Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depression Community - How do you actually feel today?

Laura December 2nd, 2014

Let us know in 1-3 sentences. Post every day!

Hahaha thanks xDDD :3 (#^u^#). Nobody is happy all of the time. But by thinking of nice things and talking to nice people, it can light up the dark days a little bit :3 and if you make other people happy, their happiness is contagious xDD

brightLion2227 March 15th, 2015

Wow how did I post that 10x...sorry

XDDDDD I don't know hahahhahaha it's okay xD

flowerchild74 March 15th, 2015

I feel for you. I often feel that way also. We are here to listen.

Thank you >w< i'm glad I found 7cups with people like you because it's hard to get noticed otherwise. That's why I try to help other people, they aren't going to help me so I help them. Makes me feel useful xDDDD :3 :)

I just found 7 cups today, I love this group of people so far. There's not many people I can actually say I like.

I found 7cups this morning too xDDD it's absolutely awesome!!!! People can be so hateful when they want to be so it's so nice to be here with so many lovely people

LoveandLight29 March 15th, 2015

How old are you? This reminds me of what I went through at age 15

14 :3 xDD

kf241149 March 15th, 2015

I feel like my 20th birthday shouldn't be tomorrow.

Tkitss March 15th, 2015

Oh my word you should be happy come on you made it! To your 20th birthday you're more alive than ever you're young.youre at like the best age. Grab a few friends and turn up, this is a big deal! don't waste your time sittin at home wondering why your birthday has come so fast, Time flies so make the most of it. Appreciate every minute second

I feel like the worthless piece of crap I always do. My husband just told me that he's 99.9% sure that he's going to leave me. All I do is beg him not to leave me. I am nothing if I don't have him.

Diamondsea March 15th, 2015

Damm girl it broke my heart

You aren't nothing without him. Trust me, you aren't. You are you. With or without him. If he doesn't see how amazing you truly are then let him leave. I know it's hard but you deserve somebody who loves you as much as you love them. you need someone who is going to fight for you. Someone who is going to trust you. Someone who needs you as much as you need them. If this isn't your husband then let that f***er go. Excuse my foul language but trust me sweetie you don't need him :3 stay strong and smile *hugs*

I know I should leave, but the thought of it breaks my heart in a million pieces.

I know, I've been there. And it will hurt like hell at first. But as you get used to living without him you'll find yourself being happier than ever. They say 'be with someone who makes you happy'. I hate that because it makes people feel unloved if their on their own. Be someone who makes you happy. That is a lot better. And, just because you're on your own doesn't mean that you're alone. Not at all. Don't give up. Trust me, someone somewhere is begging for you to make this out alive and well. Me included :3 you'll be fine. You don't need him. You have you and you are amazing, don't let anyone tell you any different.

Tkitss March 15th, 2015

Why do you feel worthless? Does he make you feel worthless? because your husband is supposed to be there to catch you when you fall and through the bad and good times. There is something that is making you feel worthless it may not be him but I've got a strong feeling it is. You shoul get a piece of paper and write down your feelings then really try and think what has made you feel that way today, and then think of a solution perhaps exercise or just letting a friend support you. You should never feel worthless okay, life is too short to feel like that and if you know you're husband is the one making you feel this low then let the guy leave, he is obviously in a rush to go and run away from his responsibilities so why should you give him the time of day. Just because you are married do NOT think you're tied down and are forced to deal with his shit. You are your own person you're strong and you're still living everyday. Just take a step back and realise you are the priority here and that you want to be happy right? I have just recently left an abusive relationship so I know all about feeling like you're scum of the earth and forgiving the other person multiple times because you love them. Be strong okay just remember you've got to love yourself. If he leave you are NOT alone you have US, you have your FAMILY and you have your FRIENDS. You can do it girl

Thank you. He has his own personal demons to contend with, he suffers with PTSD and depression also. Maybe we're just brining each other down?

Tkitss March 15th, 2015

I know know you feel my boyfriend had depression and schizophrenia and I tried to fix him I really did and I can imagine you're trying to do the same thig with your husband when we love someone we will do anything and everything to make them be okay because it hurts to know the love of your life is suffering. This is so hard for me to say because I've just got to terms with letting go but sometimes with people like your husband and my boyfriend we have to give them space because we may be making them worse because everytime we try to help we see they don't get better and it distresses us, we start to feel worthless as though nothing we ever do can help take that pain away and more arguments happen more tears more pain. And I'm like on the verge of tears writing this because I can seriously relate but please you are your main priority I know you love him but he needs to deal with his own demons you cannot carry his problems on your shoulders, he needs to get strong by himself and by leaving may be the only way he can do that and although it hurt for you to let him go you need to realise he needs to fix himself you cannot fix him up, it's not a personal thing it's just the way it is. It is NOT because you're not good enough because you are and I can imagine you're the best wife but he really needs to be in his own world and fix that myself. You need to focus on building yourself finding yourself again because you're not worthless Hun you're amazing and you have a purpose in this world and I'm telling you nobody should ever make you feel like this even if it's yourself putting hate on your own shoulders just because things do not seem to work out

I'm sorry that you have to go through this also. I guess I'll never understand why the right thing is the hardest thing.

