Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

crang17 March 28th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you for being such an amazing person here~

Here are two appreciations submitted to us for you!!! I hope you'll like them both.

_1648454144.1.jpg_1648454152.2.jpg

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻 Thank you @GloriaD and @Blissart for sharing with us~! 😍

GloriaD March 28th, 2022

@crang17

Amazing Crang, thank you for this beautiful post πŸ’›

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 30th, 2022

@crang17 @GloriaD @blissart

I so appreciate your time in making this wonderful graphic, Crang, love that sun's image too, thankyouu! ❀

Blisssss, you already know how highly I think of you, so believe me when I say, anything from you, even a "shining like the sun" makes my entire day and I find myself so grateful to know someone like you here. You've been such a joy to be around always and have been ever so supportive, encouraging and kind. I admire you lots and will always always cherish knowing you. Thankyou for being *you*, I hope you realise what a massive difference you make in everyone's lives. Love and Curry rice for you! πŸ€—β€

Gloriaaa, omigoshh! This is oh-so-beautiful and heart warming, thankyou for making me feel so *seen*, acknowledged and appreciated, it means the absolute world to me truly. I've always admired how understanding you are, and how willing you are to *see* people and see their perspective, your inquisitive nature is refreshing. I too remember that conversation, was a fun and interesting chat and wondering we should definitely do it again sometime lol! Cannot thankyou enough for how good you've made me feel, words sure have power and you always know how to use them-- another thing i find highly appreciable in you. I truly appreciate all this kindness you've showered on me and truth be told, it feels like taking a walk in a Sunflower field-- with a supportive, appreciative, cheerful, understanding friend. Sending you lots of love and Sunflowers, may you always continue to walk the path of growth, abundance and stability-- right about everything your heart desires and more. πŸ€—β€

GloriaD April 10th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Oh, I missed this somehow !

I'm glad this made you happy, you totally deserve it πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› And I thank you once again for your kindness and support, I really appreciate it 🌻🌻🌻🌻 I wish for you amazing things, hope you will be happy and receive kindness forever 😊😊😊😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 11th, 2022

@GloriaD

Aw no worries at all. Thankyouuuu too Gloria, so very kind, wishing the same and more for you. πŸ’›πŸŒ»

GoldenRuleJG April 4th, 2022

@crang17 well put together post πŸ™Œβ˜ΊοΈ

@Sunisshinningandsoareyou - High fives you star β­οΈπŸ˜€ Truly a fab person to chat with. @blissart and @GloriaD fantastic summary and words that reflect the personality of sun 🌞
Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 11th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG

Always such a sweetheart you are, Golden, many many thanks. I appreciate you lots too. *high fives back* πŸ€—πŸ’›

crang17 March 28th, 2022

@fallenAngel19 here is an appreciation post for your genuine kindness here on 7CUPS. I am very touched by how the appreciation described you. I hope you like this. πŸŒ»πŸ’›

_1648463501.I love seeing Paradise in the listener room! You are so helpful when anyone has any questions, and I get so happy when I see you there, since you can be professional but empathic at the same time, and you just make m.jpg

crang17 March 28th, 2022

Here is a cute little angel for you from your appreciator too.

https://imgur.com/a/FUuPzqE

GoldenRuleJG April 3rd, 2022

@crang17 great poster and post for @fallenAngel19 .

Angel well done and well-deserved - another post will come for you soon πŸ˜‰β™₯️
Reemhelp March 28th, 2022

Hey everyone! I hope you all are having an amazing day <3

Todays appreciation is actually an anonymous self appreciation!

_1648482209.image.png

I think self appreciations are amazing because no matter how far you are from your goals or how undervalued other people make you feel right now, self-appreciation allows us to make space for who we are at this moment without judgment, but with compassion. (click on the link to find more ways to appreciate yourself)

If you would also like to appreciate yourself or others click on: Peer Appreciation Form

@Reemhelp that’s a really pretty card Reem 🌸☺️

WarmLightXO March 28th, 2022

@Wooof

You've been appreciated!

From @ShelbyJohnson13

_1648503716.20220328_173608_0000.png

Thank you for taking the time to be supportive and kind Wooof! We greatly appreciate you

-WarmLightXO

You can use this form to appreciate your fellow 7Cupsers at any time!

@listener_bella13 check out this awesome appreciation!

_1648504914.20220328_175923_0000.png

Care to appreciate yourself or another 7Cupser? Do so here!

