Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Conquering Anxiety Series! It is a wrap

Hope June 13th

Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Thank you for following our Conquering Anxiety Series. The goal of this series was to provide you with actionable steps you can take to improve your anxiety greatly. I hope the topics covered have benefited you. 

The reality is that many different topics can be covered about managing anxiety from more coping skills to other therapy methods. Still, the goal of this series has been only to provide information that works well for many people and keep the posts limited to whatever can be applied. 

Here is a summary of what we covered in this series

1. Brief Introduction to anxiety and how it impacts life
  2. Cycle of Anxiety (How avoidance can strengthen anxiety and facing your fears weakens it)
  3. Coping Skills (Leaves on the stream ACT meditation, 5-4-3-2-1 ground technique, and Diaphremic breathing techniques)
  4. Diet and exercise’s role in anxiety management
  5. Exposure therapy (what it is and how it looks like in action)
  6. Panic attacks and how to tackle them
  7. Learning from others who have undertaken the journey

What should you do now?

Apply what we have learned! This series was never about theoretical learning, every week we took small steps together toward conquering our anxiety. This is just the start!

Keep on taking steps on your exposure hierarchy ladder and remember how it would feel to be able to do things you are scared of! A lot is at stake here to live freely and fulfill your potential. 

The deadline for completing all posts (this includes all the activities given in the posts based on your account type) is July 5, 2024

Once you have completed everything, remember to submit this form to avail your certificate. 

📌Open Series Completion Form Here

Hope OP June 13th

Tagging everyone who signed up for the tag list

@exuberantBlackberry9105 @unassumingEyes @WeEarth @CordialDancer @YourCaringConfidant @daydreammemories @yellowPineapple3652 @BaklavaBaby @CalmRosebud @Gettingbettertoday @GregariousSky @mytwistedsoul @sincereZebra2546 @pamharley003 @Sugarapplefairy5 @orangish @NovaIsNB @Blahblah1805 @KateDoskocilova @iloveyouxx

mytwistedsoul June 13th

@Hope Thank you so much for the time and effort that was put into this. It was greatly appreciated.

Filled out the completion form 😊

CreativeKombucha June 30th

@Hope

I am gratful for this opportunity to get my feet wet in anxiety and panic attacks

daydreammemories June 13th

@Hope

Thanks a bunch for the series hope! It was a really good experience. I completed the completion form 💚😊

Blahblah1805 June 30th

@Hope It was a really helpful series hope! Thank you so much 😊. 

@Hope Thank you so much for this series. I appreciate the hard work and time you've put into this. It was nice participating in it hehe. 💙

There's no 'conquering anxiety' option on the form. Which of the anxiety options do we tick?

Hope OP July 5th

@communicativePond1728

I am not sure I understand, can you clarify?

@Hope which option do we tick on the form. There's no 'conquering anxiety' option. So which one is it.

Hope OP July 5th

@communicativePond1728

I am not sure there should be a conquering anxiety option. There is no post on that topic, you only need to participate in the posts that are listed there

@Hope Why isn't "conquering anxiety" included then on the form.