Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

July 23rd, 2023

Hi there @GenerousLychee4993, some appreciation for you!

lychee1_1690070932.png

lychee2_1690070948.png

Graphics by Desiree

Appreciators: @magnificentNutella, fristo, @YourCaringConfidant (Desiree)

Looking at you, Lychee! Making new friends! Loved your company in the gratitude circle yesterday. And thank you to our generous and kind-heared appreciators tooooooooo

GenerousLychee4993 July 23rd, 2023

@Fristo

Thank you very Much for the Appreciation Everyone, Positivity Corner sure does know how to bring the best out of us all,Looking forward to see you all soon!

Here4good74 July 23rd, 2023

Woo-hoo!! @IISSHHH you have received an appreciation from @Briyanna15

she-was-very-calm-uderstanding-and-iwth-that-took-care-of-me-too-she-is-such-a-sweet-heart_1690090948.png

Thank you, @IISSHHH so much for everything you do for the community, you sound awesome and you deserve these nice words. And thanks @Briyanna15 for your appreciative attitude, you deserve just as much kindness & appreciation!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 23rd, 2023

@Here4good74 Yay welcome back, Jane. This is such an adorable post!😍❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you, Sun β™₯β™₯ I missed the team!!

IISSHHH July 25th, 2023

@Here4good74
@Briyanna15 thankyou soo muchhh. you are the sweetest.

July 25th, 2023

@Here4good74 Jane, I adore this graphic, a pure artwork, could lift anybody's mood seeing itπŸ’›

Hiya @penguinPower31, you've received a sweet little gratitude note from @littlebear15. πŸ’™

image_1690094653.png

Thankyouu for this appreciation, Bearr, so glad you got support from a powerful penguin! πŸ’™

You've been a part of 7 cups for such a long time now, Penguin, supporting so many people and being such a strong force around. Thankyou for all you do! πŸ’™

VictoriaLove7 July 24th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The bear represents the little bear and the penguin represents the appreciated. The font color in the graphic is purple and the background color is light blue, so the typed letter colors are purple and blue for the appreciator and appreciated names, and the hearts! πŸ˜ƒ

I like your vv original style, Sunshine! 🌞❀ ©️ Sunshine πŸ€—β€

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 24th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 hehe the bear and penguin look so cutu together.πŸ₯° Thankyouuu for always noticing and appreciating my original style!😘

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yes yes, the penguin 🐧 and the bear πŸ»β€β„ look cutu! ☺❀

Thank *you* for your original and awesome style, Sunshine! 😘❀

LoveMyMoonflowers July 24th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Agreed <3

Hey hey @HealingTalk, yet again, someone is impacted with your thoughtfulness, how you articulate your thoughts and feelings, your considerate and effective way of communication, your ability to connect with people and allow them to explore different perspectives, just you being a wonderful *you*. πŸ’›

A secret friend has a lovely message for you! πŸ’›

image_1690093846.png

Sooo agreed with everything they said, you're a blessing to the world, Marcelo, one healing talk at a time! ;) Keep being *you*! πŸ’›

Secret friend, you're anonymous, but it still tells us a couple of things about you from this appreciation:

β™‘ You are a part of 7 cups, now whether you're a member or a listener, you best believe, you contribute to what 7 cups stands for!

β™‘ You frequent the forums, participate in discussions, share your thoughts and experiences ~ therefore you cultivate a sense of community!

β™‘ You are observant, kind, honest, perspective and appreciative of people's efforts and time here!

In conclusion, you're as much a wonderful part of the community as the one you appreciated and everyone else around here. Never stop being you! πŸ’›

VictoriaLove7 July 23rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The font colors yellow and blue in graphic is the same as the typed letter colors. It is yellow for the names of appreciator and appreciated and the hearts. Sunshine's owlways have an original style! ©️ πŸ₯³β€

And and, the message you wrote are in your style too! 'One healing talk at a time' ❀

Vv to the point ('pun' 🌝❀) and meaningful, Sunshine! πŸŒžβ€πŸ€—

HealingTalk July 25th, 2023

Thank you so much, lovely and generous Secret Friend!

You made my day! ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

I value greatly that you took the initiative and the time to write such a thoughtfully written, appreciative and kind message!

Also that you feel comfy with my modes of expressing ideas and feelings about things discussed all around Cups, so that you like to engage in dialogue with me in those posts.

We both share love for Dialogue, and we both enjoy it greatly.

All the best to you, see you soon in the Forums, Secret Friend!

