Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

BeTheLight111 December 10th, 2021

@lueurspace glad that you liked it <3 ^.^

😄hi everybody ,,once again

I am here to announce that another precious 7cupser has been appreciated by her peer

*drum roll*

this time it is @tyedyedbutterfly65 and the appreciator is @sunisshiningandsoareyou :))) !!

_1639150083.Butterfly Hexagon Pink Weekly Schedule Planner.jpg

much love ,

@bethelight111

_🌻 Want to appreciate any fellow 7cupser (could be a member or a listener)? Here is the peer appreciation form for you! - click here

🌻 Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you! - click here

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 10th, 2021

Awwww such a pretty graphic, light ! I soooo appreciate you for making this 💖💖💖 @BeTheLight111

Sending more hugs to @Tyedyedbutterfly65 🤗🤗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou❤️❤️

Tyedyedbutterfly65 December 10th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you so much Sunshinny !! <3 I have shared up above !! Hugss and Blessings !! You are so kind and sweet and one awesome teammate !!

Tye🌹❤️

Tyedyedbutterfly65 December 10th, 2021

@BeTheLight111 Wow I am setting here crying my eyes out !! <3 Thanks so much Sunshinny <3 I am just shocked to be honest !! lol Not by you because you are such a sweet teammate and have one of the biggest hearts ! <3

BeTheLight wow thanks for doing this !

I have been here since July of 2018 I came here after having brain surgery , moving and then losing my Daddy and My Furbaby . My heart was broken and I needed some place to come and help others and also get some help myself .

I have not been around as much lately due to my health, my hubby's health and I have a new grandson !! So life for me has been busy with some great things and some pretty rough things and also being honest I have felt really not wanted here on the site :( for some time and with some not returning messages I kinda felt that it was true and I may need to leave completely .

I have a soft heart but at times I wanna blow up and ask why are things so difficult here when they shouldn't be and why are people in cliques and should not be.

I see so so many awesome teammates with big hearts and souls that are here for the right reasons and do care about the members and fellow listeners. ! This is one great site for FREE and has so much to offer and I do tell people I know personally to come here and use the forums and self help guides and attend sharing circles and sessions. etc..

Thank you once again sweet Sunshinny <3 yes I know it is not the real username but this is what I do is change usernames lol and for Sunshine they are so bright and shinny !! <3

God Bless and Thanks to everyone who supports me and appreciates me !

Tye ❤️🌹

BeTheLight111 December 11th, 2021

@Tyedyedbutterfly65 you matter to us ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ more than you think , thank you for being here 😄😊😊😊😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 29th, 2021

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

Goodness Tyeeee, you're the sweetest ever and you have the biggest heart ever . Never let anyone tell you otherwise okiee.

It makes me really upset to hear you're feeling less included here, you out of everyone here are the absolute epitome of inclusive and welcoming, I've always been in awe as to how naturally you include people, involve them in some conversation and make them feel welcomed ~ if one person deserves to feel the love and comfort they give out to others back, it's *You*.

I am saying this today, Tye, you will always be needed, seen, loved here ~ you're our lovely Tye lol, one who's the most cheerful, supportive, goofy and simply amazing!

I hope the people you're waiting on for replies, come back to you sooner. Your feelings are super valid, I get how things can be around here sometimes. ):

As for off cups, I get how life can take turns, sending good thoughts to you and family. Take super great care of yourselves okieee and get well soon quickly! And woo woo wooo you're a grandmom Tye 🥺 congratulations!! I am sooo happyy for y'all! Celebratory pizza on you haha, I am waiting to nom some. XD

Biggest *hugs* to you my lovely, Thankyouu for the kindest, most sweetest words for me, they mean a whole lot to me really and I cherish your nickname for me. Lots of love,

-Sunshinnyy !🤗❤

GoldenRuleJG December 10th, 2021

@Fristo

@amazingNutella24 I appreciate you 😊

Infinity compassion hearts and cheers for all your hard work. You are incredible. Star-quality Leader. Thank you so much for all you do!

