Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

rrretsuko February 26th, 2022

@CommunityModAnne

absolutely ! <3 have an amazing day :)

we have an appreciation for @musicmagik from @wonderfulMemory7637 ! <3

_1645847713.musicmagik.png

i hope you both have a wonderful weekend ahead and thank you so much for spreading love and support throughout the community ! <3 we are grateful to have you here :)

we have an appreciation for @sia1325 from @coldbreeze00 ! <3

_1645848304.sia1325.png

how sweet ! a wonderful appreciation <3 thank you both very much for being such amazing, wonderful, and supportive people on the site :) i hope you two have a great week ahead !

we have an anonymous appreciation for @WooBat ! <3

_1645862809.WooBat.png

WooBat, you are amazing <3 you are doing a great job and we are all rooting for you ! :) thank you both for spreading so much support and love throughout the community. hope you both have a great week ahead !

we have an anonymous appreciation for @Hereforyouall144 ! <3

_1645863674.Hereforyouall144 (1).png

Hereforyouall144, you are such an amazing person <3 thank you for all that you do for others and for making them feel so cared for and appreciated :) you are just as appreciated, as well. thank you as well to the lovely person who wrote this appreciation ! you are absolutely sweet

WarmLightXO February 28th, 2022

Hi hi hi @blissart

You've been appreciated by someone anonymous!

_1646007778.20220227_191739_0000.png

Thanks for spreading kindness Blissart! -WarmLightXO

anjellyna February 28th, 2022

Hi! @Smilybeans has appreciated @EmmaE 🌺:

Emma, Smilybeans has appreciated you for being:

Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

I think Emma's a great part of the 7cups community. She's fun to be around and encourages everyone to be their best selves. Smilybeans, thank you for appreciating your peer! Emma, you deserve appreciation for all that you do. ❤️

_1646009224.Untitled-Artwork (2).jpg

EmmaE March 1st, 2022

@anjellyna

thank you so much angie for this beautiful post!

and awww wow, this absolutely made my week! @Smilybeans i cannot thank you enough! you are so so incredible and this community is so lucky to have you <3 i'm grateful for you and appreciate this more than you know!

Smilybeans March 1st, 2022

@EmmaE @anjellyna Thanks for making the post Anjellyna! And that makes me so happy to hear Emma! I'm glad it made you happy! ❤😊

WarmLightXO March 2nd, 2022

Shoutout to @KindnessMatters2020 😊💕

_1646184815.png_20220301_203248_0000.png

@KindnessMatters2020 thank you for practicing active listening skills, showing kindness, and making this world a better place. We truly appreciate you.

@mannanan thank you for sharing your appreciation for your peer. I'm so glad you had a good experience and were able to feel better afterwards. By sharing gratitude and love, you make this world a better place. We truly appreiciate you.

-WarmLightXO

KindnessMatters2020 March 3rd, 2022

@WarmLightXO @mannanan

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this beautiful, thoughtful and inspiring post! This made my week! And I appreciate all my fellow listeners and team members who also work to make the world a better place. Thank you @mannanan for taking the time to be so supportive and kind....melts my heart ❤️

GoldenRuleJG March 2nd, 2022

You have been anonymously appreciated @ListenerMark J

“Mark is one of the very few punctual people that I have ever met (except for the 1 time he left me waiting coz he forgot to tell me about daylight saving time)
and I really appreciate that he takes the time to give me his full attention on the specified day and at the specified time and he really does stick to the time limit btw, even if I want more, it'll just have to wait until the next session
Mark is incredibly patient and even though it took me the longest time to open up to him, he made me feel comfortable enough to share my deepest darkest secrets and not feel judged or ashamed when "exposing myself"
He is such a sport and always fake laughs at my incredibly lame jokes but most of the time ignores them and my sassiness, or doesn't get annoyed every time I bring up "our anniversary" or his old age (lol sorry)
I really admire his non-judgmental approach which makes me feel like it’s a safe space to share my innermost feelings with him (especially when I tell him my most cringiest moments in my life)
I am so grateful and thankful that I "met" you at the time that I did, you really helped me through one of the darkest times in my life and I'm forever grateful for that
.”