Sun: thank you for devoting your talent, time and kindness to wrapping this gift so masterfully and beautifully that it feels the best possible. I am very grateful to you for all you have done for me, always cheering me up in all possible ways.

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 25th, 2023

@HealingTalk Aww *you* are a gift to the world and therefore gifting you kindness wrapped in appreciation sparkle and happiness glitter is the most satisfying task ever! Thankyou for bein you! ❀

HealingTalk July 26th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You are too kind!

I do my best. But I have limitations.

In contrast, your stamina, creativity, and supporting skills seem boundless.

VictoriaLove7 July 23rd, 2023
Hiya Navy, (❛ᴗ❛๑ ) @NavyHouse3677
you got an amazing appreciation from @Angelx28 πŸ‘Ό

Angel find these qualities in you: Cheerful, Resilient, Humble, Supportive, Optimistic, and Consistent.

png-20230723-011050-0000_1690099514.png

From me

@Angelx28

You have a cute pfp! Thank you for giving this appreciation, Angel πŸ‘Ό

@NavyHouse3677

Thank you for your kind presence. You are appreciated!

navyHouse3677 July 31st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you so so so muchhhhhhhh it looks so sweet in this picture of yk

@Angelx28 awww misses 😒 you a lot it's been like ages since we have talked

I still remember all silly things we did all those fun time I seeded with you really thanks for that precious time in my life .

And thanks for appreciating really needed that at this moment

Looking forward to meet you soon πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Love how simple yet so powerful this statement is, @Willendorf2017, so glad you shared! πŸ’—

image_1690131088.png

Treat others the same way you want to be treated and not otherwise. Known as the *Golden* rule for a reason. πŸ’—

Sending lots of love your way, Virginia! πŸ’—

Hi hi @Fristo , you've received an appreciation from @blissfulSky8162

yellow-watercolor-organic-creative-project-presentation_1690150607.jpg

Truly this team has a spot in our hearts all, you @Friato being this team's boss just contributes to it so much more. I want also harness this opportunity to say happy advanced bday to you as well, boss!! I know you are the best leader in the world, a great mentor, and a dear friend. I wish you a long and thriving life, you truly deserve all happiness.

In addition to that, thank you @blissfulSky8162 for your wonderful words, you are very much appreciated as well.

πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸ•―πŸ°πŸ₯³πŸŽŠ
Hey @Rosey16 🌼
you got a wonderful appreciation from @Fristo ⭐πŸͺ

20230724-110127-0000_1690181541.png
From me

@Fristo

Thank you for giving this space to appreciate our lives. Keep being you, Fristo! ⭐πŸͺ

@Rosey16

Thank you for your kind presence. You are appreciated! 🌼

Rosey16 July 24th, 2023

@Fristo

Thank you so much 😊😊

Hiya @JosiahCooper 🌼

you got a wonderful appreciation from @Hawaii968 πŸ–

20230724-104517-0000_1690181698.png

Hawaii sent this and this pictures for you

From me

@Hawaii968 Thank you for giving this appreciation and for taking up responsibility to host many sessions in SC! πŸ–

@JosiahCooper Thank you for hosted many sessions too in SC and give support to other members. You are appreciated! 🌼

JosiahCooper July 24th, 2023
@VictoriaLove7 @Hawaii968
Thank you so much, again, Summer! :3
You help me stay motivated!
I always look forward to seeing you in SC, as well!
You're my favorite moderator there :)
Hugssss (γ€β—‰η›Šβ—‰)぀
Thanks for just being you too <3

Hey hey @DevshiAlways, prepared to be amazed with this beautiful appreciation for you from @Orca03, which is all things heart-felt and wholesome!πŸ’›

image_1690189963.png

You've clearly made a terrific impact being your kind and supportive self, Devshi, keep up the amazing work!πŸ’›

Thankyou for this dedicated appreciation note for your listener, Orca, your sweet compliments would certainly encourage your listener even more! πŸ’›

DevshiAlways July 24th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@Orca03

Thank you very much.

Appreciated a lot. You guys are doing a great job πŸ‘. Keep it up.

