Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Book the 7 Cups Academy Room Here!

Hope March 22nd

Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Just recently we launched a group dynamics course part of which is to host 1 session in the 7 Cups Academy room, this means more people will be using the room now. Before this, the room was used mainly to host AMAs. 

Who can book the room?

• Academy mentors or project agents wishing to host an AMA or academy related session
  • Users doing the group support course
  • Anyone else in the academy leadership team who wishes to host an academy related session and has informed their leadership oversight. 

To ensure none of the sessions clash with each other. Please book the room by simply commenting on this post, in the rare case of a time clash, the person who booked the room first will be the one allowed to host in the room at that time slot. 

You must plan on hosting the session on the day and time booked. Do not book if you are not sure yet. 

Comment on this post with the following information

• Day of the session
  • Time in ET (Mention duration of session too)
  • Topic you will host

You can book as in advance as desired or as close to the session time as you like. Everyone who wishes to use 7 Cups Academy room should first check here to ensure their session is not clashing with an existing booking. 

Heather225 March 22nd

nice to see this room being opened up to more events!

@Hope

Hi hope! Would it be possible for me to host a session for the course on May 14th, from 4 pm to 5 pm est, on anxiety in everyday life?

Hope OP May 9th

@daydreammemories

Yes you can

unassumingEyes June 21st

@Hope Hi Hope! I realize this is really short notice, but could I book the room for 7AM ET today (June 21) for a 1hour session on Building and Maintaining Motivation? 

If its too short notice I would like to book the room for June 22, 7am ET. 

unassumingEyes June 21st

@unassumingEyes June 22, 7am ET for Building and Maintaining Motivation 

Hope OP June 21st

@unassumingEyes

I believe you mean tomorrow! Yes that time is fine. 

unassumingEyes June 21st

@Hope Yep, tomorrow. Thank you!

Gargi07 June 23rd

@Hope

Hey hopeeee!!!!!! would it be possible for me to host the session today (23rd june) at 11:Am ET on topic boundries, that's my first time hosting so I wanna do a trial today if it's not possible today then I can change the date.
Hope OP June 24th

@Gargi07

Hi Gargi I am usually not around on weekends. Just a note for everyone, you can double check if anyone else has taken the same time and day on this thread and if they did not, go right ahead! No need to wait for my confirmation

Gargi07 June 24th

@Hope ohww ok I got it and no one has taken the same date and timings but how can I open the room?

Hope OP June 24th

@Gargi07

You can ask a community mod on duty to open it for you and the same to close it once done

Gargi07 June 24th

@Hope okkk thankyou so much hope!!!!

PetiteSouris July 25th

@Hope

I am finishing up the Group Dynamics Course. I would like to book the room for tomorrow at 7pmEST on the topic, Coping with Stress. I look forward to your response. 

Hope OP July 25th

@PetiteSouris

That is fine! Please ask a community mod to open the room for you a couple minutes before the session

ThoughtLight August 22nd

I've been notified of a group meant for mentors in this room happening but when I click the link it can't be found. I really wanted to join that group.

Hope OP August 23rd

@ThoughtLight

Hi Light! This is the 7 Cups Academy Room. The leadership meetings happen in the Academy Hub Room.  You should have access to that as an academy mentor. I have assigned you an additional badge that should ensure you have access for the next meeting. 

ThoughtLight August 23rd

@Hope thank you.