WarmLightXO aka Elliot, who's a lovely part of our 7 cups community. ❤
Here's what your peers said about you "anonymously" 😛:

_1648992819.image.png
By the looks of it, I'd say some of your member friends have been kind towards you through these appreciation messages, or might I say, they've reverted the kindness you so generously give out to them and several others. Either way, whatta well deserved moment, Elliot, I remember coming across your profile prior to our chat or you joining the oldie side lol, and I saw this google form that members can use to initiate chats with you --- it had lots of great questions, and then you mentioning that you try to mould your listening style accordingly to be able to create a personalized atmosphere --- I was thoroughly impressed with your commitment for supporting members in your best capacities, you being so driven to cater to one's needs was awesome to witness. Thanks for being such a kind hearted person, you are wondrous. ❤

I also wanted to take this opportunity to thankyou for your enthusiasm and dedication as a leader as well, you've added more shine to our beloved Peer appreciation program.

_1648993843.image.png
Sending lots of spaghetti your way! ❤

emotionalTalker2260 April 3rd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

👀 such a beautiful background sun 💕 love you you set the appreciation up, it’s gorgeous

🐸 Emo is totally not responsible for one this 👀👀 oh, wait, yes I am 😀 @WarmLightXO already knew it was me because of the nicknames, I am the only one that calls them Liquid Light 😛

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 4th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Awww I'm glad you found it beautiful, Emooo. Thankieees. 💕

Elliot ofcourse should know it was you, because even i knew it was you lol xD xD ( "is a very observant sun" ) 😛

I see you sending in several forms for your peers, and always being so encouraging, supportive and appreciative in forums too (basically everywhere lol), so a big Thanks to *you* my amazing fruit loop friend. I'm so grateful to be your friend, you're super duper fantastic. 🤗💕

emotionalTalker2260 April 4th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🐸 Emo is not so sneaky now lmfao. *hugs the wonderful ball of sunshine* 🌞

🛸🦕 we all love seeing this fruit loop everywhere hahahahaha *flys away* 👀🛸

@emotionalTalker2260

Hehe not really :P

*hugsssss backkk* 🤗💕

Aww yess, we do, we do. *flies away with ya* xD

WarmLightXO April 3rd, 2022

Thaaaaank you @sunisshiningandsoareyou ❤❤

I did enjoy the quotations around anonymously, as neither is truly anonymous 👀

Thank you for the kind words on my form option, as it's taken a lot of time and work to get right. It works so well I have to take it out of my bio sometimes just to catch up! Your words have made my whole day 💜

I've loved my time so far in the Peer Appreciation Program 😊 and all of you gorgeous people really do make this world brighter.

*noms spaghetti*

@WarmLightXO

🤡 what is anonymous. Am I anonymous right now, nu. But I love putting down the “I am anonymous” thingo in the form just so it gives those I appreciate an opportunity to think. And then I end up replying to the post anyways..

WarmLightXO April 3rd, 2022

I laughed when I saw it in the dash, I really wanted to design it myself and call you out 😛

@WarmLightXO

You knew it was me anyways 💁🏻‍♀️ Hahahaha

@WarmLightXO

That would've been hilarious actually xD

@WarmLightXO

Aww ofcourse Elliot wonderful Elliot, super well deserved. Keep up the great work, youuu! 🤗❤️

(And i like the fact that none were actually anonymous lol--- such are friendships hehe 😛)

emotionalTalker2260 April 4th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 *is 100% anonymous just like all the other times..*

@emotionalTalker2260

Hahahah xD😛🤡 Cutiee Emoo 🤗❤️

ASilentBunny April 4th, 2022

Hello everyone! I am so happy to be back and announce that we have two amazing appreciations for our amazing @FallenAngel19 from @BlueRiver5968 (First Card) and @GoldenRuleJG (Second Card) We are so glad to have you here our lovely Angel!

_1649089123.79a3d64e5ff3177051121912673d4e54.jpg

_1649090142.7584497fee5ab3541d96c672697719ab.jpg

I would like to take a few minutes and appreciate FallenAngel19 for being such an amazing person! I have no words to describe how proud of you I am! Angel, I value the insights and guidance you provide to all of us! We are admire your strength and bravery and thank you for being part of this wonderful Community! I am so lucky to call you my friend! Please keep shining! ⭐️

April 4th, 2022

thanks @ASilentBunny for the creative post ❤️

@BlueRiver5968 Thank you!