Grateful to be here πŸ™

Hey there @Uchiha07, or the first ever ✨iridescent✨ person to ever cross paths with @MagnificentNutella aka your appreciator and a true *well-wisher*. πŸ’›

You've received a "carry atleast 3 tissue boxes" kinda appreciation from them! πŸ₯°

image_1690190713.png

image_1690190739.png

Note reads: "S, I don't think there are any words that could describe why I admire you so much, I'm so lucky that I came across a beautiful soul like you. You wouldn't ever know exactly how much I learned from you throughout these past few days. You are someone who has this determination and strength and your experiences shaped you in the right direction or you were the one who was always getting stronger with these hardships maybe there was qadr(destiny) in all this. But interacting with you is making my faith stronger. You see world in a different light and you care for others so much. Your ability to be forgiving and kind is so appreciable! Every trial every single thing and you became this gem of a person. "Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss...." "But every once in a while, you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare" (Flipped). I will always remember how I came across this 'iridescent' person in life who always leaves me in awe whenever I get to see what's going on in their beautiful mind. I don't think anyone else compares to you, I admire you a lot! I'm blessed that I came across you, thank you for existing and being you! I know God loves you a lot and I hope life gives you the best moments and things always because you deserve everything good and much more than that!

You've come a long way and I appreciate your grit and ability to seek the truth and not succumbing to wrongdoings. Lucky are those who get to know the real you and this beautiful positive aura that you carry.
I can't appreciate you enough, thank you so much, and I know you have a great purpose in life!

- For the first ever iridescent person that I came across in life!"

I don't always need to make more than 1 posts for the same message and share the text too but I absolutely love it when I do, because it means someone really going above and beyond in pouring their appreciation-tea in their peer's cup. πŸ’›
So thank you for being so very generous with your appreciation and super articulate in expressing your thoughts, Nutella! πŸ’›

S, hope you feel as impacted with your peer's kindness and thoughtfulness as they have with your iridescent persona! πŸ’›
magnificentNutella July 24th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much, Sun❀! Your artistic mind conveyed the true meaning and emotions behind what I wrote, in fact, you added more meaning to it through your details and beauty. You are the best!!πŸ–€πŸŒŒ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 25th, 2023

@magnificentNutella Awww how sweet, thankyouuu, I'm so glad it came out nicely! πŸ₯°

Hiya Kay (❛ᴗ❛๑ )

@CommunityModKay πŸ₯£

you got a wonderful appreciation from the amazing appreciator

@Waterfallsofnature36 πŸ’§

png-20230724-120551-0000_1690197862.png

From me

@Waterfallsofnature36

Thank you for your kind presence. You are a wonderful person! πŸ’§

@CommunityModKay

Thank you for being firm in modding the rooms and for reminding people. You are appreciated! πŸ₯£

AnnaSilverberg July 24th, 2023
⭐️ @VictoriaLove7 ⭐️

🌞 Wow 🌞
🌟 What a beautiful graphic Victoria 🌟
βœ¨πŸ’™βœ¨
✨
CommunityModKay July 24th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 thank you for making the post! @Waterfallsofnature36, thank you for your kind words! this is so sweet, and it made my day ❀️

VictoriaLove7 July 25th, 2023

@CommunityModKay

Thank you for keeping the rooms safe, Kay! πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯£

Hiya

@Wooof 🐢

you got a wonderful appreciation from theamazingappreciator

@Waterfallsofnature36 πŸ’§

20230724-112655759_1690198210.jpeg20230724-112655759_1690198256.jpeg

From me

@Waterfallsofnature36

Thank you for your kind presence! You are a wonderful person! πŸ’§

@Wooof

Thank you for giving support to other members in SC and for your kind presence. You are appreciated! 🐢

GrimSox July 24th, 2023

Oh look @charmingFlower8111 !!! Your Secret Friend Fry has sent an appreciation for you 😍

flo247_1690200417.png

And Flo 🌼, Fry finds you Intuitive, Supportive, Humble, Cheerful, Purposeful, and a Great Communicator ❀️

What a cute and sweet message for Flower by Fry 😊 Such a great combination :O isn't it? Gentleness... with a strong sense of self, oh no one should be messing with Flower πŸ˜€ And that's not all... what's thiss??!!! Fry has sent an image 😊 to represent what they think of you:

output_1690200874.jpg

Honestly Flo, you look wonderful! 😳 I hope this appreciation warmed your heart, or better... Fry-ed it?😜 Thank you for being so kind and helping out Fry in their listener journey, Flo.

- - -

@grimsmark8 So beautifully done, Charlieeee. Keep it up! πŸ’›

GrimSox July 24th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
🌞🌞🌞 yayy I received solar energy 😊 I feel happy happy happyyyy

LoveMyMoonflowers July 24th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Awesome job! <3

GrimSox July 24th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers ^ _ ^ Thank you moon flowers. What a cute username πŸ₯Ί