Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

[OUTDATED] Are you new to the Leadership Development Program? Introduce yourself here!

Heather225 September 9th, 2020

Click here to Introduce Yourself 

Say hello!

What cohort group are you (what month did you join)?

What excites you about taking this course?

This post is brought to you by the Leadership Development Program Team, find out more information about the program here.

StarlitSky4762 September 9th, 2020

I am in the September group.

I am most excited to learn about how to better support members and share my knowlege with other listeners. I am always looking for ways to improve!

SoulfullyAButterfly September 10th, 2020

@StarlitSky4762 welcome to the Program!

Sandson September 10th, 2020

@StarlitSky4762

Welcome to the LDP! You've come just to the right place since you want to share your knowledge and learn new ways to improve! heart I hope you have a good time with us.

StarlitSky4762 September 10th, 2020

@Aleks2 thank you!

smilesandsmoothies September 9th, 2020

I am in the September group

I am excited to learn to become a firm leader, and to take my listener journey to the next level!

@PeppermintStars welcome to the program, I hope you find it helpful

@PeppermintStars

Welcome onboard Peppermint! Can't wait to see how you develop in the program! All the best! heart

smolecho September 10th, 2020

Hey!! I'm in the July Cohort :)

I really enjoy the opportunities that we are getting by learning about all of this! Being a manager at a store, I find it incredibly important to understand when it's time to get help and feedback on the things that you do! I think a lot of the things that we are learning can be used and will be used in day to day life, whether a teen or adult listener! I'd have to say that's definitely my favorite part :P

LittleBirdie30 September 10th, 2020

@smolecho I think it's great that you, as a manager, understand that there is always something for you to learn as well! I work at a store and I have had 8 different managers since being there and some of them really allow the title to get to their heads. It's very frustrating when a manager thinks they are above their employees.

smolecho September 13th, 2020

@LittleBirdie30

That's completely understandable! When looking up to someone as an 'authority' (If that's even the right word to use) you expect them to have the same level of respect for you as you do them! It can become extremely frustrating to have those managers that let the title get to their head and believe that they can do no wrong just because they're a manager. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with those people!

@smolecho that is awesome feedback!

@smolecho

I completely agree with you! It's so important to remember that we never really stop learning! heart

MistyMagic September 13th, 2020

@smolecho Hey July Cohort friend! I am a July baby too and I have really enjoyed the LDP courses so far. They are really interesting and I have learnt a lot about myself - and others!

Welcome everyone! Butterfly

Listening - One Step At A Time!

peacefulWarrior10 September 10th, 2020

Hi Everyone,

I'm in the September Cohort Group.

I'm so excited to be part of this! I've always wanted to gain more knowledge from 7cups through different course materials and always wanted to do something for this community to take it to the next level through whatever I learn. This seems to be the right opportunity and the email that confirmed my application was the most exciting thing for me!

Thanks Heather!

With Love,

Warrior.

@peacefulWarrior10 welcome! We are excited to have you onboard.

peacefulWarrior10 September 10th, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Thank you so much! 😊❤

@peacefulWarrior10

Woohoo! Welcome to LDP! It is great to have you with us. I'm sure you will do great with us. There is a lot to learn. heart

peacefulWarrior10 September 11th, 2020

@Aleks2

Thank you so much Aleks!! :D

LittleBirdie30 September 10th, 2020

@Heather225

What cohort group are you (what month did you join)? I am in the July cohort!

What excites you about taking this course? I am excited to learn more about how to become a better leader. I think the great thing is that this can help us all, not just on 7 Cups, but in our personal and professional lives as well!

@LittleBirdie30 that is great feedback - I agree

@LittleBirdie30

I agree so much! I have learned a whole lot from this, and I can't wait to see everyone go through it as well heart

KatePersephone September 10th, 2020

Hi everyone!

I'm in the September group!

What excites me the most about this course is that I can learn more ways to support people!

@kateaala

Welcome to the Program! So glad to hear you're excited to learn more ways to support people! And in addition you'll learn ways to support yourself as a leader! Can't wait to see your posts. heart

September 10th, 2020

1. I am in the September group.

2 I hope to better my skills and would help me finds roles I want to pursue in the future.

rebecca947 September 16th, 2020

@Goldenbutterflyofhope

good on you for joining and good luck with the roles in the future!

GlenM September 10th, 2020

Welcome all! Delighted you all are here and learning along with us. We are learning a lot through the LDP program. I'm very excited about this program and believe it'll be a key pillar in our efforts moving forward!

RumpleSteeleSkin September 10th, 2020

@Heather225

HII am Rumpleheart

I joined in September

What excites me the most is to learn new ways of leadership, to learn new ways to help other listeners

Sandson September 12th, 2020

@RumpleSteeleSkin

Welcome Rumple! heart So happy to have you with us. Can't wait to see your progress through the program, there is a lot to learn! I am certain you will find it very useful to advance your leadership skills!

Saquib16 September 12th, 2020

@Heather225

I joined the group in August.

Love of learning excites me about taking this course.

Sandson September 12th, 2020

@Saquib16

I'm so glad you joined in with us for the love of learning. It is a wonderful opportunity heart

pamharley003 September 12th, 2020

@Heather225

I joined in December of 2017

I enjoy helping others who may need it.

@pamharley003

welcome! Hope you're enjoying it so far or have done so already

PeaceLoveandPaws September 13th, 2020

@Heather225

Hello. I'm Paws and I am a July cohort.

What I've enjoyed most about the program is the opportunity to learn more about myself. I'm seeing areas where I can improve to become a better leader and learning more about areas where I can use my talents/personality as a leader.

@PeaceLoveandPaws

Hey! Glad to hear you're enjoying it! I love how you said use your personality- that's important too. That's what makes all leaders unique!

Endure777 September 14th, 2020

@Heather225

Hey everyone! I am part of the September cohort and I am excited to be a part of this program because I want to further develop my leadership skills and do what I can to help people on 7 Cups!

@CognitiveACE

Welcome! I hope this helps you in any way ❤️

Aurielll September 17th, 2020

@Heather225

I am in the December group

Mainly in developing my own research skills, or finding new ones. And using these to positively impact the community and people around me.

rebecca947 September 20th, 2020

@Aurielll

Wow, they've already accepted intakes for December! I hope you do get what you want out of this course <3

SkyForever September 18th, 2020

I am in the October group.

I am most excited to learn about everything and find new ways to help people and to better myself along the journey as well. There's always room for improvement.

rebecca947 September 20th, 2020

@SkyForever

Welcome! Nearly starting- how are you feeling?! I hope you learn lots of new things through this course <3