They have even did an audio-clip for this: https://vocaroo.com/1cXIoZTexmP3 :) Thank you appreciator!

You tick all these boxes:

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

Inquisitive. They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future,

Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

Keep up the great work. You are a joy to us all J

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

❤️“Every interaction she is very patient with me” ❤️ says @00Michelle00 about @DreamTouch

Dream, we thank you for your kind nurturing nature – keep up the amazing work. J

Thank you Michelle for your appreciation! J

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

@KindnessMatters2020 praises the brilliant support provided by @serenity4ever1987.

Kindness says “serenity4ever1987 is an incredibly kind, compassionate and empathetic listener. In working together, I have witnessed so many moments of being committed and sincere in her work here. She goes above and beyond in making sure her members receive the absolute best support and is constantly pursuing opportunities for growth in her skills and the contributions she makes. She is truly an incredible human being and is making a difference in the world around us. I am humbled and proud to work together”

Serenity, Kindness says you tick all these boxes:

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act,

Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

Check out this heartfelt thank you too!

_1646239190.image.png

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

WarmLightXO March 2nd, 2022

Pssssst @softPeace8080

You've been appreciated!

From @Jacklynngirl656

_1646245829.png_20220302_132928_0000.png

Thank you for being a consistent, steady support Peace!

Thank you for spreading joy, Jacklynn!

-WarmLightXO

WarmLightXO March 4th, 2022

@Heartwarmer118

You've received a lovely anonymous appreciation! 💐

_1646355786.png_20220303_200124_0000.png

bubblingBreeze14 March 5th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Beautiful post Warm! ❤️

rrretsuko March 5th, 2022

we have an anonymous appreciation for @crang17 ! <3

_1646507884.crang17.png

how lovely and so well-deserved ! thank you, crang17, for all that you do :) i also notice the way you help others and help within the community-- you are so wonderful ! keep on shining brightly <3

crang17 March 6th, 2022

@rrretsuko naaw thank you so much for this one! I really appreciate it. You made my day! Thank you for whoever appreciated me and thank you rrretsuko for the beautiful visuals. 💚

rrretsuko March 6th, 2022

@crang17

aw, of course ! <3

rrretsuko March 5th, 2022

hi, @Help127 ! <3 you have received an appreciation from @Starlight73 !

_1646508977.help127 (2).png

very sweet ! <3 thank you both for sharing so much love and support within the community ! we really appreciate all that you do and we're so happy to have you here :) have an amazing week ahead !

ReadBooks7 March 6th, 2022

@rrretsuko thank you for sharing this, and @Starlight73, thank you so very much for your kindness! Thank you for the recognition. I appreciate you immensely. This makes my day! :) <3

rrretsuko March 6th, 2022

@Help127

absolutely ! <3 it is well-deserved :)

Moonstone2174 March 6th, 2022

@Help127

*hides*

It's all true though, thank you for all you do here :) <3

ReadBooks7 March 7th, 2022

@Starlight73 thank you as well!

crang17 March 6th, 2022

Dear @mikacv !

Thank you so much for being a wonderful soul here on 7cups. Here is a sweet appreciation from @ListenerSoul . 💚💚💚

no-matter-what-happens-kara-is-always-an-amazing-person-to-have-on-your-side-an-talk-to-she-is-the-most-helpful-empathetic-person-you-will-meet-and-the-world-is-a-better-place-because-of-her_1646573045..jpg

Thank you for being here as a listener and a leader. Hope you continue spread your wings and heart to help more people. 🌸🌸

bubblingBreeze14 March 6th, 2022

@crang17

❤️💚💙💛 Amazing job Crang!

crang17 March 7th, 2022

@bubblingBreeze14 thank you!! 💜

@crang17

❤️💚💙💛 Amazing job Crang!

crang17 March 6th, 2022

Dear @VaryingCloud ! 💭

How are you, Cloud! I hope you are having a nice day today. Anywho, here is an appreciation for you from none other than, @Fristo !

