Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Gallery!

December 14th, 2021

In the Appreciation Posts as part of the Peer Appreciation Program, we have so many beautiful messages, graphics, handwritten notes, and even heartfelt audio notes! This is the Peer Appreciation Gallery for you, where we pick some of those and display in this thread.

If you are a team member or a participant/visitor of the program and want to cherish an art posted in one of the appreciation posts, please share in this thread- it could be some special words, some special graphic, some handwritten note, a voice note, anything that you felt was worth cherishing again and again!

Tag the creator of the art you choose to display in this thread, so that they know somebody really admired and saw art in them!

As you appreciate others for their good qualities, you also gain those good qualities!

_1675424688.image.png

We are also using this same thread to share the positive feedback we receive for the team through our peer appreciation form!

Loved some posts in the thread? Click here to vote for the best post.

⭐️ Do you want appreciate your fellow friend on 7cups? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form (clickable) now!

⭐️ Do you want to join and work with our amazing team? Join the Peer Appreciation Team now by applying (clickable) now!

Thankyou 💖 ,

Peer Appreciation Team.

(Graphic and link to vote added by Sunisshiningandsoareyou, 02/03/23)

bubblingBreeze14 September 12th, 2022

@GloriaD

Aww Gloria, I just don't have words. Thank you. ❤️💛 I'm really grateful for meeting such amazing people and I'm sure everyone else here in this community (members & listeners) are very lucky to have you all.

Thank you for being here!

*Sending lots of love back to you ❤️*

GloriaD September 20th, 2022

@bubblingBreeze14

Thank you Breeze 🥰🥰🥰

GloriaD September 11th, 2022

Here are some beautiful handwritten cards by @anjellyna 💜

_1662916838.anjellyna - 04.jpg

Appreciation by @babydino69 & Anonymous For @Nerdtastic01

_1662916886.anjellyna - 06.png

Appreciation by Anonymous For @hopedreamlove

_1662916948.anjellyna - 12.jpg

Appreciation by @Smilybeans For @EmmaE

_1662916970.anjellyna - 14.jpg

Appreciation by @unassumingAcai6477 For @kindheartedLily6247

_1662916994.anjellyna - 15.jpg

Appreciation by Anonymous For @LavenderHere

_1662917798.anjellyna - 16.jpg

Appreciation by Anonymous For @MyNameIsNicole

_1662917010.anjellyna - 07.jpg

Appreciation by @WarmLightXO For @Estrellitaa

Thank you Angie for adding your creative touch to the appreciations, they are indeed very special 😊 Your hard work and time in making Appreciation posts are very much appreciated 🌻

WarmLightXO September 11th, 2022

Angie never fails to amaze 😮💕

anjellyna September 12th, 2022

@WarmLightXO @GloriaD aw I'm flattered (*^_^*) thank you for appreciating my work!

@anjellyna

You're very welcome Angie! 💛💛

GloriaD September 16th, 2022

Feedback for The Peer Appreciation Team (from 31st Aug 2022 - 15th Sept 2022) 😊

Anonymous : ''Very good job you all are doing proud of you all!''

@Happy900 : ''It is amazing.''

S : ''Thank you too, to whoever is reading this.. You're awesome!🧡''

@jasminishereforu : ''You are all so talented, i adore every single post❤️🌸''

@HopefulBambi : ''Thank you! <3''

@MarwaneB : ''Well done!''

@Gk955 : ''I am supporting this activity just letting you know because as a community we should really be observant and know each other at least to take time and pause to appreciate each other and thank each other''

@butterlycow : ''it's a very good idea.''

@JustJack2001 : ''User friendly, a great chance to recognise and celebrate the good aspects of 7cups. Thank you to whoever made this!''

Anonymous : ''You are amazing, guys!''

@sunkissedearth : ''Great job you did there Fristo & Sunisshiningandsoareyou. I am super elated for doing this today. This is a surprisingly unique experience for me, i.e. appreciating my own self. I think this is a great approach towards developing oneself and building a strong community. Normally we appreciate others. Who would have thought of appreciating self! Kudos to the appreciation program.''

Anonymous : ''Thank you for running this programme :)''

@Alkina : ''This is super cool and i think you should do this more often!''

