Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wanna deactivate my 7cups account😔

BenittaJ January 18th

I want to tell you something, i really feel down because of 7cups there weren't people who helped me when I had a query/ problem with 7cups badges. There are sugar coating people who diverted my mind from the problem. 

It's starts with,,

I saw a user with mega member badge in the group room, so i asked them about the badge and they said the details tat i should do the LDP program.

My next step was I joined the program.

I completed my LDP program in the month of Feb 2023, 

As I'm a member not listener, I selected mega member role.

But in the month of September/November i found out tat my mega member badge wasn't visible to anyone. 

I contacted so many people in 7cups regarding this issue. 

Some of my questions which I asked them was:

Why isn't my badge not visible?

How come forum supporter, sharing circle host, community leader, community mentor....... All these badges visible and mega member alone not visible?

They are recognised for their actions, and my hardwork my time I put into this program all gone in vain? 

But none helped me. Seriously not one are helping they're just sugar coating, and I'm falling for it. 

I wanted to be a proud mega member. But maybe 7cups wants me to be a useless member. Maybe I'm not gifted to be happy with something i really wanted, even if it's just as simple as a badge- I'm not allowed to enjoy the recognition.

This badge issue is making me more stressed. I started crying, I even tried to console myself your crying for a lousy badge. But i really like it and wanted to see it under my name.

Since none of them are helping out, I have made up my mind to deactivate my 7cups account. I come here to talk to people about my personal issues but dealing with this badge is another stressful issues. Yes it's hard but everyday I keep asking someone about this problem and no one responds properly.

So soon I'll no more be here. 😔 I'll miss my friends here.. Thanks to everyone for not helping me.

MindfulJourney22 January 18th

@BenittaJ i m  sorry to hear you are feeling upset i can understand why it would upset u sending hugs oif ok wait let me tag some people who might be help iu get it shorted out- @Asilentobserver @Heather225 @EvelyneRose

Heather225 January 18th

@MindfulJourney22

thank you so much for the tag!

so sorry to hear you're considering leaving @BenittaJ we don't want to see you go. it sounds like there's been some confusion along the lines of communication so I'll have someone PM you to explain things and get you some help

LoveMyMoonflowers January 18th

@BenittaJ

me tagging @tinywhisper11 @sunissshiningandsoareyou 🥺

beni I don’t know you very well but ik your such a sweet hooman on adult side of cupsies and your so loved and appreciated here 💛 

Tinywhisper11 January 19th

@LoveMyMoonflowers thanks lovely ❤

Hey sweetie, maybe take a little break from 7 cups, but don't completely leave until your sure what you want. We love you here, and to me you'll always be an important part of 7 cups, badg e or no badge. You mean a lot to me and many others here. Gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤

YourCaringConfidant January 18th

@BenittaJ This is absolutely heartbreaking to read and I wish you would reconsider. However, I assure you that you have every right to be upset. I do not think it's silly you "crying over just a badge". If you go above and beyond to be the best you and do for others, then you deserve what you worked hard for. But Benitta, can I share something with you? From what I noticed about you through your nominations and words for others, the way you uplift and see beauty and good in people, the way you are loving, committed, and selfless... you ARE already a mega member. As a matter fact, you are more than a mega member. And while I do believe this and I'm sure many others do too, it still would be nice to say it to define you because that's what you show and prove to be. You always have the right to feel the way you do. Please never dismiss your feelings and emotions and shrug them off. You are beautiful, selfless, and deserving! 7 Cups would be losing out on an incredible beyond mega member if you should leave. You know what you can handle and what you are willing to tolerate. You know what is best for you and I respect you for speaking out how you feel. I respect any decision you make, no matter if I would be sad to see you go away. When it comes down to is, Benitta, all I want is to see you happy. I'm sending a big hug your way and hope things work out. ♡ 

Blue0123 January 18th

@BenittaJ

m...im so saddened.....🖤🦋🖤 

cyanPlatypus6370 February 1st

Hi dear,  You may not remember me, which is okay if that is the case, but I just wanted to say: I see you.  I hear you here.  You're sounding rather miserable and having problems with 7cups itself - I'm so sorry :(  Our 7cups place, as you know, is meant to be a place of encouragement, listening, and helping or guiding toward action.  How frustrating it must be to have leaders sugar coat answers instead of just telling you what is up or what's the problem.

