Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

WarmLightXO February 14th, 2022

You've been appreciated @Aikyaa01 😊

From anonymous:

_1644878484.png_20220214_173236_0000.png

Thanks for showing love and support in our community Aikyaa! -WarmLightXO

February 24th, 2022

I am seeing this soo late 0:

@WarmLightXO , thank you for posting it, I lovee the message and the image. ❤

Dear anon, I am pretty sure who you are. I want to thank you for this appreciation, and for acknowledging me. You're super kind and sweet and it is always lovely interacting with you. Stay awesome. Thank you. ❤

WarmLightXO February 14th, 2022

To @Fristo

From @SleepyKitty96

_1644878572.20220214_173558_0000.png

Thanks for making the group chats a safe, warm environment Fristo! Your innumerable gifts to 7Cups are priceless 💜 -WarmLightXO

anjellyna February 14th, 2022

Today we have an appreciation for @Nerdtastic01 ! :) This appreciation was sent by @babydino69 and an anonymous peer!

Nerdo, your peers have appreciated you for being:

Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Coachable. They have a desire to improve.

Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong.

Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act.

@babydino69 says: Oh Nerdy❤. Your so kind even when others aren't! I've seen so much in you in the rooms. Your also very patient with others even those who don't listen to rules the first time of being asked. You always brighten my day up whenever I see you around. I also wanted to make note and applaud you for admitting to your mistakes. it could be the biggest mistake in the world yet your still honest enough to own up to it. i'm so glad to have came across a amazing kind smart humble hooman like you * Hugs Nerdy if okay*💜

the anonymous message says: Nerd is so great! I always smile when I see them around, they make every room and forum post feel more welcoming.

I can't agree more. Nerd is a fantastic friend and is always kind and inclusive in chatrooms. They are a warm, compassionate, and amazing person that I'm glad to have met.

_1644881526.Untitled-Artwork (1).jpg

February 14th, 2022

@anjellyna - Awww, thank you so much for making this before I go on break! It really made my day 💜💜💜💜

@babydino69 - Awww, Bean! Thank you so much for the sweet message! I’m so glad that I’m able to contribute so much to this community, and I really appreciate all of your support! You are so amazing, and never change, my friend! 💜

@ anonymous user - Hey amazing anonymous person! Thank you so much for the lovely message! I can tell that whoever you are, you have such a huge heart, and I really appreciate it! 💜

babydino69 February 14th, 2022

💙Ofc Nerdy!!! ❤️

February 16th, 2022

@youarenotalone00 has sent an appreciation for @daf8

🌻

"daf is an amzing person, she motivates me and helps me trough adversites in life....she appreciates who i am and i really like that"

Thanks for supporting your peer, daf -fristo

Daf8 April 8th, 2022

❤️ First of all, thank you, Fristo, for the appreciation and outstanding work. You make people happy every day, and even if it may not seem like it at times, we all notice, appreciate and adore you. Thank you for everything you do! ❤️

❤️ Awww, thank you! Alone, you are not only not-alone, but you also are extraordinary, encouraging, helpful, warm, beautiful, caring, thoughtful, appreciative, honest, fantastic and just marvellous! Thank you *so* much for this! Your sweetness really makes the difference, and everything you said about me applies to you. Thank you for being so wonderful and inspiring. You are a blessing. *Hugs* ❤️

Reemhelp February 16th, 2022

Hey everyone!

I hope you all are having/ had an amazing day ❤️

Todays amazing appreciation is from: @Ginevra962 to: @CalmCoral

_1645025849.image.pngThe quote of the day is: "No act of kindness no matter how small, is ever wasted 😊" - AESOP

Extra information:

1. If you would like to share a quote I would more than love to read it 😌.
  2. If you would like to send an amazing appreciation click on: Peer appreciation Form
Ginevra962 February 16th, 2022

@CalmCoral Hope you like it. You are an amazing human being! 💜

teenytinyturtle February 17th, 2022

Aww 🥺 thank you so so much 🥰 You are so amazing and so strong and great to speak to 🌞🌻