_1639155744.image.png

Wanting to speak through the heart about a peer? <3 Please look into this link HERE

Keen to join the Peer Appreciation and spread the positive vibes? <3 Please look at this link HERE

amazingNutella24 December 11th, 2021

@GoldenRuleJG @Fristo

Aww this is so thoughtful of you 💜 Totally made my day! Thanks a lot for being amazing and carrying this great project! You're amazing, always remember that 💜

GoldenRuleJG December 11th, 2021

@amazingNutella24 💖💖💖🙌🙌You deserve this moment

hello my lovely 7cupsers ❤️😄

I present here an appreciation post for our versatile peer , who has a lot of important roles here on 7cups and deserves all the appreciation , the one and only @HealTheHealer who was appreciated by @robynLouise

here it goes :

_1639246788.Night Sky Asking  Search Bar Instagram Story.jpg_1639246835.Decorative Starry Night Social Media Graphic.png

https://www.floraqueen.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/shutterstock_1055543114.jpg

Robyn , thank you for being such a sweet and thoughtful person , also Heal (: i wanna add that your presence always lights up the group chats (:

keep being awesome both of you

Post created by : @bethelight111 , a part of peer appreciation team .

Appreciator : @robynlouise

Appreciated peer :@healtheHealer

🌻 Want to appreciate any fellow 7cupser (could be a member or a listener)? Here is the peer appreciation form for you! - click here

🌻 Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you! - click here

Kyoshi December 11th, 2021

@BeTheLight111

thankyou for making this post ❤️

@robynni thank you for your kind words ❤️❤️

@HealTheHealer ❤️❤️

👀 hey everyone !! Light here , back with a little post ❤️

Appreciated peer : @VaryingCloud

Appreciated by : @sunisshiningandsoareyou

_1639249573.Pink and Grey High School Book Review Worksheet.jpg

hope that you both like it ^_^

🌻 Want to appreciate any fellow 7cupser (could be a member or a listener)? Here is the peer appreciation form for you! - click here

VaryingCloud December 14th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Ohhh Sunnn!!! ❤️ I am so touched!!! ❤️ You made me shine✨ even more today just like how you always do with your spark and warmth always! “There is always light behind every cloud..” ⛅️ 😛 : ). Words cannot express how I’m feeling right now : ) ❤️ (with such beautiful words of appreciation from someone like you) ! Big *hugs* to you with love and appreciation in abundance ❤️🤗!

@BeTheLight111

Absolutely loved the graphic and your style Light❤️! Thank you so much.❤️ : )

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 29th, 2021

@VaryingCloud

You deserve all of it and more, sweetie Cloudieeee! ( yes, light is right behind the cloud xD ) Lots of love and hugs! 🤗❤

GoldenRuleJG December 13th, 2021

@Fristo

@bouncySalamander26, someone has anonymously appreciated you. The message is so heartfelt and moving J Great stuff – that says a lot about you as a listener. Keep up this wonderful bond.

“Sal is so empathetic, it was evident even before I got the opportunity to talk to them 1-on-1. They are always trying to understand what I am trying to say and the things we talked about, it appears they have thought over it for a fair bit of time. They don't assume and ask for clarifications where they know it would be better to get a broader picture of what one is trying to say. I say Sal is inquisitive because in our exchange of messages, they have been curious to get to know me and make it clear when something I said made them consider another side. I appreciate how open-minded they are, and also receptive to register to what the other person is trying to share. They are also very patient - they have helped me learn the value of patience because I am always looking forward to their messages. The wait is always worth it and I like how we both share the thought of how beautiful sharing long messages can be (kind of like writing a letter to someone). Sal is also a great communicator as well as being emotionally intelligent - they understand emotional cues, know when to ask further questions and when to share a quiet moment of vulnerability without asking too many questions about it. Talking to them has become a great thing for me! I appreciate how much time and efforts Sal puts in our conversation. To me, they are a peer worth so much of love and appreciation and I hope through this message, they are able to get a sense of it. Thanks for all that you have done for me, for all that you continue to do and for making me feel grateful to have you in my life. It's a pleasure and an honour to get to know you! :)”

Your appreciator has sent you over this image:

_1639423393.image.png

Wanting to speak through the heart about a peer? <3 Please look into this link HERE

Keen to join the Peer Appreciation and spread the positive vibes? <3 Please look at this link HERE

bouncySalamander26 December 15th, 2021

I saw this yesterday but I was unable to respond. I just remember feeling really blown away reading this message in the morning and wondering how someone might have been able to observe and infer so much in a conversation (Like a "Woah, they really think that?" style feeling).

