Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

JasmineFlower222 February 11th, 2023

@Mariainfg someone would like to thank you for how amazing you are by saying a few words ❀️purple-watercolor-leafs-stationery-paper-a4_1676144146.png

gentleemperor February 11th, 2023

🀍 @Serenadeofatlantis 🀍

~ I'm happy to share appreciation from an anonymous peer your way πŸ•Š

🌹🌹🌹

Here is a message your anonymous appreciator πŸ’Œ

image_1676154361.png

View the graphic here in higher resolution if you would like to.

🌹🌹🌹

These are some qualities your anonymous appreciated has seen in you 🀍

Supportive - They are kind and helpful β™₯️

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood β™₯️

Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made β™₯️

Agile - They change course as needed β™₯️

🌹🌹🌹

Notes from moi 🀍

Atlantis, thanks for being part of this community. It's awesome to know that you're understanding and supportive of your peers. Be you 'cause you're great!

To the anonymous appreciator, thank you for appreciating your peer. You rock! I hope you're doing well and get to enjoy your time on and off Cups. Take care!

🌹🌹🌹
gentleemperor February 11th, 2023

☁️ @harmonyLearninghope ☁️

~ You've been appreciated by @calmMango9611 β™₯️

🌟🌟🌟

Mango wants you to know that... πŸ’Œ

image_1676155992.png

The graphic is a bit blurry. Click here to view it in higher resolution.

🌟🌟🌟

Mango thinks that you are β™₯️

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together

🌟🌟🌟

Notes from me β™₯️

Hope, I'm glad to be sharing some appreciation your way. You're great and I appreciate everything you do on Cups for both listeners and members. I enjoy your friendly presence in LSR, you're always kind and helpful. I hope you're doing okay and can't wait to have you back after your break.

Mango, thank you for appreciating your peer. I agree with everything you said! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the sessions and that you're receiving the help you need around here. I hope you're doing well and keep on rocking!

🌟🌟🌟
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 21st, 2023

Always love your beautiful presentation, @gentleemperor, from the graphic, to words and emojis, you just do an incredibly amazing job!❀

@calmMango9611 is a super-member hehe, very well deserved appreciation for @harmonyLearningHope ❀

calmMango9611 February 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for your kind words,my friend. You're a super-friend.❀️

TabbyCat97 February 12th, 2023

Hello Wonderful People!

This Appreciation Post is for...

@rationalvase7507ο»Ώ

The Appreciator was -

@DarkerPlaces

Firstly, I'd like to start by saying - Both @DarkerPlaces (Roman) and @rationalvase7507 (Kat) are wonderful hoomans and they are so very supportive, kind and lovely- and make the chatrooms a brighter place 🌟😊

@DarkerPlaces says that @rationalvase7507 is...

png-20230212-040525-0000_1676174763.png

Roman @DarkerPlaces left a message for Kat @rationalvase7507 saying...

"Kats always been a great friend to me on cups"

Such kind words to describe your lovely friend Roman πŸ™‚ - Thank *you* for being so awesome!

Tabby

dtanushree February 12th, 2023

pink-and-yellow-cute-flower-t-shirt_1676180880.png

*Drum rolls*

@Camus00 You have been appreciated by a sweet member @Koulentis

🌸Here's their message for you 🌸

1_1676180901.png

Qualities appreciated by Kou:

🌟Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals,

🌈Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged,

🌟Decisive - Despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently,

🌈Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made,

🌟Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately,

🌈Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning,

🌟Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity

Dear @Koulentis ,❀️

Thank you for this beautiful appreciation! I am glad to know that you have met such inspiring members on cups.

Dear @Camus00 ,

Thank you so much for all your work on cups. ❀️

🌟😎🌟

Sends you both beams of love! Keep shining bright!

kawaii-love.gif

Camus00 February 12th, 2023

@dtanushree

@koulentis

Kouly! Thanks for the shout out! It's always nice to know I'm appreciated, I'm just happy when you're happy Κ• っ β€’ α΄₯ β€’ Κ” っ❀️

NotFound20 February 12th, 2023

🌺Hi @tidyscarf1916❀️, your amazing peer @Just4youthe1 shared beautiful appreciation for you

πŸ’πŸŒΉβ€œ They always respond to my messages offline or online β€πŸ’πŸŒΉ

❀️❀️Also, shared some awesome qualities you have ❀️❀️-

butterfly11_1676190180.jpg

πŸŽ‰And some moreπŸŽ‰ -

motivational-quote_1676190291.jpg

We would also like to thank both of you for being part of this community and help each other.

thank-you-thanks.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 21st, 2023

@NotFound20 Oof the butterflies are too pretty! Lovely posts, Lily!❀

Keep being amazingly you, @tidyscarf1916 ❀

NotFound20 February 22nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thanks Sun❀️

TabbyCat97 February 13th, 2023

Hello πŸ™‚πŸ‘‹

This Appreciation Post is for...