@Addie442 : ''Sending virtual hugs''

@HavenonEarth : ''thank you for starting a program like this one!''

@DelicateButterfly78 : ''Thank you!''

This is really sweet of you all 🌸 The PAT is so glad to hear your feedback and is always excited to be a part of your appreciation for your peers 💛 Thank you so so much for your feedback, and thank you to the entire PAT (both previous and current team members) for all your support in making these wonderful appreciation posts 🌻

Virtual hugs back to Addie442 and everyone reading this 🥰

Tagging the Current PAT :

@fristo @WarmLightXO @sunishiningandsoareyou @GloriaD @Reemhelp @GoldenRuleJG @mamtasha22 @anjellyna @gentleFox20 @JasmineFlower222 @Lou73 @ArtemisStormWolf @CalmWaves3939 @magicalOcean594 @Jujubears @CosmicMiracle @Here4good74 @SirenOfSerenity @Delicatebutterfly78 @MikaelaW @MelodyOfTheOcean @dTanushree @Harsvin @UniversalSmile @cristlecares @gentleemperor @HopefulBambi @CalmTimesAhead @StargirlTina @iCareUK @GoldenNest2727 @justFarheen @Estrellitaa @KimByeongIn @sunkissedearth @iListenIdontJudgeIcare @jovialSunshine5049

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 16th, 2022

@GloriaD

Aww always super heart warming, thankyou for posting, Gloria! ❤

sending-hugs-virtual-hugs.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Your very welcome Sun! 😊

cristlecares September 16th, 2022

@GloriaD

This really made my Day Gloria🌻🌸 Thank you for this beautiful post🌻🌸

PS : You're Amazing🌻🌸 🍪🍪

@cristlecares

The feedback always makes me happy too 😊

Aww, thank you! You're amazing as well 💛

MelodyoftheOcean September 20th, 2022

@GloriaD

Thank you for sharing! ❤️🌈

@MelodyoftheOcean

Love to share feedback with you all 😊💛

GloriaD September 17th, 2022

Here are some amazing graphics created by our Star Leader - @WarmLightXO 😊

_1663399174.WarmLightXO - 04.png

Appreciation by @Jacklynngirl656 For @softPeace8080

_1663399207.WarmLightXO - 05.png

Appreciation by @Rommebai For @Wooof

_1663399243.WarmLightXO - 07.png

Appreciation by @Mannanan For @KindnessMatters2020

_1663399272.WarmLightXO - 08.png

Appreciation by GloriaD (me) For @EmoRex

_1663399301.WarmLightXO - 11.jpg

Appreciation by Anonymous For @Tee03

_1663399327.WarmLightXO - 02.png

Appreciation by Anonymous For EmoRex

_1663399427.WarmLightXO - 09.png

Appreciation by @kindheartedLily6247 For @unassumingAcai6477

_1663399490.WarmLightXO for Ri337.png

Appreciation note by WarmLightXO For @Ri337

Thank you warm Light for all your support in the Peer Appreciation Program - discussing ideas, giving feedback, appreciating us, checking in with us, making these lovely appreciation posts, hosting wonderful check-ins, and much much more 😊 Thank you also for your support all over 7cups community, we cannot thank you enough but we do appreciate you very much 💛

WarmLightXO September 17th, 2022

@GloriaD

Thank you Gloria! And I appreciate youuuu <3

@WarmLightXO

Yayyy 😊😊😊

GloriaD September 21st, 2022

@KimByeongIn,

One of our new smile spreaders, has been very active in making appreciation posts in the Peer Appreciation Project - that too in very few days!

Here are some of Kim's beautiful creations 😊

_1663786389.KimByeongIn - 01.jpg

Appreciation by Anonymous, For @HavenOnEarth

_1663786411.KimByeongIn - 03.png

Appreciation by @JustJack2001, For @EvieB16

_1663786431.KimByeongIn - 05.png

Appreciation by @emeraldlynn04, For Farrah17

_1663787658.KimByeongIn - 04.png

Appreciation By Anonymous, For @lavenderWest4360

_1663786458.KimByeongIn - 06.png

Appreciation By @Optimisticempath, For @Juliak1968

_1663786493.KimByeongIn - 08.png

Appreciation By bestVase7265, For @SweetPea321

Kim, thank you so much for helping us in posting these appreciations, I believe that means you are loving your time here with us 😊 All the work that you've done so far, and will do in the future will never go unnoticed by us 💛