Hi hello @admirablepurple2271 😊

Thanks for submitting this self appreciation, I hope you like this graphic!

_1648505580.20220328_180950_0000.png

Also dropping a few resources for you πŸ’œ

Mentors!

Coaches!

7Cups Academy!

To appreciate yourself or another 7Cupser at any time, use this form

bubblingBreeze14 March 30th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Yayyyyy... Self appreciations!!! Thank you for sharing this beautiful post Warm! ☺️

@admirablepurple2271

Glad to know your wonderful quality to keep learning and improving.. I'm sure you'll do great! ❀️

@WarmLightXO very good poster ☺️

GloriaD April 10th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Wow, that's really sweet of you to share some resources 😊😊😊 Thank you for the beautiful post, Warm πŸ’›

Hey hey everyone, time to rain some self love!

I see you're on a break currently, @BubblyBrit, but here's hoping you are welcomed back to cups with this notification, and your own sweet appreciation for yourself. ❀

_1648622275.image.png

Thankyou for being such a sport, Brit, I like how specific you've been while picking out these qualities in yourself- that also speaks for how self aware you are and I'm sure anyone coming across this would feel inspired to try and look for the good in themselves. Thanks for being *you*! ❀

BubblyBrit March 30th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you so much!! Thank you for being such an amazing part of 7cups!! ❀️

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Wow.. another beautiful post! I'm sure BubblyBrit will really like this. 😊

@BubblyBrit

Wow, it's really nice to know your wonderful qualities. Keep being amazing! ❀️

Aw thankyouuu, @bubblingBreeze14, *hugsss* πŸ€—β€οΈ

Continuing to dance in the self love rain, we have another amazing self appreciation! ❀

Hey hey @Zarram77, I have to say, it is so heart warming that you've picked your empathy as a quality worth appreciating in yourself, really nice to read what you said about being a good listener and creating a safe space for members to feel heard and supported. You are also 100% right about being able to support others better when we are doing well ourselves.

_1648623822.image.png

It is highly admirable that you've taken a pause to pat your back, active listening works wonders and listeners are wonderful-- you my friend, are wonderful for devoting your time to support people. Keep it up. ❀

Zarram77 March 30th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you so much ❀❀❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Another lovely post!!!!! πŸ˜‹β˜ΊοΈ

@Zarram77

Aww... what a lovely being you are. I'm so glad you're here and hope you'll continue to be your lovely self! Thank you for appreciating yourself Zarram..πŸ’›

WarmLightXO March 30th, 2022

@anonyLemon4233 your self appreciation post is ready! Thank you for taking the time and effort to appreciate yourself, you deserve it. I hope you like your graphic!

_1648662332.20220330_134341_0000.png_1648662346.oriental-poppies.jpg

MelodyoftheOcean March 31st, 2022

Hey @SparkyGizmo , you have been appreciated by @fallenAngel19 ! πŸ’œ
Thank you both for being so amazing and wonderful, each and every day ❀️

sparky_1648739527.appreciation.jpg

I wish you both an amazing day!

SparkyGizmo April 1st, 2022

@MelodyoftheOcean

@fallenAngel19

Hi Ocean! 😊❀️ Thank you so much for taking the time to create this forum post! You have no idea how much this means to me! Thank you for the wonderful work you do here on this site, including the work you do in this forum thread! *high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❀️

Hi Kitty Kitty! 😊❀️ (a.k.a. Angel) My wonderful friend and teammate, I cannot thank you enough! Big Wow moment for me. Gosh Kitty, this is the very first thing I get to see when signing onto the site today. *breathes in deeply* Your words are so very powerful! What an amazing way to start the day around this place! Your beautiful sentiment, your loving words will be what adds fuel to my fire today to keep trying to bring the "heat and the noise" to the best of my abilities! ❀️❀️❀️

You know, I really am quite a sentimental person behind this screen, someone with heart, a pulse, and a soul. Your beautiful gift to me today did make me "well up". ❀️ I am so very grateful for you and for you "seeing" me in this light! 😊❀️ I feel like the work I do around here matters and I care about all of my teammates so very much! What you just said about me makes me cry and in the good way. This is truly how I would want to be seen around here! Thank you for "seeing" me! ❀️❀️❀️

