Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A break from depression and 7cups.

CallumKing2000 June 7th, 2023

Okay well here I am, back with another post, I know they are not the best when I post and they can get depressing but this time I have to do this. To those who may have forgotten me i was Kingburger23 but recently I got a name change to my real name which you all know me as CallumKing2000 these days, however that is not what this post is about, I am making this post to let people know and my cups friends, I hope they are my friends, that I am taking a small vacation break, you see some of you knew today that I went into the sharing circle to share and I shared my feelings and thoughts, and when I shared I went back and I got so so sooo anxious to ask again so I logged out had an anxiety attack and logged back in and shared a few hours after explaining I need a break in General, so if people can pass on the news to the mindfulness team and just explain I won't be there for a while. As of tomorrow I will be booking into a hotel for a week to clear my mind and have some me time as I am not used to being around people alot, I just wanted to let people know that I am okay I will be taking time and I'll be doing mindfulness while alone. I just wanted to let folks know around here that I'm thinking of them and what they may be going through, so I will take my leave for tonight and get some rest and be freshed up for tomorrow. Look after each other guys. And I'll see you all when I get back. I love you ❤️

Tags: @iampapaya @SolitaryBird @Patienceimpatient @Bestvase7265 @TinyWhisper11 @VictoriaLove7 @Accidentaltentacles @adventurousBranch3786 @amiablepeace77 @Kala @Mymelaninnarritive @compassionateOak202

P.S, I also wanted to tag goldenpear but she has numbers in her name and I was looking for her. Thanks 🤜🤛

CallumKing2000 OP January 17th

It seems I'm back from self break 

Also finally received my parcel from America that cost 629.09 but it arrived and I'm happy 

20240116-110849_1705496862.jpg

CalmRosebud January 17th

@CallumKing2000

That's a mighty expensive parcel.

Hugs Cal.

@CalmRosebud it's 1 of the 3 disney movies that are rare for vhs 

CalmRosebud January 17th

@CallumKing2000

Wow, you have VHS! 

@CalmRosebud yeah I have a post here about it in the hobbyzone, if u wanna take a look maybe u may find it or something if u want to

PatienceImpatiens January 17th

@CallumKing2000

No way! Wowowowow!

@PatienceImpatiens I had saved up for it though, took me a while but managed to save just enough and was offered a low offer and thats how I was able to afford it but I don't think I'll be throwing money away that big again on ebay or any online site lol, btw happy birthday I may not be able to be there but if I have the time I'll call in and wish you well 

@CallumKing2000

Dear Friend Cal, What that shows me is a very good thing. When you care about something you will save up your farthings or whatever they are where you live and you will get what it is that makes you happy. I'm so glad for you that you were able to do this, and I'm so proud of you that you achieved your goal, and I hope it's all you dream it will be!

And, as far as party goes, you know you're welcome, but you know my feelings about parties anyway. Now I'm almost scared to go because maybe it will be too loud, or people will think I'm fat. They might say: "Look at that Fat Cat!" Maybe I will just stay home lol and watch the British Baking Show, which never fails to deliver!!!!!!!

Much love and hugs,

Patience

@PatienceImpatiens but no matter what you decide to do on your birthday your still young at heart and age is only a number that can be calculated and adds up each year so that's all that is but I don't think your fat as a matter of fact I don't believe fat is a word I was brought up with big boned or well fed. But no matter what your still a human being and are to me and us here and your husband and your family don't listen to other people bcuz I know how bullying feels so just remember those who see u as a nice feathered cups granny 😀

@CallumKing2000

Cal, you're very sweet ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ I would like to be feathered granny lol. You are cute and I'm glad you're my friend.

CallumKing2000 OP January 20th

So why are people still bullying me here, when I'm trying to go out of my way again. Why that's all I want to know, what did I do wrong to be picked at? 

CalmRosebud January 20th

@CallumKing2000

You didn't do anything wrong; they are being pathetic creeps. 

