Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Academy Time Management Course

Hope June 29th, 2022

Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Through our academy surveys and general community interactions, we have identified that most people feel like they can benefit from some form of time management training. The challenge with most time management techniques is that they do not train you to reflect on what really is important and schedule it in a sustainable way. We have found a book that deals with time management as part of your whole interrelated life and is in sync with your principles. I am talking about First Things First, a book by Stephen Covey and comes highly recommended by @GlenM

We have created a course based on the book. We have summarized the book and converted it into a growth path and quiz. Here is how you can take part!

Step 1: Complete the first things first growth path

Step 2: Implement the teachings of the growth path for a minimum of one week. You will need the practical application to pass the practical part of the quiz.

Step 3: Revise the path content before completing the quiz. You can skip this part if you feel confident to pass without the revision.

Step 4: Submit the time management course quiz.

Step 5: Let us know that you have completed the steps here!

The quiz will be processed within a week. All who successfully complete it by scoring at least 17/20 in theory and submitting practical components will receive a certificate and a badge.

Note:  If you intend to use Artificial Intelligence tools to help you fulfill any of the course’s requirements, you are expected to adhere to our AI policy. You can read it here.

AI note added on March 26, 2024 - Hope

October 14th, 2023

@Hope

I finished and got a 18/20

calmstrawberry0608 October 28th, 2023

I finished the growth path and took the quiz with a 16/20 on my first attempt, so I reviewed the passages and retook the quiz. On my second attempt, I got a 20/20. :)

heathermarie95 November 9th, 2023

@Hope

19/20 :D

crypticwhisperss1 November 28th, 2023

@Hope

Hello! I have submitted the quiz. Thank you for all these amazing questions. 😊💕

starryCandy6123 December 17th, 2023

It sounds like a great book, I will be reading it soon

bouncyMusic133 December 21st, 2023

@Hope

i am having trouble submitting my quiz. It keeps saying “something went wrong”. I am not sure what is going on. I tried exiting and redoing it and it gives me same error. img-5520_1703148859.jpeg

PetiteSouris December 27th, 2023

@Hope

I have completed the Time Management Course and the successfully completed quiz. 

💓

bouncyMusic133 January 9th

@Hope

I have completed the path and quiz. And got my badge. Thank you for this.

ThoughtLight January 23rd

I completed this as one of my practical electives for CDM last week. I found it to be helpful in modifying my time management system. It was very insightful. The test isn't difficult if you pay attention, take notes and so the little exercises. I actually enjoyed creating my weekly schedule submitted for the practical. I received my badge and certificate much sooner that I was expecting. I HIGHLY recommend this course to absolutely everyone. Definitely anyone in college or in the Academy.   

caringEars4u February 2nd

I just completed all the steps stated above. I haven't received a certificate or badge yet. Thank you for this opportunity to learn about time management!

WeEarth February 8th

@Hope

Scored 19/20  in the quiz

sky2Ocean20 February 16th

@Hope

I have taken this path as an elective for my internship. It has been going well so far and all the questions and reflection processes here are detailed and growth paths are very enjoyable as they let us analyze certain things in our lives. 

lovingRainbows2088 February 28th

@Hope

I still have to do the trainings then I will focus on the acedmamy courses.  Thank you for making the courses. For people to learn more about mental health. I am also interested in reading the book.

Nwiirxz March 15th

@Hope I'm excited to participate and learn from the First Things First book by Stephen Covey. Looking forward to completing the growth path and quiz!

warmMemory6263 March 26th

@Hope

Completed all required steps, including a 20/20 on the Time Management Course quiz. ♥️ 

semisoupynoodle April 7th

@Hope i scored 18/20!!!!!

Em777111 May 21st

@Hope Looking forward to reading this book and taking the course!

violetdreamer07 June 27th

@Hope done!!

TU100OT July 24th

@Hope

Time management is an essential skill in our day-to-day life which should be taught everyone in schools, workplaces, as a part of activities on a weekend - almost anywhere and everywhere. Glad to come across a course and the book recommended by @GlenM

I will give it a try :)

Maslow July 27th

@Hope Submitted with a 20/20 it was great

purpleSea7109 August 2nd

I am interested but don't know where to start. If done tell me *** to do next time. 

Thanks and congratulations to all. 

I am just a click away.Xx 

purpleSea7109 August 2nd

Hi everyone. I am interested in this. I don't where to get course. If done that's fine I do next time. Congratulations to all had done the time management course. Well done I am proud of you. 

I am just a click away if need me.x

@Hope

done with the quiz, I hope I will get it evaluated soon before my internship ends