Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 September 2nd, 2023

Hiii Sunshineee 🌞❤ ヾ( ˃ᴗ˂ )◞ • *✰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞❤

you have got very very special appreciations from

@theAutumnWitch 🍂

@Memegangstah 🐹

@calmsoulmeet ⚘

Witch 🍂 says to you Sunshine 🌞❤

1-20230901-192912-0000_1693642777.png

Witch find these qualities in you, Sunshine 🌞❤

2-20230901-192912-0001_1693642870.png

Witch sent plushies 🧸 for you, Sunshine 🌞❤

3-20230901-192912-0002_1693642917.png

Memegangstah says to you, Sunshine 🌞❤

4-20230901-192912-0003_1693642968.png

5-20230901-192912-0004_1693642995.png

Meme find these qualities in you, Sunshine 🌞❤

6-20230901-192912-0005_1693643041.png

Meme sent a champion's trophy for you, Sunshine 🌞❤

png-20230901-193106-0000_1693643097.png

CalmSoul says to you, Sunshine 🌞❤

1-20230902-142207-0000_1693643156.png

Soul find these qualities in you, Sunshine 🌞❤

20230902-154036-0000_1693644074.png

Soul sent flowers 🌻 for you, Sunshine 🌞❤

2-20230902-142207-0001_1693644122.png

From me (੭˃ᴗ˂)੭

@theAutumnWitch

Thank you for giving appreciation for Sunshine 🌞❤ I totally agree, Sunshine shines brightly just like the sun up there shining on us and make out days brighter!

@Memegangstah

Sunshine is a sincere person who works hard not to get recognition or acknowledgement. Thank you for giving this appreciation for Sunshine! 🌞❤

@CalmSoulmeet

Sunshine 🌞❤ is absolutely a blessing for Cups and an amazing gift from God to this world. The way you call Sunshine 🌞❤ Sunzie is very cute! ⚘

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for the significant impact you have made on Cups. Thank you for being the beacon of light in Cups community. Thank you Sunshine for everything, but mostly, thank you for being *you*. You are truly the Sunshine that makes my day. I am truly blessed and forever grateful to have you in my life ❤

🍕\(๑•◡-๑)/ⒽⓤⒼ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 2nd, 2023

@theAutumnWitch

Awwtumnnnn, thank youuu, for always brightening my dayyyy, I love the plushieee! You're the sweetest ever! Lots of love and tight huggsieees! 🤗💖

@Memegangstah

My wonderful Memestahhhh, I miss seeing you around, this was such a pleasant surprise and made me feel so tearyyy-eyed, thank youu for taking out time to make me and everyone around you feel extra lovveeeddd, the champion trophy is soooo sweeet hehe, Your way of expressing love with the heart spam is my favorite lol! I hope you're being good to your lovely self! 💛💛💛

@calmsoulmeet

Hey hey Meetziee, thank youu for still finding something as heartwarming to say hehe, you never fail to make me feel appreciated! Sending hugs and flowers your way! 🧡

@VictoriaLove7

Viccc, thank youuu for making such beautiful posts, soooo sunny and sparkly hehe, I love how you customized the virtual gifts!😭❤

friends-hug.gif

💛💛Y'all made my day! Biggg hugs and lots of love to you sweet sweeet people!💛💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine 🌞❤ for the innumerable things you have done for Cups and mostly for being *you*! ❤

So are you, Sunshine 🌞❤ so sunny and sparkly! 🤗❤

Yess, very very special customized gifts with Sunshine theme! 🌞❤ It is a small way to say I love you 🤗❤

*hugss back tightttt*

TheAutumnWitch September 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Endless love and huggies for you, too, Sunny! You are amazing, adorable and admirable! 💖✨☀️✨💖

Have some more plushies to huggle~ :p This is my Sea Squad!

img-1083_1693682146.jpeg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 6th, 2023

@TheAutumnWitch

Omigoooosh my heart's fuuuuulll, Autumnnn, these plushies are so awdorable, sea squad for the win ahah! Thank youuu, you're an absolute blessing!🤗💖

memegangstah September 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awwww 🥺🥰🥰💛💛💛💛 I miss you so much too 🥺🥺🥺, awwww 🥺🥺🥺 *passes you tissue papers* 🤗🤗🤗💛💛, the pleasure is always mine, Sun you are literally the sunshine I just wanted to show gratitude of how grateful I am to be in presence of yours 🥺🤗🤗💛💛💛💛 although no matter how much I try it would be less hehe🥺🥺🤗🤗💛💛💛💛, Awwww here more hearts for you 🥰🥰🤗🤗💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛 xD, 🥺🥺😊 i am fine 💛. How have you been 😊🤗🤗🤗💛💛💛??