Ginevra962 February 17th, 2022

You totally deserved it 💜

MelodyoftheOcean February 17th, 2022

@CommunityModCharlie you have been appreciated anonymously! 👑

charlie_1645112337.appreciation.jpg

Have a nice day Charlie!
💜

CommunityModAnne February 18th, 2022

Hey @MelodyoftheOcean! You have been appreciated by your favourite walking snail ❤️

zKT2gru.jpeg

Thank you for being epic, amazing and awesome! 🤩

CommunityModAnne February 18th, 2022

Tagging @MelodyoftheOcean and @Walker7957

February 18th, 2022

@CommunityModAnne

Thank you for making it perfect Anne :)

MelodyoftheOcean February 18th, 2022

@Walker7957
You made it, I'm kind of speechless now. My favorite walking snail made an appreciation for MEEE! 💜
Thank you so much WalkingSnailLighthouseCloud! It really made my day.

@CommunityModAnne
Thank you for putting all the work in and creating such a wonderful post! I know it can be a lot of work, and I really appreciate it 💜

*puts all the love back out there ❤️*

🌊

crang17 February 18th, 2022

Hi @memegangstah here is an appreciation post for you from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ! Reading the message made me feel that you are really such a wonderful presence here in our community. I hope that you are doing better now. As Sunis said, hang tight there. Your 7cups family is always here to listen to you. 💚

no-matter-what-happens-kara-is-always-an-amazing-person-to-have-on-your-side-an-talk-to-she-is-the-most-helpful-empathetic-person-you-will-meet-and-the-world-is-a-better-place-because-of-her_1645188823..jpg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 19th, 2022

Whatta lovely post, @crang17, many thanks for creating this wonderful graphic! ❤

Biggest *hugs* to @memegangstah 🤗❤

crang17 February 19th, 2022

You're very much welcome, @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ! I am glad you like it. 💗

memegangstah February 19th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou yes so lovely 🥺🥺🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ thank you so much @sunisshiningandsoareyou and @crang17 🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️; thank you so much sun *hugs*🥺🥺🥺🥰🥰🥰🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

memegangstah February 19th, 2022

@crang17 awwwwwww thank you so much 🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ for passing ne this message and for your sweet message 🥺🥺🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️, I am holding on thank you for asking Crang😊🥺🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much 7cups family is the best thing that happened to my life it really means a lot to me 🥺🥺😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. @sunisshiningandsoareyou 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 this message made my day I am going to save this and frame some day in future this is so sweet 😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Sun thank you so much 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ you have been always so sweet and supportive to me I am so greatful that I came across such an amazing listener and person, can't thank enough for how supportive you have been 🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I am forever grateful for you 🥺🥺🥺🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️, I hope to make you proud some day in future 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ thank you so much again 🥺🥺🥺🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️; Sending you both loads of love and hugs 🥺🥺🥺🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 20th, 2022

@memegangstah

Aww you sweetiegangstah :P thanks a ton of these lovely words and emojis hehe🥺... and hey hey, I'm proud of you already, we only getting better and stronger, every passing day! Lots of love and hugs back, memestah! 🤗❤

rrretsuko February 18th, 2022

we have an appreciation post for @TaylorRainbows from @NebulaSystem12 ! <3

_1645198129.TaylorRainbows.png

@TaylorRainbows, you are absolutely amazing and so deserving of this appreciation ! <3 thank you for all that you do for the community, and keep on shining ! you rock <3 the support, love, and effort you put in for everyone and into everything you do isn't unnoticed :)

@NebulaSystem12, this is such a lovely appreciation and thank you as well for having such a kind and compassionate heart ! <3 you are so sweet !