I hope you are also doing well on and off 7cups 🌻 We really appreciate your time in the project, but we also hope that you are taking some time for self-care too, you totally deserve it, Kim 🌸

GloriaD September 30th, 2022

Feedback for The Peer Appreciation Team (from 16th Sept 2022 - 30th Sept 2022) 😊💛🌻

StargirlTina : Thank you!;)

@Overthinker13579TU : it's really thoughtful

@luciental28 : Looks pretty interesting! I’m just feeling excited for what others have to say :).

Anonymous : Totally love it.

@BenittaJ : Peer appreciation program is doin great already .

Anonymous : I am glad you had a way to save previous written information on the form. I thought it was lost when I accidently closed the computer window. Thank you

Anonymous : Hey Fristo, thank you for initiating this thing! Your hard works🌷🌷🌷 deserve all the recognition!

Anonymous : Thanks

Anonymous : You are amazing

@hopefulSmiles6137 : This is great program. I'm loving this!

@DarkGalaxy55555 : Good idea

Anonymous : thank you for doing this all of you is doing your best love you all!!

Anonymous : To the one who made this idea, you know you rocks🌷 How can one be as compassionate as you?🌷 and also to all the people working behind this since the beginning! Sending beams to you:D

KimByeongIn : You guys are amazing! I'm proud to be a part of all of all this.

anonymous :) : i like it but i wish i knew more people to appreciate.

@SukoLovesHito133 : It’s fun to fill out! 😁

@TheGeraldExperience03 : This is a great uplifting exercise !

@NebulaSystem12 : love it!

@Liv125 : Thank you for offering this opportunity🧡I would love for this to continue and that is the only feedback i have!

Anonymous 😸 : i like how its an oppurunity to express how grateful

@selfdisciplinedLion86 : Lovely concepy i would love to thank and appreciate the creator of this Form for being so kind for the world.

cristlecares : You all are doing a great job my team😄

@Journey144 : Thanks for your hard/smart efforts and time, PAT!

@Elle5319 : Thanks for having this program

To the above peers, thank you all for this feedback, it makes us really happy to know that we are appreciated, and I hope the program continues to brighten up everyone else's days too 😊🌻

PAT team, you all are amazing as always! All this amazing feedback is possible because of all of your individual and collaborative efforts, so thank you 😊💛

Tagging our amazing PAT :

Smile Spreaders: @Fristo @Sunisshiningandsoareyou GloriaD @GoldenRuleJG @mamtasha22 @anjellyna @gentleFox20 @CalmWaves3939 @CosmicMiracle @Here4good74 @SirenOfSerenity @Delicatebutterfly78 @MelodyOfTheOcean @dTanushree @Harsvin @UniversalSmile @cristlecares @gentleemperor @HopefulBambi @StargirlTina @iCareUK @GoldenNest2727 @justFarheen @KimByeongIn @iListenIdontJudgeIcare @jovialSunshine5049 @Ru3z @butterlycow @bubblyPumpkin8003

Check in Hosts: @Lou73 @Jujubears @JasmineFlower222 @SirenOfSerenity @Here4good74

Appreciators: @emeraldlynn04 @JeIIyfish @Jass1301 @ThomasR37 @Redirecting @Loopoloop @Journey144 @Optimisticempath @Liv125 @azuladragon34 @Shreya9800 @Lolowise475 @BenittaJ @SukoLovesHito133

cristlecares September 30th, 2022

@GloriaD

Yayyyyy soooo good to see all these positive and happwe feedbacks🌻🌸 Y'all are really amazing😄 And let's keep doing a great work💪🤗

*Group hugs* and cookies 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Take care of yourself toooo 😇🌻

@cristlecares

Thank you for the cookies 😋 We all are amazing 🌻

dtanushree September 30th, 2022

@GloriaD

bear-panda-dance-tobi.gif

Overthinker13579TU September 30th, 2022

@GloriaD

Wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thank you so much for this. It's beautiful to see all the feedback. Kudos to you all

happy-happy-dance.gif

And that's not all ... there is also something more this time!