CallumKing2000 OP January 20th

@CalmRosebud I hope so bud bud 

CalmRosebud January 29th

@CallumKing2000

♥️

CallumKing2000 OP January 26th

Hello @amiablepeace77 @adventurousBranch3786 @patienceimpatient @calmrosebud          @iampapaya @Bestvase7265  @DaisyDaph first of all let me please apologise for not being on here and seeing u guys most it's been weeks since anyone of u guys have actually had a conversation with me and thats my doing. U see I've been dealing with my mental disorder and a few life problems and I'm not getting better, I am constantly fighting my demons and it's getting me angry with myself. I'm very petrified that I'm dealing with this kind of disorder and constantly scared all the time. I've been crying almost every night and roxy has been getting concerned (the dog) so I will go and fix my mind and I will shut my phone off for a few days when I come back I will hope to update you on how I've been doing. All I want to ask is please keep me in your thoughts, prayers and hearts bcuz my heart beats for all of you guys. U mean alot to me and you've all put up with me all these years so thanks for sticking with me, take care for now and be well, sending love to yall and prayers and light 

bestVase7265 January 26th

We are right here. You have nothing to apologize for. The demons come in waves. We aren't going to judge you. When you are ready to tell us more that is fine. Until then we send tremendous waves of support your way daily. The wave is sometimes over when you least expect it. That is what I am hoping tonight for you. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP February 2nd

@bestVase7265 thanks for your support 

bestVase7265 February 2nd

The support continues. We just keep holding one another up. @CallumKing2000

CalmRosebud January 26th

@CallumKing2000

Hey Cal,

Here for ya with all the might of a Silverback, scaring away those monsters in the mirror! Shoo! We got your back. You're gonna get through this. Please don't hesitate to reach out. 

Love and Courage,

Rose

@CalmRosebud thank you bud bud. Those silverbacks musta done the trick 

CalmRosebud February 2nd

@CallumKing2000

Cal, Those Silverbacks are Mighty, and so are You! Glad you're back!

Love and Courage,

Rose

adventurousBranch3786 January 26th

@CallumKing2000. No apologies are necessary. It’s okay to take some self care time 💜.

@adventurousBranch3786 thanks branch 

PatienceImpatiens January 26th

@CallumKing2000

Hi, Cal, I'm glad Roxy is looking out for you. I will keep you in my prayers. In fact, you're on my list. I pray for you every day. I hope you get out of this slump. Turning off the phone, taking some deep rest, sometimes that's what's needed to restore some energy and balance. It's ok. We're here for you whenever you're back and ready.

Love,

Patience

@PatienceImpatiens thank you cat cat

PatienceImpatiens February 2nd

@CallumKing2000

Huggggs Callllll! You're Back!

amiablePeace77 January 26th

@CallumKing2000

Cal I will keep you in my prayers to the Universe and in my heart. We care for you! Hope you  get better soon, hugs. 💙

@amiablePeace77 thank you our mindfulness leader I am very greatful for your support 

DaisyDaph January 29th

@CallumKing2000

Thank you for letting us know what you've been going through. You are extremely strong and brave! We believe in you and we know you will get through this. Please take care, we're always here for you 💜

@DaisyDaph thank you Diasy I do appreciate it 

PatienceImpatiens January 29th

@CallumKing2000

Hey, Cal, I know you're off Cups for now.

I wrote this post about Bullying because I got to witness some of it first hand yesterday.

I feel very sad that you and others have left cups because you were bullied here.

This is supposed to be a safe space.

It makes me feel angry.

Love,

Patience

Link to post about Bullying: https://www.7cups.com/forum/groupmod/SharingCircles_2066/Bullying_322598/

@PatienceImpatiens thanks for the link cat cat I'll be sure to check this out, I really do appreciate it and I'm very greatful you took time to send me this while I was away so thank you so much 

@iampapaya thank you papaya 

Hello people I'm just back for a while I am just checking in to see how yall are doing 

Might dig in to these later and watch them on vhs #Planetoftheapes 20240202-142349_1706883944.jpg20240202-142341_1706883959.jpg

I remember these!

@PatienceImpatiens old classics for sure 

I will watch. I have popcorn with butter.

CalmRosebud February 2nd

I’m watching too. I will bring Silverback Friends. I hope you have lots of pizza!

@CalmRosebud and I'll summon the gibbons over then we can just all chill