Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

GloriaD December 7th, 2021

@empatheticLavender2924

💜 Your welcome Lav - thank you for your kind words 💜 You deserve the appreciation 💜

LavenderHere December 8th, 2021

Aww thank youuuu

LavenderHere December 8th, 2021

Bubble I beg to differ. You're awesomely interesting and a really fun person to talk to!!

VaryingCloud December 8th, 2021

( Loved doing this for you @Sunisshiningandsoareyou :) )

We happily announce another Star of the Week!! Yay! *three cheers* @BlueDarkAurora🎉

_1638955538.Bluedarkaurora appreciation.jpg

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou says : Hello awesome Aurora , I am so glad to see you around in the community here, you have such a comforting and supportive presence ! It is heart warming to see your compassionate and friendly messages for everyone here! Keep being your beautiful self always ! ❤_

Hello to the one reading this, would you like to appreciate a fellow 7cupser (yes, both members and listeners can be included 🥰 )? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form (clickable) now!

We are currently onboarding more team members to help us share even more appreciations! If you'd like to help us out, Join us here. (clickable)!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 8th, 2021

Awww thanksieee lovely Cloud ❤ seems like the Northern Lights ? My absolute favorite bucket list item 🥰 I loveeee the graphic @VaryingCloud !

@BlueDarkAurora , gentle *poke* and hugs🤗❤

BlueDarkAurora December 8th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ***hugs***

giphy.gif?cid=790b761121b5fb3845846326ccbcbeadd4b52c1fbe2258ba&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

BlueDarkAurora December 8th, 2021

@VaryingCloud This is so pretty *-* love the details on the username :O<3 Thank you so much : D

@sunisshiningandsoareyou You absolute angel <3_<3 It is heartwarming to see people like you around who selflessly show kindness and appreciation towards other people, so Thank you :O for being around and being so sweet and shiny T-T<3

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611ee5a0d0acad2f9a76c79115d3adabfb911e58eca&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

MoonChild1206 December 8th, 2021

Hey Everyone 😊

We have another wonderful appreciation for @Mango3 ❤️ From @HopieRemi

Graphics by @MoonChild1206

_1638968255.mango3.jpeg_1638968283.mango3(0).jpeg

Hello to the one reading this, would you like to appreciate a fellow 7 Cups peer? Both members and listeners can be included 🥰 Do it right away by filling out this Peer Appreciation Form (clickable) now!

We are currently on boarding more team members to help us share even more appreciations! If you'd like to help us out, Join us here. (clickable)!

Mango3 December 8th, 2021

@MoonChild1206 I sooo love the graphics !! Thank you it's really beautiful!! @HopieRemi Thank you for your kind words! It really means a lot <3

HopieRemi December 8th, 2021

You’re welcome @mango3 I love ya friend

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 8th, 2021

So many mangoesssss *nomssss* , yayy Moon ~ this is a fantastic graphic and post ~ I appreciate your dedication ❤ @MoonChild1206 *high fives* on the first thread !

Soooo now it is super official @Mango3 is awesome sauceeee ❤❤

And so is the lovely, @HopieRemi,for this incredible appreciation ❤

HopieRemi December 8th, 2021

🥰

Starlight82 December 8th, 2021

I love this.

@starlight82 @mango3 @hopieremi @sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much ❤️ It was my pleasure to create this for such lovely people! Very well deserved 😊

Hello All!

Congratulations @EarMaster on a lovely appreciation from member @CaringDiane123

Keep up the amazing work 😊

_1638970504.earmaster.jpeg

Hello to the one reading this, would you like to appreciate a fellow 7 Cups peer? Both members and listeners can be included 🥰 Do it right away by filling out this Peer Appreciation Form (clickable) now!

We are currently on boarding more team members to help us share even more appreciations! If you'd like to help us out, Join us here. (clickable)!

VaryingCloud December 8th, 2021

@SparkyGizmo

This special appreciation is for the one who created this check list for great qualities!! :) So here I'm tagging @Fristo and their team @Sunisshiningandsoareyou , @BubblingBreeze14 , @BeautifulSun298501 , @GloriaD , @xinyii11 , @emotionalTalker2260 , @Nerdtastic01 , @HealTheHealer , @SoftFaith2004 @TheFiniteInfinity @brightWindow2311 @GoldenRuleJG @crang17 @BeTheLight111 @VaryingCloud , @mindfullistener82 , @BubbleFlower @DaisyFlower32 "*Three cheers*

_1638970535.Random appreciation.jpg

@SparkyGizmo says: For me, whomever created this check list to acknowledge great qualities in others is spot on, it takes one to know one!

Hello to the one reading this, would you like to appreciate a fellow 7cupser (yes, both members and listeners can be included 🥰 )? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form (clickable) now!