Kitty, I "see" you too! ❀️ ❀️❀️You are a true gift to 7 cups and you are a true gift to that LSR! Whenever I go into the LSR and see you there, I know it's going to be a good day! Your presence in that room brings me joy and comfort knowing that you are there! You light up that room, a true gift to us all! I promise you my friend, I am so grateful for you and you, once again, as many times before (even at times when it was unbeknownst to you) will be a part of my gratitude moments today! *high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❀️

MelodyoftheOcean April 1st, 2022

@SparkyGizmo

You are most welcome Sparky!
And I agree, Fally definitely "sees" you πŸ‘€

Keep it up, both of you! ❀️

SparkyGizmo April 1st, 2022

@MelodyoftheOcean

❀️❀️❀️

WarmLightXO April 1st, 2022

Thank you for appreciating yourself @Starlight82 😊

_1648773939.20220331_204435_0000.png

I hope you like the graphic! Thank you for being such a steady presence ❀

Starlight82 April 3rd, 2022

@WarmLightXO

I certainly did!! Thank you for all your hard work Light πŸ‘

funnyZebra5328 April 1st, 2022

hey y'all i'm back :))

Today we have an appreciation for @Fristo from @ASilentBunny ⭐️

Fristo has been appreciated for being supportive, respectful, and empathetic

"I met Fristo in the group chats and I immediately saw how supportive, kind, respectful and amazing they are! They are helping so many members and listeners in our community and I do believe they need to be appreciated for the hard job they are doing! They are so determined to make this community a better place and I admire that so much! They always try to come up with new ideas to make this Community a better place for everyone and we should all be proud of them! Well, Fristo, thank you so much for being there and supporting us, keep up the amazing work!" ~Bunny

_1648785003.image.png

Bunny, thank you for contributing the image and for taking time to appreciate your peer! It really makes people's days :))

Keep up the great work, Fristo!!

ASilentBunny April 1st, 2022

@Bubblegumwings1234 you have been appreciated by @Prachi9876

🌻🌻🌻

Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act, Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together, Having Ability to Delegate. They facilitate teamwork, Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation, Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

🌻🌻🌻

🌻 Bubblegumwings1234, I am so happy to hear that you are supporting both members and listeners at your best of your abilities! We admire the hard job you are doing for this community, thank you! 🌻

Reemhelp April 2nd, 2022

Hey everyone! I hope you all are having an amazing day. Ramadan Kareem to whoever celebrates it πŸ’›.

Todays amazing appreciation has been anonymously sent to: @Modestsailboat3471

_1648893224.image.png

If you would always like to appreciate someone or even send a Self appreciation click on: Peer Appreciation form

You can also find out more about Self appreciation by clicking on: Self-appreciation

GoldenRuleJG April 2nd, 2022

A Peer Appreciation from @Rommebai000 to @Help127

Help, you check all these boxes: You are…

Supportive. They are kind and helpful

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act.

Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Bai says that β€œI have seen so many awesome quality’s in help127 they have been a inspiration. Help is amazing at being able to communicate and be able to make everyone feel included. Every problem or issue they handle with ease. That is no easy feat when hosting the sharing circle. Help always communicates with a clear calm mind. I really admire that as that is something that I have a hard time with. Help also is very understanding of other peoples feelings and can always find the right things to say. Help has been a big influence on me and for that I will be eternally grateful.”

_1648898138.image.png

ReadBooks7 April 2nd, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG thank you! And @rommebai thank you so very much for your kindness and appreciation, it really means a lot!

@Help127 well done πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Š

ReadBooks7 April 2nd, 2022

@Rommebai000 I didn't write your name correctly in the other post and want to make sure you're tagged. Thank you again so much!

_1648898823.image.png

A Peer Appreciation from @ouiCherie to @Fristo

Fristo you check all these boxes. You are…

❀️Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

❀️Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

❀️Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

❀️Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong.

❀️Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions

Cherie describes β€œWhenever I talk to or see Fristo around, some qualities are obvious: respectful, humble and innovative. For example, innovative: I'm pretty rebellious πŸ˜‚ (with a good intention ofcourse xD) and Fristo would let me be creative with my interview questions as long as within community guidelines. I appreciate that, because, too many limitations for creativity is no fun, so...thank you, Fristo!”

Fristo we thank you for the fantastic work you do, your innovative ideas and of course your awesome personality.

Cherie we also thank you for this well-deserved appreciation Fristo – continue to do the great work we know you do!

_1648898846.image.png