Hey @CommunicativePenny8383 you received an appreciation from @Walker7957 ! 💛

Appreciated Peer: @CommunicativePenny8383
Appreciator: @Walker7957

warm-penny_1645198321.result.jpg

Thank you both, Penny and Walker, for being so amazing and caring for each other! ❤️

February 18th, 2022

@MelodyoftheOcean

Aww @Walker7957 that's so nice of you to say that thank you for this appreciation post it means a lot.you are amazing keep being amazing & shinning 😊

@Walker7957

you are always most welcome 💜

we have an appreciation post for @Ri337 from @emotionalTalker2260 ! <3

_1645198909.Ri337 (1).png

@Ri337, thank you for making the group chats such a warm and welcoming place ! you help to make so many people feel supported and happy :) you are appreciated and loved by so many people-- don't forget that !

@emotionalTalker2260, thank you for taking the time to create such a sweet message for ri ! <3 keep on being the amazing and kind person you are, talker :)

Ri337 February 18th, 2022

@rrretsuko

Aw I wasn't expecting this, thank you so much Emo. You've made my time on cups so amazing and I can't thank you enough! I can seriously relate to you in so many things, and even when things are tough you're still here being a great friend and a great person! You deserve the world Emo and I love talking to you, thank you for being who you are and thank you for being so kind and welcoming towards me. Seriously you're one of my favorite people on cups, I love you!!! 💜💜💜

emotionalTalker2260 February 18th, 2022

@Ri337

*hugs ri* 😀 I am glad ^-^ you are an amazing person too btw, never forget that. I am glad that we met each other, and i have loved the conversations we have been in (especially the really really weird ones that we ended up claiming we lived in the dumpster behind McDonald’s :’) ) *hugs Ri* stay amazing 😀🤗

we have an appreciation post for @emotionalTalker2260 from @elwinthisside124 ! <3

_1645201048.emotionalTalker2260.png

@emotionalTalker2260, keep on doing what you're doing ! you make so many people so happy and we are all extremely grateful for you :) you are such a sweet person and you are just absolutely fantastic <3 you deserve this appreciation and so much more !

@elwinthisside124, thank you so much for putting the time and effort into this appreciation for talker ! it shows what a great person you are <3 you are so very appreciated as well !

emotionalTalker2260 February 18th, 2022

@rrretsuko @elwinthisside124

oma 😮 whats this, ohhh ohh, i know. A wonderful way to wake up.. and i am speechless 😮 🥺 tankchu el 💕💕💕 me appreciates you very much 😮

WarmLightXO February 18th, 2022

Hi hi @Starlasky

You've been appreciated by @moonlemon48 😮

_1645215281.20220218_131529_0000.png

These kind words made me want to be friends with you Starla, you sound awesome! Thanks for sharing your light here ❤ -WarmLightXO

Moonlemon48 February 19th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Absolutely love it warm❤

Starlasky February 24th, 2022

@WarmLightXO Aww, thank you, you are really wonderful, and thank you for shining haha, I'd love to encounter you some time! 💙. Cookies for you! 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Starlasky February 24th, 2022

@Moonlemon48

Moonie, that teared me up :') You are incredibly special to me as well as this world! I'm always here for you and no matter what will support you 💙. I want to be the shoulders you can lean on when you're at your lows and want to be someone with who you celebrate your highs with ❤. It's special to have a little sister like you who makes the older one feel so nice *hugs*. And writing a book is not a bad idea xD

we have an appreciation post for @Reemhelp from @StayAliveFrenItsWorthItIPromise ! <3

_1645218125.Reemhelp.png

thank you both for all the kindness you spread in the community and for all that you do ! <3 you are both so very appreciated. reem, you are so deserving of this post <3 and fren, you are so sweet ! i hope you both are doing well; keep on doing what you're doing :)

Reemhelp February 19th, 2022

Thank you so much @StayAliveFrenItsWorthItIPromise for this amazing appreciation ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much @rrretsuko for putting an effort Into this beautiful card it truly looks amazing 🌺🌺🌺

rrretsuko February 19th, 2022

aw of course !! i’m happy you like it ! 😊❤️ you’re amazing !

rrretsuko February 19th, 2022

haha sorry forgot to mention you @Reemhelp