Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New Quality Ambassadors

EvelyneRose December 15th, 2022

Hello Community, I am here with exciting updates for the Quality domain. We are proud to announce our two newest Quality Ambassadors, @Chevy81 and @Harsvin!

@Chevy81 has worked hard on managing not one but TWO quality teams. She has created a strong leadership team in both teams as she pursues the caring and support of listeners across the community. Care Team and Listener Coaching Team have benefited greatly from her leadership. She is punctual, reliable, and able to quickly problem solve any issues that arise. We look forward to great things in the future!

@Harsvin started as a mentor and climbed the ranks of increasing responsibility in her passion for helping listeners build their skills. She is now the Ambassador of the Active Listening Grading Team, but has been diligently involved even before that in its path to success. She has created guides and a strong team of graders, including recently onboarding three Project Agents to help with furthering the Active Listening cause. Always full of great ideas, we anticipate so many more awesome ones in the future!

Thank you for all their hard work so far! Congratulations is well deserved!

heathermarie95 December 15th, 2022

congratulations!

Harsvin December 16th, 2022

@heathermarie95

Thank you so much Heather ❤

kindSoul10 December 16th, 2022

@Harsvin congratulations and Chevy

@kindSoul10

Thank you so much, Soul ❤

Chevy81 December 17th, 2022

@kindSoul10 thank you Soul 💛

@heathermarie95 thank you Heather 💛

Comphi December 15th, 2022

@EvelyneRose

Congratulations Hasrvin...

@CompoundingHappiness

Thank you so much, Comphi❤

Comphi December 15th, 2022

@EvelyneRose

Congratulations Chevy81....

@CompoundingHappiness thank you Comphi 💛

SparkyGizmo December 15th, 2022

@EvelyneRose

Congrats to both of you! 😊 So very well deserved! *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

@SparkyGizmo

Thank you so much, Sparky ❤

SparkyGizmo December 16th, 2022

@Harsvin

You are most welcome my friend! ❤️😊 You are a true joy to work with no matter where I see you here on the platform and an absolute power house! Knowing that you are now, one of our new Quality Ambassadors, made my heart *sing* ❤️ Again, so well deserved! Show em' what you got! Perfect fit for the role!

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

@SparkyGizmo

I appreciate the kind words and encouragement Sparky, it's a joy to see you around in LSR and forums you radiate immense positivity and warmth in every post. Thank you for being YOU *hugs* ❤

SparkyGizmo December 16th, 2022

@Harsvin

❤️❤️❤️

@SparkyGizmo thank you Sparkyyy 💛

SparkyGizmo December 17th, 2022

@Chevy81

You are most welcome my friend! ❤️ I'm so very happy for you and this is truly well deserved! You are a perfect fit for this role, in my opinion. I'm grateful that you are now a Quality Ambassador! I know that you work very hard here on 7 cups and if I remember correctly, you even stepped in and offered to lead a team not that long ago when someone had to go on a break! That was so incredibly kind of you and really admire that you were willing to do that!

I don't get to see you very often in the LSR but when I do, I really enjoy the opportunity to work with you in there! You are always so very kind, helpful and support towards others. You got this! Happy to watch you *shine*! 😊

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

Chevy81 December 18th, 2022

@SparkyGizmo aww you noticed and remember that :o it amazed me how you notice the 'little' things and 'tiny' details of how/what your peers do. it might seem like a 'small' gesture but it actually is a very powerful way to show how much you appreciate them. thank you for always bringing your-sparkling-self and showering your peers with lots of kindness 💛 you warmed my heart 🤧

SparkyGizmo December 18th, 2022

@Chevy81

❤️❤️❤️

tommy December 15th, 2022

Congratulations :)

@Obstruct

Thank you so much, obstruct ❤

@Obstruct thank you Tommy 💛

kindheartedLily December 15th, 2022

@EvelyneRose

@Chevy81

@Harsvin

Congratulations on your roles, Chevy and Harsvin! I know you both will do amazing in your new roles😊💜

@kindheartedLily6247

Thank you so much, lily ❤

kindheartedLily December 16th, 2022

@Harsvin

You're welcome, Harsvin <3

@kindheartedLily6247 thank you, Lily 💛

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 15th, 2022

@Chevy81

Chevyyyy, I've already told you how excited I am for you hehe. This is really huge. You've been a pillar of support for the teams you lead and it's an honor for the community to have you in the ambassador team. ❤

@Harsvin

I'm super duper happy for you, Harsvin, you've really shown a new light for the AL's specially and it is truly a demonstration of your commitment for listener community. Well deserved is an understatement here. ❤

I'm soooooo proud of y'all, and it is a great accomplishment for all of us to have such incredible leaders onboard. Keep shining, lovelies! ❤

graduation-spongebob.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aw, thank you so much for the kind words, Sun ❤ it means a lot to me

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou looks like, congratulating me once hasn't been enough eh 😏 thank you so much Sun for your generously kind, appreciative, motivating, and encouraging words 💛

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 17th, 2022

@Chevy81 Hahah nope, never enough! 😏 *huggles* ❤

Heather225 December 15th, 2022

well deserved! ❤️ thanks for your service!!

@Heather225

Thank you so much, H ❤

@Heather225 thank you H 💛

SirenOfSerenity December 15th, 2022

Yay Chevy81 and @Harsvin! 🥰🥰🥰 You deserve this role and it's a pleasure to have you two in this role!

@SirenOfSerenity

Thank you so much, Serenity ❤

@SirenOfSerenity thank you Siren 💛

Asher December 15th, 2022

Congrats, look forward to working with you both.

@Asher

Aw, thank you so much Asher. Looking forward to work with you as well ❤

@Asher thank you Ash. looking forward to it, too 💛

Optimisticempath December 15th, 2022

Congrats Chevy and Harsvin 🥳🥳