_1646575490.Varying Cloud.jpg

It is always nice to see you on the listener group chat. You are always nice and helpful. Hope this post would help brighten further your day! 💜

-----------------

Some more nice things about VaryingCloud!

Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

----------------

@crang17

Beautiful post Crang.. Well done! Thank you posting such a creative one ❤️

@VaryingCloud

You've been appreciated! Keep doing the awesome work you do..☺️

crang17 March 7th, 2022

@bubblingBreeze14 thank you!!!!

VaryingCloud March 7th, 2022

Hello @Crang17. Thank you for putting in so much of effort for creating such a wonderful post! I absolutely loved this beautiful artwork! I’m doing alright and now smiling even more seeing this. Hope you too are doing well. : ) ❤️

@Fristo: This was unexpected lol! Such lovely and kind words for me from someone like you is huge and truly means a lot! But honestly speaking, this is actually you who is able to see such wonderful qualities in everyone around as always. I feel truly honored and happy reading this. Thank you once again. 😊❤️

P.S. - Fristo is also extremely kind and ever so forgiving xD : p

GloriaD March 6th, 2022

@Derek666

You have received an appreciation from @kindnessngrace 😊

💛 They offer you lots of hearts 💛

Here is a card and a lovely quote with their wonderful words about you !!

_1646597153. kindnessngrace  FOR  Derek666 - 733kb (GloriaD).png

kindnessngrace-derek666-25_1646597209.3kb.jpg

It is certainly true that listening to and understanding someone makes a great difference to them, and that there is always a reason for things happening. I really love the words in the quote you wanted to share, kindnessngrace 💛

Derek, you have been here on 7 cups for a long time ... Thank you for giving space for people to talk, your care for people and how you help them can be seen through the many appreciations and reviews you have received 💛

Wishing all the best for the both of you 😊

Kind regards,

GloriaD from The Peer Appreciation Team 🌻

GloriaD March 6th, 2022

@GloriaD

GoldenRuleJG March 7th, 2022

@Soul17 you have been appreciated by @Diamondintherough

@Soll17 ticks all these boxes, mentions @Diamondintherough

ü 👍Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

ü 👍Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together

ü 👍Purposeful. They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

ü 👍Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible

ü 👍Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

Thank you for your appreciation of Soll, Diamond ❤️

Diamond also wrote a thoughtful message about the wonderful work you do Soll 😊

“Soll17 is emotionally intelligent because she took the time to understand My situations without judgement but with an open mind and heart and responded with exactly what I needed that night”

Soul, you have a heart and you are a star!

_1646664318.image.png _1646664326.image.png

_1646665432.image.pngPeer Appreciation from someone anonymous to @IngeniousPond13.

Here are all the qualities you have which make you rock, Pond!!!

❤️Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another

❤️Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together

❤️Determined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged

❤️Decisive. Despite the uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently

❤️ Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

❤️To keep it short and sweet, your appreciator says you are “understandable and empathetic”❤️

Known for empowering members to feel good about themselves, Ingenious reflects a cool, calm nature like a pond that has moved many with her compassionate support.

_1646665672.image.png

_1646666968.image.pngPeer Appreciation from @Musicman50 to @Listener992

Listen, here are the qualities Music says make you Glisten

🌸Supportive. They are kind and helpful

🌸Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another

🌸 Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together

🌸 Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

🌸Optimistic. They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

Music appreciates the power from your words – you have the ability to speak from the heart which we all love:

“The peer is optimistic because she mentioned just work through stuff and move on. That is optimistic” Thank you for your kind words for Listener, Music!!

Known for her sweet and kind nature, Listener has shaped many with her words.

Big thank you to Listener! ❤️

WarmLightXO March 9th, 2022

Hey hey @Wooof 😊

You've been appreciated by @Rommebai ❤

_1646795745.png_20220308_220427_0000.png

Thank you for dedicating yourself to your listening skills Wooof! -WarmLightXO

WarmLightXO March 9th, 2022

Hiya @navySpring8494 😊

You've been anonymously appreciated!

_1646795872.png_20220308_220816_0000.png

Thank you for being a warm place in the world and our community Navy 💜 -WarmLightXO