Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depression Community - How do you actually feel today?

Laura December 2nd, 2014

Let us know in 1-3 sentences. Post every day!

Briana98 July 13th, 2015

Thank you, it means a lot.

Bearbear July 13th, 2015

I get so tired of going thou th same stuff day after day thing I won't to do things I can't do it maks me so depressed I was geting really bad ready to shoot my self hang myself got this app and its help me a lot but iv gotenwher now I just won't to go as far away where no one can find me and just lay down and die wher no one can find me. So I gess what I'm saying is some time the people on here i chat with bel and sometimes im Lukeyto be wher I am im trying to stand strong but it's so hard

Briana98 July 13th, 2015

I'm so glad that being here on 7 cups has helped you get a bit better. Keep being strong, you're doing great. We're all here for you, and we all know how hard it is. You're not alone. x

Bearbear July 20th, 2015

Thanks that makes me feel better

Empoweredepowerment July 13th, 2015

I feel sad and like I just want to stay in my bedroom all day but I can't. I have work and I have a family I have to spend some time with. I just want to move away and see if it makes any difference to anyone because it seem like it wouldn't. I just want to feel good enough for everyone and the sad realization is that I can't be.

Briana98 July 13th, 2015

You're good enough. Take things slow. It can be a good thing that you're not able to stay in your room all day. You feel less isolated and can forget how bad you feel better when you get busy with things because you're not so focused on them. Keep on keepin' on, we're here for you.

Brokenwings848 July 13th, 2015

Not good. I don't want to live anymore.

Briana98 July 13th, 2015

If you're able to, text "start" to 741-741. It's a crisis text line. It's what I use when I'm feeling that way, rare as that is now. I hope you feel better soon and don't do anything rash.

rae13 July 14th, 2015

Don't give up x there are people who care and want to help x

EllieMae20 July 13th, 2015

There is so many questions that I don't want to know the answers too. That night that I was drunk I didn't want to be here anymore. I wished to disappear. Things upset me when they didn't use to.

realfriendss July 13th, 2015

(Idk if it posted) I'm not alright and I'm not bad, I'm just numb and I hate feeling this way because when I do all I do is sleep and that's all, I hate it so much and I'm insecure and lonely and I don't know what to do with myself, I'm listening to sad songs and crying more often and anything sets me off and I hate feeling so weak, I'm really starting to gate myself

Briana98 July 13th, 2015

You're not weak for feeling the way that you feel. There's no reason to hate yourself either, you're a wonderful human being. I hate feeling that way too, but you'll get through it. Things will be okay again eventually. You just have to make the wait.

realfriendss July 14th, 2015

Thank you so much 💕

Briana98 July 14th, 2015

No problem. You can always start a chat up with me if you want

discreetMoon6641 July 17th, 2015

I feelthe same right now. I only want to sleep and i have no power anymore.

EdmondDantes July 13th, 2015

Exhausted. This whole depression thing is physically and mentally exhausting.

Briana98 July 13th, 2015

It is, but don't forget that you're not alone. You've got a ton of support here.?

EdmondDantes July 17th, 2015

Thank You

Briana98 July 18th, 2015

You're welcome ♥

easyWater4109 July 13th, 2015

I've had a headache for two days...I feel rusty, I feel I lookolder,I'm annoyed, I want to be alone but I can't, I'm nauseous, I'm lonely, I want to run and hide, dive into an ocean, and I'm craving pizza in a wicked way...and I'm a guest in someone's house so I just have to be courteous and polite....

Monarda July 13th, 2015

Dysphoriafor me is the worst feeling ever, because I'm AFAB and genderqueer. The dysphoria for metoday was so bad, I felt like crying. I want to be a guy so badly (although tomorrow I'll be something different (no duh)). I hate my gender identity in times like this because of the dysphoria that comes with nearly every day. I need two things: Mental help, and a freaking chest binder. So yeah.

Briana98 July 13th, 2015

Hah what a shock I can't do anything right

SmileBeautiful26 July 14th, 2015

Not in control, dissociated from reality, sad, triggered. Scared.

koichihirose July 14th, 2015

I feel like I want to talk to someone about my depression but I don't trust anyone enough to do so.

TimeNCircles July 14th, 2015

I felt great all day. I had friends around me who I enjoyed talking to and then as soon as my mum came home it all went down hill. She never says she hates me but I can tell. Whenever I make a slight mistake she makes me want to cut. But I am trying to ignore her. Hence why I now have my music blasting in my ears :)

Jessica797 July 14th, 2015

I feel as though nothing will ever go right. Yesterday I finally plucked up the courage to see my doctor about my depression and she's made it worse! I've been physically ill these last few weeks, last was the worst, my uncle had died earlier last month and he was cremated on Friday. His death came as such a shock as he was such an active man, and as anyone would be, I was very upset. Yet this doctor who I thought may have eased a few of anxieties made them ten times worse. I've been crying most of the day, concerned over what she said to me... I wish now I'd never gone to seek help now, I feel more depressed than I did last week!

ValentineLove July 14th, 2015

@Jessica797- May I ask what your doctor said to you that made it so much worse?

Jessica797 July 14th, 2015

It's a little personal... But I may as well answer. For seven months now my monthly cycle has stopped, I'm not sexually active and, well I have been brought up to keep my virginity until marriage, which I have kept too. I basically told my doctor this and she then told me that I could have a number of rather frightening conditions that I wasn't quite expecting a doctor to come out with so bluntly. I bust into tears and she looked at me as if, "What's wrong?" Since yesterday I've been so overwrought with worry that I feel worse than ever. I understand that she was stating facts but a little bedside manner wouldn't have done any harm. I was scared to go down and admit to her this, now I wish I hadn't bothered at all. Please, I do express my apologies as this is not fitting for some readers, but I've answered honestly. Thank you.

generousPenny4828 July 14th, 2015

I don't know who I am anymore, I just wanna be loved!

Haplopelmalividum July 14th, 2015

I feel that there is potential. So much, for me and everyone else feeling crappy. I feel like drinking a GIANT cup of tea infused with gratitude, joy and acceptance.

Briana98 July 14th, 2015

There's an amazing amount of potential, we're all just struggling to use it. We'll get here, eventually.

anonymous0293 July 14th, 2015

I came under a depressive episode 10 days ago and was completely dysfunctional.

I'm starting to feel better though. I'm forcing myself to do things, as hard as it is.

Briana98 July 14th, 2015

Don't burn yourself out. You're doing amazingly. Keep up the good work x

MellonCollieInfiniteSadness July 14th, 2015

everyday is so hard. i wish i was someone else.

deliverykarma July 14th, 2015

I feel better now finding this app honestly. Things are still just not going out and I haven't gotten out of my pajamas all day. But this app and the people are a nice.community so far.

Briana98 July 16th, 2015

I'm so glad you've found us and that we're helping. Keep on keepin' on, friend.

cherubindezekiel July 15th, 2015

I had a pretty bad morning/afternoon where everything was really dark and really hard. But I doubled down on things that make me feel good, and though it was really hard to get the energy to do them, I think I'm building a little bit of momentum and things feel a little better.

Briana98 July 16th, 2015

I am so so proud of you. Great job and keep it up, just don't burn yourself out.?

kindBeach4290 July 15th, 2015

My mom is depressed. But do not tell me. When I heard those words to others and it is also depressing.

kindBeach4290 July 15th, 2015

그것은 긍 인 생각 필요가있다