To anonymous, thank you so much. Your words have left a mark on me, and I really appreciate that you thought of expressing it and letting me know. I feel like the words "It means a lot" fail to capture how much knowing you thought this, meant to me. I feel immensely grateful for having been able to interact with you, and to know that my presence has been of some value to you.

P.S: "They are also very patient - they have helped me learn the value of patience because I am always looking forward to their messages." -- I'm glad that has been an (unintentional) side-effect of me taking a while to get back :P

Thank you, @GoldenRuleJG for posting this, on their behalf!

@Fristo

@Erato appreciates @emotionalTalker2260

“@emotionalTalker2260 is very optimistic. I love their energy! It's always a pleasure talking to them c: they always radiate positive energy in the rooms and even in PMs.”

Well done, Emotional. Keep it up! Thank you Erato for appreciating them <3

@GoldenRuleJG

emotionalTalker2260 December 13th, 2021

@GoldenRuleJG

@Erato

🥺 awww, I literally just woke up and i see this, ngl, this has already made my day 🥺💕

@emotionalTalker2260 yay - you know your work is recognised ❤️

@Fristo keeps things short, sweet and simple about what makes you fab @FighterArpi :)

“Supportive. They are kind and helpful.”

Well done Fighter J Thank you for appreciating Fighter, Fristo!

December 14th, 2021

@GoldenRuleJG

Fristo also said this about @FighterArpi -

They are lurker santa, who lurks for opportunities to support host and participants in a chatroom!

<3

FighterArpi December 14th, 2021

@GoldenRuleJG

:) Thank you golden ❣️

Thank you Fristo !🙏

December 15th, 2021

Hello wonderful people! This is Nerd from the Peer Appreciation Team!

This heartfelt appreciation goes to....

💗 @Courageousheart96 💗

_1639554602.Appreciating Courageousheart96.png

Graphics created by: Nerd 🤓 💜

Appreciated by: @Lolowise475 🦉

Here is a personal message from Lolowise475:

"Always patient even when members are upset or do not listen to kind words and reassurances."

"We appreciate you! Big hug and big heart! 🤩"

Way to go, Courageousheart96! Keep up the great work! 💜

🌻 If you would like to appreciate an amazing member/listener in our 7 Cups community, you can fill out this form!

🌻 If you would like to join our wonderful Peer Appreciation Team, you can fill out this form!

Stay tuned for some more awesome peer appreciations! 💜

Have a wonderful day/night, everyone! 😊

courageousheart96 December 15th, 2021

@Nerdtastic01 and @Lolowise475

You made my day brighter, thank you for the lovely message. i truly appreciate you.

MindfulListener82 December 15th, 2021

Festive appreciation alert!

@Fristo, you are officially on the "nice list", thanks to @cheerysandi and her glowing review of you as a peer!

_1639559467.FINAL.jpg I look up to both of you immensely and feel honored to have created this post for you both ~ mindfullistener82 💝

Want to appreciate any fellow 7cupser (could be a member or a listener)? Here is the peer appreciation form for you! - click here

Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you! - click here

SoftFaith2004 December 15th, 2021

Yay! @yoursupportivetransdad!❤😀

Someone just Appreciated you! Thank you for appreciating a peer @Brokenbutnotfixedbones !❤😀

🌼Their Qualities 🌼

Supportive : They are kind and helpful, Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood ✨