April 4th, 2022

@ASilentBunny @BlueRiver5968 @GoldenRuleJG

😭 I appreciate you all so much, ty for so kind words. You just made me smile today 😁. Im so lucky to have so amazing peers here. Everyone thank you for being part of 7 cups and my days, 😛.

Love, angel.

@fallenAngel19 Aw Angel thank you for being here with us and making our days much better! ❤️

GoldenRuleJG April 4th, 2022

@fallenAngel19 well-deserved Angel ❤️❤️❤️

GoldenRuleJG April 4th, 2022

@ASilentBunny what a lovely presentation - thank you bunny❤️

gentleFox20 April 4th, 2022

A peer appreciation from @BlueRiver5968 to @Starlasky

⭐⭐⭐

Supportive - they are kind and helpful

Humble - they humbly admit when they are wrong

Innovative - they are open to new ideas and discussions

Decisive - despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward

⭐⭐⭐

_1649091585.PAT.png

Starlasky thank you for everything you do in your many roles here! Your kindness and empathy shines through ⭐

April 5th, 2022

thank you @gentleFox20 for taking time and making such an amazing and creative post.

love
BlueRiver

Starlasky April 5th, 2022

@gentleFox20 thank you for making this sweet post. 💙

Starlasky April 5th, 2022

@BlueRiver5968

Oh my goodness, this is so sweettttttttt! I love working with you and am so gladddddddddd to make you happy, you deserve all the happiness. Thank you for being so wonderful. *hugs hugs* 💙

GoldenRuleJG April 5th, 2022

_1649181864.image.pngPeer Appreciation for Bright!!

@brightWindow2311 you are all these qualities:

❤️Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

❤️ Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act.

❤️Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions.

❤️Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

❤️ Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible

An anonymous appreciator says that bright is brilliant because … “They support people in group rooms, members love them. They are amazing hosts, and always bring good vibes with them. Have amazing music list 🎧🙀.”

Shine Bright, like a diamond Bright - such a grounded and humble listener we all have the pleasure to talk to. ❤️

_1649181848.image.png_1649181852.image.png_1649181853.image.png_1649181855.image.png_1649181856.image.png

April 6th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG

Thank you gold & Anonymous member/listener appreciated me I really appreciate it😊

GoldenRuleJG April 6th, 2022

@brightWindow2311 well done bright - undoubtedly you deserve it!! You are brilliant 🤩

_1649182178.image.pngPEER APPRECIATION FOR @Brahmm

You are described as…

👍Supportive. They are kind and helpful

👍Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

👍Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions.

👍Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

👍Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

Brahmm with their optimistic nature has helped put smiles on faces – your appreciator chooses to be anonymous. They say “They are just amazing listener, willing to support others and to share songs” _1649182186.image.png

Brahmm April 5th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG

Omg thank you so much! :o This motivates me. I will try to do even better.

@Brahmm well done brahmm ❤️

🌊Peer Appreciation for @MelodyoftheOcean

_1649182709.image.png

Mel has been described as:

🌊Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

🌊 Coachable. They have a desire to improve.

🌊Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act.

🌊Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

🌊Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

This appreciator is anonymous and tells us this “Well melody is melody, always present and ready to help. Checks on listeners and makes sure everyone is okay. Also amazing host 🎂.”

We are in awe of the support Mel provides – what an attentive leader she is – encouraging and caring and wanting to get the best out of you.

MelodyoftheOcean April 5th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG

This made my day.

Thank you JGeeeeee, for creating this beautiful post

and thank you to whoever made this appreciation, it means more to me then I can say. *Throws all the love and support right back*

*hugs* and *magical mel tea* for everyone reading this!

💜

@MelodyoftheOcean hugs accepted and returned mel 🤗❤️ Well-deserved - well done! High fives 🙌🙌You rock- you have the powerful, yet nurturing leadership skills ☺️ It’s great to work with you - the appreciator summed you up well - thank you appreciator ❤️

April 6th, 2022

Dear peers, 💐 we got an amazing appreciation from our kind and friendly peer 💐 @Zarram77 , their appreciation goes to our well known peers, whom you all can see in rooms helping and being supportive. They are 💐 @Fristo and @GoldenRuleJG 💐 this is what appreciator said:

_1649276638.Template 12.jpeg

April 6th, 2022

@bubblingBreeze14 Thank you for amazing backgrounds ❤️