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 6th, 2023

@memegangstah

Memeestahhhh making me cry all over again loool😭🤧, stawpp being sooo sweeet🥺 and 💛wholesome💛 loveeeee youuu lotsss! I'm so glad you're doing fine, I've been alrighty, always a poke away for youu okiee! Sending lots of love, hugs and heartsssss!💛💛💛💛

moti-hearts.gif

memegangstah September 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou oh nu 🥺 i am so sorry xD you are so kind couldn't it's contagious hehe 🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰💛💛💛 not sweeter than you 🤗🤗💛💛💛, thank you for your kind words 🥺🥺means a lot to me 💛💛🤗🤗🤗. Thank you 😊💛💛💛, glad 🤗🤗💛💛💛, awwww thank you so much 🥺🥺💛💛💛💛 means so much to me 🥰🥰💛💛💛💛 I am here for you as always too 🥰🤗🤗💛💛💛💛, awwww Thank you 🥺🤗🤗🤗💛💛💛💛💛, sending loads of happiness, prosperity and love your way sunshine 🤗🤗🤗💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou *hugs* 🤗🤗🤗💛💛💛💛

@VictoriaLove7 Thank you so much for making such creative and colorful templates, it's really so beautiful 😊🤗🤗🥺🥺💛💛💛💛💛. Yes Sun is such a sweetheart and genuine person I have come across in 7cups 🥺💛💛💛💛 they do everything out of their heart, blessed to have them 🤗🤗😊💛💛💛💛.

VictoriaLove7 September 4th, 2023

@memegangstah

Thank you for appreciating Sunshine! 🌞❤

Yess, Sunshine 🌞❤ is a genuine person and sincere in everything they do. They never do things to seek attention or recognition.

They are truly like the sun shining on Cups and makes our days brighter! 🌞❤

memegangstah September 4th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 welcome 😊💛. Yes so true 🥺😊💛💛💛💛💛💛

Hi Emo \( θ‿θ )/ @Emotionaltalker2260 🐼

you got an amazing appreciation from a secret friend! 😎

1-20230901-202729-0000_1693644878.png

2-20230901-202729-0001_1693644919.png

From me

Secret Friend

Thank you for this appreciation for Emo. Hope you be kind to yourself too! ⚘

@Emotionaltalker2260

Thank you for your kind presence, Emo. Hope to see you in rooms! 🐼

emotionalTalker2260 September 2nd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

🥺🥺🥺 awwww. This made my week 😖💖 thank you secret friend and Victoria 🥺💖 loaf yous

LoveMyMoonflowers September 2nd, 2023
Hello there my bestest cat buddyyy, tab tabbbs! 💕 aka @TabbyCat97 !! i really hope you're ready for some smiles (and some warm hugs!) because you've received a heart-warming appreciation from Everett 💜😊 aka @Fluffysheep8 !!

a_1693664670.png

Everett took some time to pen this thoughtful and beautiful message for youu :3

image_1693666441.png

image_1693666494.png

d_1693666612.jpg

e_1693666644.jpg

f_1693666742.jpg

What a truly sweet message 💕 And, Everett, I agree wholeheartedly with everything you wrote here! :3

But waittt! that's not it, tab tabs :o you've received some nice warm hugs from everett as well 💕

hugs-love.gif
A little note from me

Everett thank you so much for sending in this thoughtful message for our dear Tabby! 💕 you have such a warm soul and gentle heart yourself 💜 and you are very much appreciated for your presence here! thank you so so muchh :3