Empathetic: They look to understand and share the feelings of another ✨

Resilient :They bounce back when things fall apart ✨

🌼Review 🌼

They always understand to there best ability ❤😊

Thank you very much for appreciating a peer! 💙 I love getting your appreciations and posting them 💙

Want to appreciate a peer too? Fill this Form 💙

Want to join the team? We would love to have you! Fill this Form 💙

MoonChild1206 December 15th, 2021

Hello my peer appreciation friends 😃

I have a lovely message here for @ExplorePeace from @Xzy1000

_1639582623.explorepeace.jpeg

Hello to the one reading this, would you like to appreciate a fellow 7 Cups peer? Both members and listeners can be included 🥰 Do it right away by filling out this Peer Appreciation Form (clickable) now!

We are currently on boarding more team members to help us share even more appreciations! If you'd like to help us out, Join us here. (clickable)!

GloriaD December 15th, 2021

Hello wonderful people 💛 Hope you are all doing well ✨

We have a beautiful appreciation for -

🌸 @recliningfate 🌸

And your appreciator is -

💙@Help127 💙

Here is a graphic for you Fate - Hope you'll like it 🥰

_1639586684. Help127  FOR  recliningfate - 787kb (GloriaD).png

Thank you for your kind words Help127, that's really nice of you 💙

I'm sure Fate will be really happy to know about how much you care for them through your words 😊 - Fate truly deserves the appreciation !!! 🌸

🌸💙 My best wishes for the both of you 💙🌸

Kind regards,

Gloria from The Peer Appreciation Team 🌻

ReadBooks7 December 15th, 2021

@GloriaD thank you!!!

GloriaD December 15th, 2021

@Help127 - You’re welcome 😊💛

recliningfate December 16th, 2021

@GloriaD

Thank you so much Help and Gloria. I have no words right now for how surprised I was. I appreciate it and appreciate you all.

GloriaD December 17th, 2021

@recliningfate - thank you for your kind words Fate 😊 We are glad to have you here 💛

SoftFaith2004 December 16th, 2021

🎊 Congratulations 🎊

@Brokenbutnotfixedbones !

Some one just appreciated you! Thank you for appreciating a peer @YourSupportiveTransDad 💚

🌼Their qualities 🌼

Supportive. They are kind and helpful, Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood ✨

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another

Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart

Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act

🌼 Review 🌼

He's always so kind to others in both 1-1 chats and in group chats. He tries to make sure that others in the room feel comfortable and is always willing to have a 1-1 chat with members when they need help. 😀💙

Thank you very much for appreciating a peer! ❤

Want to appreciate peers too? Fill this Form ❤

Want to join the Peer Appreciation team? Fill this Form ❤

SoftFaith2004 December 16th, 2021

🎊 Congratulations 🎊

@YourSupportiveTransDad !

Someone just appreciated you! Thank you for appreciating a peer @Azumiii 😀

🌼Their Qualities🌼

Supportive. They are kind and helpful ✨

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another

Decisive. Despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently

Great Communicator.

They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

🌼Review 🌼

I appreciate them because they are so kind to me and everyone else, they are very really helpful, i love the way they make me feel like i can grow and that i have a great life and yeah. 😊💙

💮Here is their message for you 💮

Click on it

Thank you very much for appreciating a peer! ❤

Want to appreciate a peer too? Fill this Form ❤

Want to join the Peer Appreciation team? Fill this Form❤

December 16th, 2021

This appreciation is by @Kiwii7

For

@dapperWalker3968 !

Kiwi says:

dapperWalker3968 is such a strong person because going through everything in life like dapper has done, and still looks at the world as a big adventure takes courage :)

Sounds amazing, thanks dapper for being you!<3 -fristo

Kiwi has also sent this image for you-

_1639643696.true hero.jpg

December 16th, 2021

@helpfulTree9427 , there is an appreciation for you by @ImpactGalore33

Galore says:

The Peer is warm-hearted. She resembles a rose that is beautiful to see blossom into a woman. She is ready to become a young adult and I am proud to have had her as a member to listen to her concerns.

So happy to hear about you, tree! -fristo