@EmmaE

The Appreciator was...

@TabbyCat97 (me haha)

I think that @EmmaE is...

png-20230212-233709-0000_1676246049.png

Text Reads -

β™‘ Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts

β™‘ Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

β™‘ Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

β™‘ Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

β™‘ Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Here is my message for Emma...

png-20230212-234710-0000_1676246447.png

Text reads-

"EmmaE is a wonderful person! She has helped me so so much and supported me from the start when I applied for Depression Room Supporter. She is always kind, caring and checks in on me on how things are going being a Room supporter. and supports me. She helps by answering any questions I may have and she us overall a lovely human πŸ’“πŸ˜› Room supporter was my first ever role here on 7cups and I cant thank Emma enough for how welcoming and helpful she has been πŸ™‚ Have a lovely day Emma! *You* are fantastic and we appreciate you so very much!"

Thank you Emma πŸ’“

Take Care,

Tabby

EmmaE February 13th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Aww this is so sweet, thank you so much!! I absolutely love the pictures. It makes me so so happy that you’ve felt supported in the depression community. You’ve been a superstar since day one and I’m so grateful to have you on the team! Our group support wouldn’t be the same without you and I’m sure our members appreciate you just as much as I do. Stay amazing ❀️

@EmmaE

Thank you so so much Emma, this made me smile :)

You have truly been great support πŸ™‚

Take Care,

Tabby

YourCaringConfidant February 13th, 2023

The following appreciation notes submitted by @floatingdandelion dedicated to two very special peers...

@galaxybeyond

You are the type of person that is resilient, inquisitive, agile, and authentic and you stand out in the crowd... or should I say galaxy? Dearest Dandelion has taken the time out to send you the sweetest note to let you know just how amazing of a person you are. I think it is so beautiful that they recognized and identified such beautiful qualities and traits in you. But most importantly, I think it is beautiful that you have a loyal heart. Just from reading the note Dandelion wrote for you, you sound like an absolute amazing person and I am so glad to see you getting the appreciation someone like you deserves. Prepare your tissues as you read on...

png-20230212-114854-0000_1676261638.png

Do not ever change, Galaxy, because it surely seems you are doing something right! Your greatness surpasses all the way to the galaxy and beyond! Take care!

ο»Ώ@enthusiasticPine6585

When I seen your name being appreciated from the dearest @floatingdandelion, I just knew I had to take if off the dashboard. I have had the joy of being with you in the positivity corner and have seen for myself just how awesome of a person you are! You are fun, great to chat with it, and just an overall joy. Dandelion wrote you a very special note just for you! Granted, it may very well have been an activity Fristo had in the room but you deserve it! You are resilient, intuitive, and authentic.... all very good qualities to possess! I wish you all the happiness in the world, Pine.

20230212-121807-0000_1676262136.png

@floatingdandelion

I wanted to take a minute to thank you for taking time out of your day to think of others and show them that you appreciate them. Same as Pine, I have been in the positivity corner with you several times and it is always nice to see you. You are a wonderful participant and always kind to all. I can see just how sweet of a person you are by reading your words. Thank you, Dandelion, for being you. I hope you never change your ways because you rock! Sending hugs your way if that is ok! <3

20230212-122607-0000_1676262422.png

confidentRabbit7311 February 13th, 2023

Hey Hey @SoothingGrace83,

You are being appreciated by a kind Anonymous peer!

Thank you for being:

• Supportive

• kind

• helpful,

• Respectful

• Making sure everyone feels respected and understood.

• Accountable - owning up to commitments and promises that they have made

• Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.

watercolor-pink-thank-you-card_1676272297.png

Im glad the peer has recognised these amazing qualities in you!

To the anonymous peer thankyou so much for appreciating our wonderful SoothingGrace83.

Keep being you! Always great to see you in the rooms. I enjoy catching you in the LSR and I hope this post makes your day!

YourCaringConfidant February 13th, 2023

@confidentRabbit7311 Awwww Rabbit, welcome to the team! I am so glad you decided to join PAP. 😊 From the looks of your posting and graphic, it looks like you were the perfect one to join as a smile spreader. Look at you already doing a job well done! Beautiful posting. 😍

confidentRabbit7311 February 13th, 2023

thank you so much can’t wait to make many more !