Feedback for The Star Leaders (from 7th Aug 2022 - 30th Sept 2022) 😊🌸💛

For : All (Fristo, Sunisshiningandsoareyou, WarmLightXO, GloriaD)

"Y'all are amazing, super proud of the team we have!"

For : Gloria

"Thanks for helping me become part of the team" (Aww, you're welcome and thank you!)

For : Fristo & The Program

"I think that the clean up of tabs makes the sheet much more simple to navigate! I did notice alot of inactive tabs, great update" (in reference to our team dashboard) - By SirenOfSerenity

Thank you for the feedback, Siren and the other two peers whose names I'm curious about 😁

I'm super proud of the team members, and the SLs working so hard in managing so many different aspects of the Program. Thank you so much for being so supportive, patient, teaching each other and learning from each other 🌸

Fristo and Sun (even ex-SL @WarmLightXO & @bubblingBreeze14) - you all are truly stars for me 💛

Smile Spreaders: @Fristo @Sunisshiningandsoareyou GloriaD @GoldenRuleJG @mamtasha22 @anjellyna @gentleFox20 @CalmWaves3939 @CosmicMiracle @Here4good74 @SirenOfSerenity @Delicatebutterfly78 @MelodyOfTheOcean @dTanushree @Harsvin @UniversalSmile @cristlecares @gentleemperor @HopefulBambi @StargirlTina @iCareUK @GoldenNest2727 @justFarheen @KimByeongIn @iListenIdontJudgeIcare @jovialSunshine5049 @Ru3z @butterlycow @bubblyPumpkin8003

Check in Hosts: @Lou73 @Jujubears @JasmineFlower222 @SirenOfSerenity @Here4good74

Appreciators: @emeraldlynn04 @JeIIyfish @Jass1301 @ThomasR37 @Redirecting @Loopoloop @Journey144 @Optimisticempath @Liv125 @azuladragon34 @Shreya9800 @Lolowise475 @BenittaJ @SukoLovesHito133

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 30th, 2022

Awww 🌻❤ @GloriaD you-are-a-star-doodlernie.gif

StargirlTina October 1st, 2022

@GloriaD Woohoo! Go teammm!🦋🧡💃

So happy to be a part of this wonderful community with so many wonderful people!🌻

mika-noah.gif

bubblingBreeze14 October 1st, 2022

@GloriaD

Awww.. Gloria! Thank you for tagging me too...❤️

Have I told you all what an awesome team our Peer Appreciation Team is? Well, I'm sure I have, but incase I haven't here I go again: PAT is another wonderful team. Everyone does an amazing job contributing to the project. More importantly by making people happy. And for that, I think you all deserve a great shout out!

*Clapping and throwing confetti* 😉

Also, I think the sky should be pretty happy to have such awesome and shining stars all over the sky!

Keep shining team... ❤️

Optimisticempath October 2nd, 2022

This is really nice to see! Thankyou for posting Gloria you're amazing and so is the entire team ❤❤❤

you all deserve all this love and appreciation too! 🥰

StargirlTina October 7th, 2022

Hello all, I’d like to take this opportunity to post a very cute graphic created by @justFarheen for @Rose644 who has been appreciated by @SukoLovesHito133! Farheen, you’re doing an awesome job in the team !🧡🌻🥳

_1665156127.904B7A75-526B-40BC-9E91-A395503BDB2C.png

justFarheen October 8th, 2022

@StargirlTina

Aww thank you so much Tina 💗💗 This is so sweet <3.

love-thank-you.gif

StargirlTina October 7th, 2022

Another beautiful graphic I’ve come across is by @gentleFox20 who’s always got so many awesome ideas and posts that are personalised for the appreciated peer!💗 Thank you foxy, for your awesomeness!

_1665156397.277F8B81-5423-4E42-AA41-C296F97550AD.png

Appreciated peer: @CalmCoral

Appreciator: Goldenlion1121

gentleFox20 October 7th, 2022

Awwwww thank you Stargirl! 🌟🌟🌟 You're so lovely! It makes me feel all happy and blushy to get comments like this! 🥰

GloriaD October 16th, 2022

Feedback for the Peer Appreciation Team (from 30th Sept 2022 - 15th Oct 2022) 😊💛🌻

DelicateButterfly78 : Thank you!

