Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

NAMI Oath

Kate August 9th, 2017

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will encourage acceptance and understanding.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed:
Date:

hopefuldreams14 October 14th, 2019

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: hopefuldreams14
Date: 10/14/2019

ShaunX October 16th, 2019

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: Shaunnxx1
Date: 10/16/2019

hopefulUnicorn2777 October 19th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: Heather/hopefulUnicorn2777
Date: 10/19/2019

Lauren98 October 25th, 2019

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: Lauren98
Date: 25/10/2019

hopeIsEverpresent October 31st, 2019

Signed: hopeIsEverpresent
Date: 10/31/19

hopeIsEverpresent October 31st, 2019

@Kate

Signed: @hopeIsEverpresent
Date: 10/31/19

courageousPurple57 November 2nd, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: courageouspurple57
Date: 2/11/19

Yourlifeisworthy November 12th, 2019

@Kate

Signed: Yourlifeisworthy
Date: 11/12/2019

lyricalAngel70 November 13th, 2019

@Kate

Signed: lyricalAngel70
Date: 13/11/2019

warmheartedFarm7120 November 13th, 2019

@Kate

Signed: warmheartedFarm7120
Date: 11/13/19

wolfdoglovesparx1 November 15th, 2019

Signed: wolfdoglovesparx1
Date: 15 November 2019.

NicholasW November 17th, 2019

Signed: NicholasW
Date: 11/17/19

Competentcloud15 November 19th, 2019

Signed: competentcloud15
Date: 19/11/19

FrenchMarbles November 30th, 2019

@Kate

Signed: Frenchie
Date: 30/11/2019

PureLightinTheDarkness December 20th, 2019

Signed: PureLightinTheDarkness
Date: 12/20/19

PureLightinTheDarkness December 20th, 2019

@kate

MusicIsAllMyLife December 25th, 2019

NAMI Oath I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters. I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness. I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others. I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge. I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias. I will encourage acceptance and understanding. When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources. I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health. I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world. I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help. Signed: MusicIsAllMyLIfe Date: 12/25/2019

Nefertariii December 27th, 2019

@kate

Signed: Nefertariii
Date: 28/12/19

hopedreamlove December 28th, 2019

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: @hopedreamlove
Date: 12/28/2019

compassionateLove639 December 28th, 2019

Hello everyone! I am new to this community.

compassionateLove639 December 28th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: Wahida
Date: 28/12/2019

navccccc January 7th, 2020

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: @navccccc
Date: 07/01/2020

January 9th, 2020

NAMI Oath

Signed: Valeria (admaiorasemper)
Date: 9 Jan 2020

Robin007 January 9th, 2020

NAMI Oath

signed: Robin007

Date: 09/01/2020

Listeningsarinn January 10th, 2020

@Kate

Signed: listeningsarinn
Date: 2020 jan 10th

sophilia January 20th, 2020

NAMI Oath

Signed: sophilia
Date: 1/20/20

Karrot January 20th, 2020

Signed: karrot
Date: january 20,2020

versatilePond6486 February 17th, 2020

@Karrot Hello all

GalacticCounselor January 26th, 2020

Signed: GalacticCounselor
Date: 26/1/2020

Andrew13 February 7th, 2020

Signed: Andrew13
Date: 2/7/2020

SacredHeartSilverback February 11th, 2020

NAMI Oath

Signed: SacredHeartSilverback
Date: 11th February 2020

plushLynx7335 February 18th, 2020

NAMI Oath

Signed: plushLynx7335
Date: February 19th 2020

creativeEnergy61 February 26th, 2020

NAMI Oath

Signed: @CreativeEngergy61

Dated: Feb 26th 2020

xXKalikaStormXx February 26th, 2020

Signed: MangleTheFox21
Date: 02/26/20

Yourfriendlyspanishdog March 15th, 2020

NAMI Oath

Signed: awesomeCaramel9665
Date: 3/15/2020

SkyeWater March 17th, 2020

Signed: VioletPsychasyaSkye
Date: 18/03/2020

59Reply

paintaker20 March 21st, 2020

NAMI Oath

Signed: paintaker20
Date: 21/03/2020

LemonSea April 2nd, 2020

@Kate

Signed: LemonSea
Date: 02/02/2020

Aspace4U April 3rd, 2020

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: Aspace4u
Date: 2/4/20

admirableZebra1947 April 3rd, 2020

Signed: Kaylee Bruce
Date: 4/3/20