Tkitss March 15th, 2015

You're totally right sometimes it's the hardest thing and you see like absolutely no point in going through so much pain but later on in life I believe you will be stronger because of all the lessons you learnt and you will be rewarded in some way or another. I'm sorry you're going through this right now I wish I could seriously take it away for you life really sucks sometimes but we have to be strong

purplePear1228 March 15th, 2015

I am sorry to hear that. Just think he is not the only one in the world. But more importantly, start loving yourself first. We care about each other here, and I feel what you are going through.

brightLion2227 March 15th, 2015

I feel like crap right now...unwanted and nobody to talk to :/

You have this group to talk to

SHHHHH YOU HAVE ME SMILE NOW EVEN IF IT'S FORCED Just keep smiling until it's true. You have this entire website, we're all here for each other :3 Please be happy

So, recent break up. Due to my paranoia. I want him back. He doesn't know if we should get back together or not. I was getting over it slowly (not gonna lie, at first it was bad. Self harm bad) I was getting better. He just called me. I know this is stupid, I know, compared to what some of you are going through, this is nothing. But I can't stop crying now. I just need to vent here a little bit. And now I can't breathe I can't breathe I'm breathing. I need to stop crying now Okay I'm good

I keep hitting my arms on things and it really hurts xDDD >n<

I'll stop posting now. I'm just putting a downer mood in here :( xDDDDD :3

purplePear1228 March 15th, 2015

Don't stop posting. This is the purpose of this site. We care, it is just that sometimes we can reply to all, I wish I could be more helpful here, telling you guys how beautiful is life, and how if we can just resist a little more, tomorrow we will be stronger. Have a wonderful day.

>w< well we've sorted it all out now anyways :3

UPDATE we got back together... then he left me for someone else

DeathIsAlwaysNear March 15th, 2015

I feel suicidal today. I sorta feel like cutting myself. I feel like everyone ignore me like I'm just a useless space on earth. Like I'm God's mistake. Sometimes I think he wants me gone and if I did no one would care & God would send more to hell

cbones13 March 15th, 2015

Suicide is a sin, god doesn't want you to do that, I don't think. I know how you feel though, I'm having a rough day too. Laying in bed fretting about the future, I feel like there's noone to express my sadness with cuz I feel like no one cares or would want to hear it. I really feel strongly I'd like to tell people I'm sad I just want to find someone who cares but you're right people do seem to ignore sad people cuz they just want to be in their happy little world, and they might not be capable of helping anyhow.

Don't kill yourself Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how could I word this Something Grimm, Rise And Shine and I Hope You Choke SO IDGAF, Ima Monster, It's On Like Donkey Kong and Candy Land :3

xangelix March 15th, 2015

God is good, he's not like that. If he didn't like you, he wouldn't have created you. God created you just the way he wanted you to be. He makes no mistakes. He does not want to send you to hell. God knows you are going through a tough time and he planned it. Wait for his miracles. Keep praying. Xoxo, stay strong

JXCXLXN March 15th, 2015

today I feel like I shouldn't even exist. I feel like I'm unimportant and useless and that I should just end it before I mess up anything else. I feel like I should cut again and that if I did try to make it through no one would care. I feel like I'm invisible and that the more I try to become seen, the more I disappear. I'm tired of trying and I'm tired of not being seen.

musiclover1127 March 15th, 2015

Today so far has been better than yesterday. Got to talk to my friend. Dreading when my boyfriend will text me though. I think he's still upset and angry and I kind of sprung on him my new depression score (goldberg depression test) last night, 73, then I left.

Wait, is he angry that you're depressed....?? Or has something happened to piss him off?? Because anyone who get angry at the person they 'love' for being depressed, I'm sorry to say, is a fuckface. Screw him if he is angry about that. And, if it is something else, don't forget to remind him that everyone is human, everyone does things that other people aren't happy with and everyone messes up.

HoneyKittens March 19th, 2015

I wish he would have finished the job and put a knife through my chest. It's cruel to leave me suffering like this, he should have put me out of my misery right then and there.

I know exactly what you mean. That's word for word what has kept me up all night. But she's kinder, prettier, less fucked up than me. So he'd probably be happier anyway.