@LPyMP : Keep being kind, gentle and optomistic, it really makes a diffrence.

@SukoLovesHito : Fun, easy, and nice to fill out! Even better that people have an option to appreciate themselves 🤍🖤💙

@HavenonEarth : it's a great endeavour, as I have stated previously.

Anonymous : It’s nice

Sunisshiningandsoareyou : Keep being awesome, yall!❤ ; Cookies for the smile spreaders!🍪🍪🍪

@Jefferythebunny319 : This is an amazing program and such an awesome way to show others we care about them :) please continue to do this

Anonymous : you guys are doing great

@TU100OT : Thanks for supporting by letting people know that they are heard and seen, even more amplifying the core strength of 7 cups.

@goldenLion1121 : Thanks for all the work you guys do and make our community better! <3 ; Thank you for all the work you do! It's appreciated massively! <3

@kacky : a good opportunity

Anonymous : You guys are so amazing! The work you do is so so beautiful and heartwarming! Keep going team PAT! kudos to yall <3

@HopefulPumpkinSeed : Everything was perfect!

@PatienceImpatiens : I so appreciate that you have this program so this peer can be recognized ; I just love this program and I wish I was better at graphic programs so I could design some nice appreciations. I really appreciate you helping me with this!

Thank you to all the peers who have given us feedback 💛

Keep up the amazing work Peer Appreciation Team 🌻

Team Taglist :

Smile Spreaders - @Fristo @Sunisshiningandsoareyou GloriaD @gentleFox20 @CosmicMiracle @Here4good74 @SirenOfSerenity @Delicatebutterfly78 @MelodyOfTheOcean @dTanushree @Harsvin @UniversalSmile @cristlecares @gentleemperor @HopefulBambi @StargirlTina @iCareUK @justFarheen @KimByeongIn @iListenIdontJudgeIcare @jovialSunshine5049 @Ru3z @butterlycow @bubblyPumpkin8003 JasmineFlower222 SirenOfSerenity Here4good74

Check in Hosts - @Lou73 @Jujubears @JasmineFlower222 @SirenOfSerenity @Here4good74

Appreciators - @emeraldlynn04 @JeIIyfish @Jass1301 @ThomasR37 @Redirecting @Loopoloop @Journey144 @Optimisticempath @Liv125 @Alkina @azuladragon34 @Shreya9800 @Lolowise475 @BenittaJ @SukoLovesHito133 @TU100OT

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 16th, 2022

@GloriaD

Soooo happy to see this, yayyy! 🥰❤ #GoPAT

_1665926232.image.png

Thankyou for investing extra time and effort to make this one colorful, Gloria, I know it isn't easy haha. You're soo appreciated always! 🌻

dtanushree October 16th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou cat-i-love-you.gif

TU100OT October 16th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

love-cat.gif

GloriaD October 17th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww, thank you for noticing Sun 😊💛

dtanushree October 16th, 2022

@GloriaD love-love-you.gif

TU100OT October 16th, 2022

@GloriaD

sweetest-snoopy.gif

GloriaD October 17th, 2022

I’m back to appreciate some more amazing graphic posts in our Peer Appreciation Team 😊

Here are some of my favorites, created by ….. @cristlecares 💜

_1666027512.cristlecares - 01.jpg

Appreciation by : @Sunisshiningandsoareyou For : @jasmineishereforu

_1666027553.cristlecares - 02.jpg

Appreciation by : Anonymous For : @Lavau2

_1666027602.cristlecares - 03.jpg
Appreciation by : Anonymous For : @gentleFox20

_1666027642.cristlecares - 05.jpg
Appreciation by : cristlecares For : @DonaldDraper

_1666027674.cristlecares - 06.jpg
Appreciation by : @yourbuddy30 For : @DonaldDraper

Cris - I love your posts, you put a lot of effort into your graphics, and I can feel your words for each and every person is very special 🌻 I love your positive vibes, your presence makes me smile, and I hope you continue to enjoy your time in our team 💜 Some cookies for you 😁🍪🍪🍪

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 17th, 2022

@GloriaD @cristlecares

Aww thankyou for sharing, Gloria. 🌻

Crissy makes such warm, loving, heart felt posts, always super admirable. Way to go, Crissyyy!❤🤗