As your fellow member, I would miss you if you decide to leave 7cups altogether.  If you decide that the stress and anxiety you feel now is bigger than the other benefits you are receiving or have received, I will require myself to understand your choice.  From this one Platy to you one @BenittaJ, I'd ask you to stay.  Sending bestest type of hug that you could use right this moment! <3 Platy 

P.S.  You are a mega member to me!  <3 love, <3 hugs, and <3 puppy-kisses 

BenittaJ OP February 1st

@cyanPlatypus6370 I do remember You ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.. Idk not yet decided. I hope one of them responds. 😐

AffyAvo February 1st

@BenittaJ Have you still not gotten information about this? I can't do much to help but can send a reminder to someone if you don't feel like reaching out again.

BenittaJ OP February 4th

@AffyAvo yes still noone contacted regarding this issue☹️. I understand they don't care.

AffyAvo February 4th

@BenittaJ I think a lot gets missed due to the number of people here and that can certainly feel uncaring, even if that wasn't the intention. I'll shoot off that reminder.

Yfgaex February 4th

Sounds really frustrating.

I find this site difficult to figure out sometimes.

when I had a problem I messaged the person who looks after this group. I’ll see if I can find who I messaged. I got a response the same day.

Yfgaex February 4th

if you go to “about” you’ll see the name of the the forum leader and you can click on their name and message them.

Maybe you’ve tried that already?

Good luck

ASilentObserver February 4th

@BenittaJ Affy brought this thread to my notice, so thank you Affy for the help. 
Benitta, I am sorry you are feeling discouraged and I understand how it can feel but we value you as a member and community leader. I want to keep us updated and informed that we will be updating and revamping the Mega Member project including the request to make the badge visible in the group chat. But it going to be a time taking updates, so I would appreciate everyone's patience and support to me. We are all here determined and focused to serve our community and all leaders with best of our abilities. 

BenittaJ OP February 6th

@ASilentObserver I'm really sorry to say this , this is what you said on Dec 22. Actions speak louder than words. I don't care about the mega member badge whtr it's visible or not anymore. Im not going to be a part of any program, no appreciations no supporting 7cups, 7cups (people who are responsible) doesn't care about me - I give them the same. You will never see my name in any other forms / surveys/ programs/ peer appreciations or any other. I'm gonna be how I used to, i contacted so many everyone redirected me to you. Maybe they knew "how you will deal the issue" thanks alot obs, because of you I'll not be spending much time here. I wanted to deactivate my acc. Just forget about this 7cups . But im attached to few people and they really care for me. They don't want to go. The only reason I'm here is for them. Thanks alot for not helping i deserve it.

honestlywhy7 February 7th

@BenittaJ I understand so much, I myself had to deactivate. 

CallumKing2000 February 7th

Whatever you decide to do I wish you the best old friend, and be safe and happy 

TalkativeChuck February 7th

I'm so sorry to hear this! It must feel so off-putting, frustrating and just overwhelming... I can't imagine the thoughts and feelings surrounding this, and the disappointment in the knowing that you'll be stepping away from this platform.

We have never spoken, but if you do ever return, my inbox is always open to you, and hopefully we can speak and the weight of the world can be lifted from your shoulders, little by little. I wish i could assist with the badge situation, I have mow only just found out about thos badge, I do hope this can be resolved before you leave 7cups.

Take care of yourself the best you can, you're important and so are your thoughts and feelings!

PatienceImpatiens February 7th

@BenittaJ

Benitta! I'm just seeing this!!!!!. I know deeply how it means to Care. I cared for awhile and then I kinda threw my hands up and said, "Patience, just be Yourself." But I understand, I really do. I am giving you an Honorary Mega Award. I know how hard you worked and I know you deserve Mega Everything. 

Love, Patience

screenshot-2024-02-07-at-2-38-05-pm_1707334799.png

BenittaJ OP February 7th

@PatienceImpatiens thankyou pat. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Your message means alot to me. 

Kristynsmama February 8th

@BenittaJ

im sorry that this has been your experience and that you are upset.  I hate to see you go, but if you feel that it’s the best thing for you to do, then I will support your decision.