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 13th, 2023

Hey hey @PenguinPower31 happy to share this anonymous appreciation for you (look closely, is it really anonymous? LolπŸ˜›). 🧑

image_1676293462.png

So poetic and thoughtful, Yay to the anonymous appreciator for using their creative gifts to spread love. 🧑

And a big yay to you, Power, for being all kinds of wonderful as a listener, leader and hooman (Penguin, yes). Keep waddling through life! 🧑

Hiya @Brahmm, my wonderful music lover friend andddd a self-proclaimed wonder-Chef. πŸ˜›

Someone got reallyyyy happy to meet you, and they shared a sweet note for you after. (That's your effect any way~ making people feel super happy and uplifted) πŸ’™

@HappyMeetYou says:

image_1676294362.png

Thankyou Maxie, your username is warm enough, but we got some hugs in your bio, anddddd now a sneak peek into how amazing you are, for appreciating your peers and spreading so much warmth around, you do deserve to have many heart-smiley days. Keep it up, you! πŸ’™

I hear you're off for a break, Brahmm, hope you parcel some of this kindness to keep you warm, and remind you that your cups-fam gotchuu always. Sending a biggg chicken burger and garlic bread your way. See youu! πŸ’™

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww this is wonderful Sun, I love the graphic πŸ’“

You're so amazing at these <3!

Tabby

Aww @TabbyCat97 look at you being so lovely. Thankyouu, Tabby, I appreciate your kind words sooo much. Love how perfectly you fit with the team, beautifying our thread with more kindness and vibrant colours!❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awwwee <3 you're so kind, and deserve all this kindness back 🩢

I hope your day is awesome. Thank you for your kind comments about my posts I appreciate it so very much.

Tabby

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 14th, 2023

Aww thanks so much @TabbyCat97 but nuuu, *you* are sooo kind and super sweet! ❀️ Appreciate you more! I hope you have a blessed week ahead! ❀️

Brahmm June 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for sharing SISSAY! :) Yes I was on a break and returned a couple of days ago.

Thank you so much for your kind words @Happymeetyou

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 6th, 2023

@Brahmm Welcome back, wonderful hooman! I hope your break was good!😊

Brahmm June 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you! It definitely was some experience. :)

amiableBunny4016 February 13th, 2023

Hi hi,

@Insightful29, hey, you have been appreciated by an anonymous appreciator

screenshot-2023-02-13-at-16-42-52_1676306786.png

You are:

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made

Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity

Thank you for being such a valuable and amazing member of the community! You are greatly appreciated!

Bunny

@insightful29

@amiableBunny4016 Love the redddd!πŸ₯°

Way to go, @insightful28, keep being awesome-sauze!❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

aww thank you Sun. I adore your posts too. I dont know how you do such amazing colours and posts but you is very much talented Sun buddy! hehe.

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016

*cries happy tears* my shining buddy is the bestest!πŸ₯Ίβ€

Hey @DarkerPlaces,

You have been appreciated by your peer @SicariusT

screenshot-2023-02-13-at-17-01-35_1676307757.png

You have been appreciated for having these qualities:

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

Cheerful - They are fun to be around

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity

Message from me:

@DarkerPlaces- hey Roman hope your okay buddy. I know things have been real tough lately. But you are absoloutely amazing buddy. okay? We believe in you and your such a valuable, amazing and wonderful member of our community! Wohoo! you are very much appreciated!

@SicariusT- Thank you so much for leaving your peers such a supportive and amazing message! I am sending appreciation back to you! You is amazing!

_______

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016

I love the colours bunny - this is awesome :D!

Tabby

@TabbyCat97

awww tysm Tabby! That means alot to me!

Bunny

DarkerPlaces February 13th, 2023

Thx bunny

@DarkerPlaces

Of course buddy.

Hello everybody πŸ™‚

This posts Appreciation is for ...

@brilliantTurtle89

The Appreciator was ...

@TabbyCat97

Hello Turtle 🐒! I'd like to appreciate *you* today as I think you are a fabulous 7cups listener and you are amazing for all you do within 7cups and within your roles here.

Here's some qualities I believe describe you πŸ™‚

png-20230213-185204-0000_1676315009.png

The text reads

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.

Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts.

And here is my message to you πŸ™‚

20230213-185741-0000_1676315067.png

Text reads-

"Thank you Turtle for all you do here on 7cups. Turtle was really helpful to me when I joined CT, by teaching me how to take requests - and since then she has reached out to ask how I am :) - I appreciate this so very much, Turtle is very kind. 😊. Turtle is an awesome part of the group chats also - she's always fun to be around and always brightens the chat up πŸ™‚! "

Thank you!

I hope you have a lovely day 🐒!

Tabby

brilliantTurtle89 February 13th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Thank you so much❀️

@brilliantTurtle89

You're so amazing, you deserve it πŸ’“

Hi hi @mushro0m,

You have been appreciated by your peer @BlueSkies1021! ❀️

screenshot-2023-02-13-at-19-38-47_1676317138.png

You have been appreciated for having these qualities:

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Cheerful - They are fun to be around

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

*hugs for both of you if okay*

friends-hug.gif

@mushro0m- Thank you so much for being a supportive, wonderful, valuable, amazing part of the community! You are very much appreciated by so many and you have made a huge difference to the community! Thank you for everything you do!

@BlueSkies1021- Thank you so much for being so appreciative towards your peers! Your also such a valuable and amazing part of the community! Your appreciation puts a huge smile on someone's face so thank you so much for the difference you make Skies!

Bunny