Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depression Community - How do you actually feel today?

Laura December 2nd, 2014

Let us know in 1-3 sentences. Post every day!

ChristiS February 3rd, 2016

Anxious. Irritable. Sleepy.

CaringJoy February 3rd, 2016

I totally understand @ChristiS and I'm glad you're sharing. Keep pressing on!

ChristiS February 3rd, 2016

@CaringJoy Thank you!! This app is a Godsend! It is helping me out so much...so glad to have others that understand just a click away!!!

noelle15 February 3rd, 2016

I don't see the point in anything anymore I'm so freaking unhappy and I can't hold on much longer.

Fiendish February 3rd, 2016

@noelle15 keep holding on. I'm going through a rough time too and I try to remind myself of the times I did feel good, fulfilled, like there was a reason to get up, wanting to get up and live my day. Because remembering that is knowing you are capable of happiness and you can get back to it eventually. Hope you're reaching out for support.

Kittypie27 February 3rd, 2016

Somehow when I watch Monty Python I become happier than I've ever been.

Kittypie27 February 3rd, 2016

Becoming self aware and positive is fun

CaringJoy February 3rd, 2016

I totally agree @Kittypie27 and understand. Keep pressing on!

Lhurt February 3rd, 2016

I feel lonely , disappointed, hurt ,and stress.

I just started a relationship that I feel very unhappy about it. Feel like I'm the only one that actually working so hard in the relationship and on the other hand my boyfriend is like I don't give a shit. It crazy to say that many people would say, you just started if he not the right person then why not move on? I believe walking away from a relationship is just easy. And I alway like to keep working on my relationship until it come to the point that there nothing we could do to save it. Or maybe I just don't want to see myself dating from one guy to the next. But it frustrate me when I feel like I'm the only one that care and show how much love I put into it.

QuietPastelRain February 3rd, 2016

I feel a lot better today.

Lhurt February 3rd, 2016

@QuietPastelRain

👍 hope u feel much better

pinkTea February 3rd, 2016

I feel terrible after posting my anger in my messenger status. I was completely angry cus someone did revenge. I never know what i did is hurting her, but she seems so. I was thought she will understand my situations while i couldnt be there with her when she askin me to meet. Bcuse we are old friend and she will understanding whatever it takes which i couldnt always do things right for her as friend, near to bestfriend for me, but i think its wrong. She turning her dissapointment into revenge which i never thought about. I offense her in my status mssg while im in pain. Now i feel very terrible. But then after i said sorry in my status for posting it. And anyway i dont mention her or her name in it, remain anonymous. But still, i just afraid if she tk it more personally and get offended.

Lhurt February 4th, 2016

We alway seen to go backward. It's so funny when it come to love. Sometime you meet a person that really care and love you but you doesn't have the feeling for them. But to a person you love and care alway seem not to care anything about you. Why is that?

strawberryicecream13 February 4th, 2016

I feel better

CalmingCat92 February 4th, 2016

@strawberryicecream13

YourBestFriendRyan February 4th, 2016

I feel lost. All of these great things are happening to me, and I just don't feel the joy that should come with them.

Dancerrchick05 February 4th, 2016

I don't feel well at all

i actually almost got ran over today and when I told my mom I was hoping to hear "I'm happy your alive" all I heard was well don't stand on the curb...

Cheshire94 February 4th, 2016

I feel a bit like a failure as a wife and mum and kind of as a human. I exist but I don't leave any mark on the world. I'd like to change the world but I barely have the energy to play with my kids and cool and clean. I guess I just feel like my family could find a better replacement. I know they love me but sometimes I feel like they'd be better off without me. Like I'm dragging them down.

I've had so many good days lately that I thought I was cured of my depression. Well today I proved that wrong lol. Tears, panicking, hardly breathing. And for absolutely no reason.

anjerikku February 4th, 2016

@CalmingCat92 Aww jeez I'm very sorry to hear that D:

I know for sure I'm happy to have you alive!

@anjerikku thank you. Honestly I think that's all I need to hear sometimes. I think I will talk to my partner about what he can do on my bad days.

RainStorm226 February 4th, 2016

I feel empty, and hopeless. My life's been barely okay lately and I have a lot of family stress and I don't really feel like I have anyone in my life I can talk to.

Blueberryblitzz February 4th, 2016

I feel like none of my friends care about me and like they don't care what I have to say... My best friend in the whole entire world says he cares about me a lot but he doesn't show it at all.. I used to believe him now I don't. Nothing makes me laugh anymore but whenever I'm with my friends I have to smile because I feel like it's my obligation to keep being happy for them idk :(

Daveman February 4th, 2016

I feel like I've acknowledge how I feel. So I feel true to myself for the first time in a long time. Negatively I feel worthless. Regardless of accepting it.

imaginativeDrum February 4th, 2016

Tired. Scared. Not tired, not spent. Clueless. Small. Stable.

Karinnaisyoung February 4th, 2016

I'm scared for when I get those moments of extreme helplessness

MeddedK8 February 5th, 2016

I had a pretty good day, but I'm in the first few days of a med swap, so that's probably terrible news.

I feel lonely and negative. And contradictory, because all I want to do is isolate myself more. I feel fragile and I feel ready to fight.

I need to cuddle my kittens, do some yoga and go to bed. /reset

twistedechoes February 6th, 2016

@MeddedK8 here's some hugs

QuietPastelRain February 6th, 2016

I feel really sad right now.

twistedechoes February 6th, 2016

I feel empty as usual. It's like there's a big hole in my heart or like I took a big stone and it gets stucked somewhere and I couldn't swallow... Or that I can't breathe well... Or that I feel numb... Or like my head is just clouds of ruminating negative thoughts. Or like somewhere I'm thinking about doing something again.

Jazzeco February 6th, 2016

I feel like I'm genuinely trying and I feel like I'm only creating temporary distractions from my issues.

pinkTea February 6th, 2016

Im tired, uneasy, couldnt concentrate, and worry much.

lovelyloops75 February 6th, 2016

Today I feel useless... I feel like I could ball my eyes out for hours with no reason, I feel sick to my stomach, I feel that everyone around me is mad or frustrated with me, I feel scared, and I feel dumb.

Pata February 6th, 2016

Very tired . Sad . Sleepy . I don't feel like getting out of bed though the weather is amazing . Lonely .

pinkTea February 6th, 2016

Feels like nobody understand

Celaeno February 7th, 2016

@pinkTea, sometimes it seems that nobody can understand any experiences other than their own. Still, all we can do is to support each other. I'm glad that you've reached out, lovely.

*hugs*

CsehKristyna February 6th, 2016

Desperate

Celaeno February 7th, 2016

@CsehKristyna, sorry that you feel that way. Is it depression that you've made you feel cornered?

hopefulParadise19 February 7th, 2016

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/20-things-remember-your-loved-ones-suffer-from-depression.html

Angelofdepression February 7th, 2016

I feel like I couldn't be more useless if I tried.