We are currently onboarding more team members to help us share even more appreciations! If you'd like to help us out, Join us here. (clickable)!

emotionalTalker2260 December 8th, 2021

@VaryingCloud

@SparkyGizmo

Omgggg, 🥺 thank you gizmo💕 🥺 I wasn't expecting this at all🥺 this is so sweet of you to give us all a shout out *dramatically cries*🥺 thank you thank you thank you. Smh I'm speechless 😮

GoldenRuleJG December 8th, 2021

@Fristo

@MoonBoi has said these wonderful things about you @KyleBorg.

“Supportive. They are kind and helpful, Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another, Coachable. They have a desire to improve, Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals, Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

A joyful GIF to was sent to you as a gift as well Kyle from Moon:

_1638988023.image.png

You deserve this moment Kyle – well done to you! Lovely message Moon which shows your appreciation.

Wanting to speak through the heart about a peer? <3 Please look into this link HERE

Keen to join the Peer Appreciation and spread the positive vibes? <3 Please look at this link HERE

KyleBorg December 9th, 2021

@GoldenRuleJG

How kind ☺️

@Fristo

@proudHoney7365 has been appreciative of the awesome work you do @Rak28. Here is what proud had to say J:

“I remember the first time we started talking, you never felt like a stranger, you listened to me very patiently and helped me come up with a solution for my problem.
At many instances I've seen you apologize but you're not the person who'll like to apologize for everything. You always hold your ground and apologize only if you realize you're wrong. Standing for yourself is something really admirable
I over think a lot, but at all those times you always remain patient and try to calm me down , though your responses are short and cute, they come after you actually listen to me and that's what makes a difference
And I've also seen you determined to achieve a goal, making the right choices and choosing what is the best and what you really want to do.”

What a lovely hand-written message by Proud for you: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i09vuXqNBJVIYJrHhSRISqa1RJJj6gB4/view

_1638988470.image.png

Another really lovely message and keep up the wonderful work Rak. Well done to you J

Wanting to speak through the heart about a peer? <3 Please look into this link HERE

Keen to join the Peer Appreciation and spread the positive vibes? <3 Please look at this link HERE

December 9th, 2021
@proudHoney7365 that is so beautiful a note, thanks for doing it<3<3
proudHoney7365 December 9th, 2021

@Fristo thank you so much 💓💓

@Fristo

@proudHoney7365 has been appreciative of the awesome work you do @Rak28. Here is what proud had to say J:

“I remember the first time we started talking, you never felt like a stranger, you listened to me very patiently and helped me come up with a solution for my problem.
At many instances I've seen you apologize but you're not the person who'll like to apologize for everything. You always hold your ground and apologize only if you realize you're wrong. Standing for yourself is something really admirable
I over think a lot, but at all those times you always remain patient and try to calm me down , though your responses are short and cute, they come after you actually listen to me and that's what makes a difference
And I've also seen you determined to achieve a goal, making the right choices and choosing what is the best and what you really want to do.”

What a lovely hand-written message by Proud for you: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i09vuXqNBJVIYJrHhSRISqa1RJJj6gB4/view

_1638988546.image.png

Another really lovely message and keep up the wonderful work Rak. Well done to you J

Hello Everyone!

@GhitapronoucedRita has been doing such an amazing job that @Howegeorgia20 sent them an appreciation! Here's what they had to say: "She was respectful when I spoke with her, supportive when had problem, she took time to answer any questions." - @Howegeorgia20

_1638992551.HoweGeorgia20.jpeg

December 10th, 2021

Hi @ravensky , there is an appreciation for you by @ferventflame !

Flame says:

Raven always brings a smile to my face when she is around in the chat rooms. It’s so incredible to see her support members and converse with them, I always get to learn a lot from her. She isn’t shy of learning and asking questions about things she doesn’t understand which makes her very relatable. Despite living under tough circumstances(which I hope you get out of soon Raven, cheering for you sweet) she uses her experiences to support others. I am glad to have met her and the fact she is here with us. Lots of love for you Raven.

Raven, all the good wishes for you. -fristo

Flame has also sent you these flowers:

_1639114869.pflowers.jpeg

December 10th, 2021

Hello wonderful people! This is Nerd from the Peer Appreciation Team!

This glimmering appreciation goes to....

🌟 @Golden 🌟

_1639118789.Appreciating Golden.png

Graphics created by: Nerd 🤓 💜

Appreciated by: @patientZoza134 🕊️

Way to go, Golden! Keep up the great work! 💜

🌻 If you would like to appreciate an amazing member/listener in our 7 Cups community, you can fill out this form!

🌻 If you would like to join our wonderful Peer Appreciation Team, you can fill out this form!

Stay tuned for some more awesome peer appreciations! 💜

Have a wonderful day/night, everyone! 😊

December 10th, 2021

Here are some reasons why patientZoza134 picked these qualities:

"He is helpful to me whenever I need him and I find him in front of me."