Tabbbbyyyyyyy :3 *sends gentle huggles for my cat bbuuudddyyy* You've done... so much.. so so much for 7cups 💕 we're forever grateful for you and appreciate you beyond words. I'm really grateful for you, and I'm so proud of you buddy 💕 I hope you have a birthday as awesome pawesome as you :3 Love you beyond words, bestest Tab Tabbbs! 💜 *sends more huggles*
TabbyCat97 September 2nd, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Mooonnn :3 ♡ these graphics are just so so so sweeettt!! awwee buddy I love them so much :)) ~ you're such a wonderful person and I really appreciate your sweet words at the end. *hugs* the team is super duper lucky to have you Moon friiiennd 💜🤭 you keep shining like the awesome kitty frienndd you areee!! We love you heree Moon, and you go above and beyond on all your posts :') it is just so so sweet!

@Fluffysheep8

Sheeeeppp :0 ohh my goodness 🥲💜 oh buddy I am just lost for words... I can't put into words how much this means and how lovely you are :3! I think you're such an amazing person, you are so very kind, caring and helpful and you always go above on beyond - whether it's helping friends out and listening in support rooms, or writing message for people on these appreciations :') you never fail to make me smile so very much! ♡ You have been through so much and you are so very brave also and I am super duperrrr duuuppaa proud of you + happy we met my friend 💜 It has been a pleasure getting to know you and being your listener + spending time in the rooms with you (: I think you are the sweetest, most awesome of people and I will always and forever be here for you. Thank you for being *you* sheep :3 you are just incredible and we love you so much here on cupss!! staaayy totallyy pawesomeee ~ and continue being the total awesome sheep buddy that we all know and love hehe.
*update* totally not in tears smiling at how sweet you all are!! *sending hugs and happy beams to all who needs one* 🥺🥲💜🫂

Fluffysheep8 September 2nd, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm sending so much love! You deserve so so much, you deserve the world and I am so so lucky and grateful to be your bestie 🥹

Hey hey @patientLake8712, your kind self has received some love wrapped in sweet reminders, beautiful flowers and melodious lyrics from a true friend, who prefers to stay anonymous!🧡

image_1693685909.png

🎧"You're the hero of your life."🎧 (click to affirm)

flower-delivery-special-delivery.gif

To have such true friends who take time to remind you of your amazing-ness is quite a blessing. Now friendships are a two way street, I feel, so Lake, you best believe, you did something incredibly fantastic such as being yourself to have such a wonderful friend in your life. Keep at it, you beautiful friendoooos!🧡

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is pretty, Sunshine 🌞❤ the way you put the message in the graphic. As owlways, the letter color is similar to the blue font in the graphic. The heart is orange like the color of the sky. ©️ Sunshine's original style! 🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7 Thank youu, Vicc!❤

Hi Keith \( θ‿θ )/ @Keith22534 🌸

you got an amazing appreciation from a secret friend! 😎

png-20230903-000442-0000_1693687084.png

Secret friend sent a high five

20230902-235817972_1693687113.jpeg

From me

Secret Friend

Thank you for this appreciation for Keith. Hope you be kind to yourself too! 😎

@Keith22534

Thank you for your kind presence and for supporting other members. You are greatly appreciated! 🌸

GoldenNest2727 September 2nd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

I'm loving your BTS designs. How creative!

VictoriaLove7 September 3rd, 2023

@GoldenNest2727

Thank youu, Nest, those are from secret uWu ☺

Keith22534 September 3rd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

omg! Thankyou so much Victoria. The design 🤌🏼 so good! Thanks a lot! ✨

to the Secret Friend,

thankyou so much for the appreciation. You made my day. Thankyou!

<3

@Keith22534

Thank youu, Keith! ☺ The secret uWu sent them for you! 😀

Hiyaa @CompassionateDetective, thank you for being such a dedicated, kind and caring listener here. You are appreciated by @WorkingitThrough2 for being Authentic, Supportive and a Great Communicator! 💛

image_1693687380.png

Workingitthrough2 would also like to award you a champion's trophy!🏆

image_1693687506.png

Keep up the great work, CompassionateDetective! 💛

Hii Workingitthrough2, thank you for being so kind, encouraging and appreciative to your peers. You are a fantabulous presence here!💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

So cute, Sunshine 🌞❤ makes Sunshine graphic! Even the trophy looks cute! The heart is yellow because the sun color is yellow! 🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7 Haha yes I loved making the sunny graphic, thank youu, Viccc!🤗❤

GoldenNest2727 September 2nd, 2023

@StargirlTina, you have a lovely appreciation from @bluerivercares that is incredibly moving.

stargirltina_1693697407.jpg

@bluerivercares, how cool that you both share the same hobby and talent! Thanks for sharing such a heartfelt message.

