Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How do I cope..

ConcernedWife2017 July 23rd, 2023

I have been dealing with a lot of different things for years. I honestly believe it is all starting to pile up and it’s hitting me like a ton of bricks. I am crying multiple times a day every single day. To better understand where I am coming from, here is what I’ve been hit with:

-One of my parents passed away.

-One of my children is in a relationship with someone who may be a danger to them

-I have lost a lot of loved ones and friends in a very short period of time. They all passed away

-I am worrying about my one child and their relationship. It’s scaring me.

-I lost two of my pets due to sickness— I had a miscarriage and lost my baby

This is only part of what I am dealing with. It’s all hitting me very hard. I just don’t know how to deal with all of it and what to do anymore. I’m lost and broken. That’s the best way to explain it.

If you got this far, thank you for reading.

RogueOne1983 August 9th, 2023

@ConcernedWife2017

I remember a friend this happened to.

Grief Share groups are excellent. Strongly recommend them. https://www.griefshare.org/

You can also chat more with folks here.

So sad this happened!!

@ConcernedWife2017

Ok your mom brain has put the picture together.

BF is an abusive jerk and if you let him, may kill your daughter.

Don't let him. You are the parent. Protect your daughter!

ConcernedWife2017 OP August 9th, 2023

@RogueOne1983

I am doing everything I can, and I am hoping she will see the light soon with him. This is one of her more serious relationships, but it’s a bad one and she doesn’t see it yet. I’m hoping she does soon.

Yes, he is a BIG jerk and emotionally abusive towards her. He hasn’t physically hurt her, and he better not. If he does, the law will be after him in a heartbeat. I don’t play with that crap. I am trying to protect her at all costs.

@ConcernedWife2017

I know; this whole post is dripping with concern and love.

With you in spirit!💙

ConcernedWife2017 OP August 10th, 2023

@RogueOne1983

Thank you very much 💜

RogueOne1983 August 10th, 2023

@ConcernedWife2017

Most welcome, worried mama. 💛💙