Also, here is a personal message from patientZoza134:

"I love you so much❤️"

GoldenRuleJG December 10th, 2021

@Nerdtastic01 thank you for the lovely graphic :)

@patientZoza134 thank you for tagging me in - you are a really hard-working individual and i wish you all the best with your QLP programme. You are doing it well :)

December 10th, 2021

Hello wonderful people! This is Nerd from the Peer Appreciation Team!

This spectacular appreciation goes to....

@Raindrops88

_1639119298.Appreciating Raindrops88.png

Graphics created by: Nerd 🤓 💜

Appreciated by: @NG2

Way to go, Raindrops88! Keep up the great work! 💜

🌻 If you would like to appreciate an amazing member/listener in our 7 Cups community, you can fill out this form!

🌻 If you would like to join our wonderful Peer Appreciation Team, you can fill out this form!

Stay tuned for some more awesome peer appreciations! 💜

Have a wonderful day/night, everyone! 😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 10th, 2021

What a fabulous creation @Nerdtastic01 ❤ amazing as ever.

Yay @Ng2 and @Raindrops88 ~ thanks for being super wonderful, y'all are much much appreciated ❤ love and blessings!

BeTheLight111 December 10th, 2021

Hello everyone !!! 👀

I am here with a little appreciation post for @Fristo ❤️💛

appreciated by : @Lolowise475

_1639143282.santa claus e4.jpg_1639143298.uhhh nag me enough!!.jpg

Also , they had to say :

https://voca.ro/1ccZNL7PS2g2

❤️hope that you both like it ,

Light , from the peer appreciation team ,

🌻 Want to appreciate any fellow 7cupser (could be a member or a listener)? Here is the peer appreciation form for you! - click here

🌻 Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you! - click here

exquisitePeace7976 December 10th, 2021

@BeTheLight111

I love the picture! Very creative

@exquisitePeace7976 aww thank you!! 🥺❤❤❤❤

GloriaD December 10th, 2021

@BeTheLight111 - The graphic is really lovely ♥️ And creative as well 🤩

@Lolowise475 - Thank you for appreciating @Fristo - Your heartfelt messages are truly appreciated as well 🌻 Both of you are wonderful 💛

BeTheLight111 December 11th, 2021

@GloriaD thank you 🥰

hello lovely people ,,, now I bring another appreciation post for the day

This time for @Lueurspace who was appreciated by @SuryanshSingh

so , here it is :_1639147270.Cute Peach Mothers Day - Instagram Story.jpg

_1639147256.Golden Leaves Recognition Certificate.jpg

post created by : @bethelight111 🌸 from the peer appreciation team

🌻 Want to appreciate any fellow 7cupser (could be a member or a listener)? Here is the peer appreciation form for you! - click here

🌻 Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you! - click here

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 10th, 2021

❤ All things love for @BeTheLight111 , @Suryanshsingh and @Lueurspace ❤

I appreciate you ,Suryansh for seeing all of the things I see in lu, she is everything that you said and more ~ an absolute magical being , blessing us all, one at a time ~ so very grateful to know you luuu 💖💖 huggles

lueurspace December 10th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

oh gosh sunnie xD ❤️ I love you so so much! I am very grateful to know you and to have you as one of my dearest friends here, sunnie. I have got so much love for you in my heart and I consider myself to be the luckiest to be your friend. thank you for coming into my life, for staying and for just blessing my entire life with the wonderful things (well... mostly **YOU**) you brought in my life. I am forever grateful *hugs tightly* ❤️

The point is, people improve when they get external love and support. How can we hold it against them when they don't?

lueurspace December 10th, 2021

@BeTheLight111 thank you so much for posting such a lovely message for me! The design is so lovely and I just love love love love it! <3

@SuryanshSingh I was so surprised to see this and I can't thank you enough for how much you have made me smile with this, Suryansh. You are really a special teenie for me and I appreciate your presence in my life so much. I have always admired you for your leadership skills and the way you carry yourself in the community. I was most impressed by you when I really saw how much effort and time you put in for the teams you are leaders of, especially Chat Support. It gave me a wonderful opportunity to work with you and I am grateful for it. Your words make me smile and trust me, it has been an honour for me to be there for you. I value the trust you have put in me and I appreciate you sharing with me, all that you do. I feel comfort in showing you my silly side too :P I am very lucky to have you as my friend and to have you consider me one! Always going to annoy you- I mean to support you (xD) I mean it - you are wonderful; all that you do and all that you are, you are a delight to be around. I love talking with you and I am more than happy to just have the opportunity to converse with you. Lots and lots of love and care for you, Suryansh. Stay your awesome self and psst, you are so so so appreciated by all of us (*ahem* especially me!) :) thank you so much for this message, it put a huge smile on my face! ❤️

fd4de8b8573a777e1b637d9f0ffc01ac.gif

The point is, people improve when they get external love and support. How can we hold it against them when they don't?

Suryansh December 10th, 2021

@lueurspace

Glad you liked it, Lueur 😊 From a stranger, to my dearest friend here, you have become so special! Will reply to other remarks mentioned in your post in PMs xD