@StargirlTina, thank you for helping us all feel better. Your passion for listening shines through.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 3rd, 2023

@GoldenNest2727

Love how beautifully you connected the stars with the river through the gratitude-bridge filled with all things kind! Keep it up, Nest!💛

StargirlTina September 4th, 2023

@GoldenNest2727 Awwww thank you soo much Rivvv🐧🧡🦋 This made my day~ you're wonderful and talented (#drawingbuddiesss) and I'm so grateful for this cutesy appreciation!

Golden, you're doing such an amazing job in the community! I'm so proud to share the community with wonderful people like you💃🏻😊🧡

GrimSox September 3rd, 2023

🌻Hello 🥛🐻 Milky Bear Opti 🐻🥛@Optimisticempath 😊 🌻

Look what sweet things
🥰 Gloria's heart has to say to you:

optiglo_1693747245.png

@GloriaD cherishes these qualities in you and has gifted you Flowers 😊

optiqual_1693747263.png

🌻 Gloria has also sent a sweet image for you: 🌻

gloria-d-for-optimisticempath_1693747676.png

✮✮✮✮✮

🥛🐻 So kind of you Opti to always check on people's well-being as you go through your own journey 😊 I love your PAT work, and thank you soo much for being a warm presence in the thread cheering up all the smile spreaders! 🥛🐻 I'm also happy to have met you, like Gloria here 😄

🌻 Thank you, Gloria, for appreciating milky bear 🥛🐻 for all they do for 7 cups. Hope to see you more in PAT hehe 🌻

HQ image: Milky

@grimsmark8

It is creative, Charlie! ☺

Milky bear =🥛🐻 😄

Optimisticempath September 5th, 2023

@grimsmark8

😭 me crying in a the cuteness this post has and you kind hearted people are just beyond amazingg😭

MeowwCharlie cuteesss I love the adorable graphics 🥺 there's milky bear holding sunflowers depicting me and Gloria so well 🥰 your so thoughtfulll 💕💕

@GloriaD

🥺🥺🥺Gloriaaa you're always so nice to me and to everyone and I'm happy to remind you that you are v important and luvvedd for being chu 💕💛🤗 thanks vv much for sending this appreciation for me it has made my day 🌻

pat is better with you Gloria I'm sure everyone agrees on this 💕 hope to see you around more but never forgot you come first too and we are here to support you too 🤗 sends luvvsss🌻🌻

hugs.gif

GloriaD September 5th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Aww thank you so much Opti 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

@Optimisticempath

HUGS BACK 😊😊😊😊

@grimsmark8

Thank you so much for this amazing post 😊💛

BrightIndigo September 3rd, 2023

❤️🧸💛 @Hawaii968 has sent a lovely message to the always wonderful @Howegeorgia20 ! 💛🧸❤️

georgiahawaiiapp_1693748266.jpg

💛🧸❤️💛🧸❤️💛🧸❤️💛🧸❤️💛🧸❤️💛🧸❤️💛🧸❤️💛🧸❤️

Hawaii968 mentioned the following qualities:

Respectful
Consistent
Humble
Forgiving
Supportive
Accountable
Patient

Hugs for Hawaii and Georgia! You both make Sharing Circle feel warmer and welcome with your presence! 🤗

💛🧸❤️💛🧸❤️💛🧸❤️💛🧸❤️💛🧸❤️💛🧸❤️💛🧸❤️💛🧸❤️

BrightIndigo September 3rd, 2023

Hawaii968 has added these 2 images to her appreciation for Howegeorgia20:

c9syvbr_1693749185.png

8zlcfzx_1693749197.png

Georginahowe September 3rd, 2023

@BrightIndigo

Thank you ,i do you no if mine will be posted soon