Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Forum Oath - for listeners

samc95xc September 23rd, 2014

Members, find your forum oath here

Lately , we have seen that the forums are becoming very much active and lively through your participation . So I moved ahead one step and made a Forum Oath.

Here it is as follows .

"I ____
pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways
-by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there.
-by not sharing any personal media handles.
-by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
-by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
-by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
-by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
-by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
-by loving the time spent in forums .
lastly , by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.
Signed _
Dated._"

Thanks

Love

Sam

I
Fact about Alcoholism/Alcohol Consumption: Alcohol is a toxic substance in terms of its direct and indirect effects on a wide range of body organs and is a causal factor in more than 200 disease and injury conditions.

samc95xc OP September 23rd, 2014

I samc95xc
-by sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the member and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow.
-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor , who can support me in those times .
-by being Brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
-by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
-by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more details.
-by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
Signed _//samc95xc//
Dated 23rd September 2014

MissFrodo September 24th, 2014

I MissFrodo
Signed _//MissFrodo//
Dated 24th September 2014

Noasu September 23rd, 2014

I Noasu

lastly, by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.

Signed _//Noasu/

EmmaV September 23rd, 2014

I, EmmaV,pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways

Signed// EmmaV :)

Aishaaa1 September 23rd, 2014

I Aishaaa_
Signed _//Aishaaa_/

Bella1 September 23rd, 2014

I Bellax15
Signed _//Bella/
Date:23rd September 2014

Anushka1 September 23rd, 2014

I, Anushka1,pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways
Signed _//Anushka/
Date:23rd September 2014

MonBon September 23rd, 2014

Ahh this is great! Thanks so much sam :)

I, MonBon pledge:

to be active in the forum in my best possible way

to create and maintain a positive environment in the forum

to respect 7cupsoftea policy and not share any personal details such as social media handles

to share the love and creativity inside of me to help members and fellow listeners grow

to not get into any public arguments, instead connecting with a mentor who can support me in those times

to be brave and participate in the forum-based community discussions and projcts in a healthy and positive way

to believe in myself and desire to improve my posts through training and experience

to write threads in the categories they belong and connect to a mentor if I need more details

to notify out forum mentor team if any abnormal activity such as triggering posts or arguments occur so they appropriately address the concern

to love the time I spend in the forums

AND to make the threads lovely and inspirational through my work.

Sincerely,

Mon Bon

September 23, 2014

Apple74 September 23rd, 2014

Thanks @samc95xc!!

I Smile2900
Signed _//Smile2900//

Natalie101 September 23rd, 2014

I Natalie101

Signed _//Natalie101//

Barush September 24th, 2014

I Barushpledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways

Signed _//Barush//

laurlistens September 26th, 2014

ILaurenL,
Lauren L
Dated: 9/26/14

ClarabelleUrie September 27th, 2014

I, ClarabelleUrie,pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways
-by Believing in myself , and constantly desiring toIMPROVE my posts though trainings and experience.
Signed-//ClarabelleUrie//
Dated-27/9/14

Darcyy September 27th, 2014

I, letmefixyou96
Signed _//letmefixyou96//
Dated 27/09/'14

HartsLuckoJoen September 27th, 2014

I HartsLuckoJoen

Signed_//HartsLuckoJoen

Dated 27/09/14

Pokster September 27th, 2014

I Pokster

Signed _//Pokster//

Dated 27th September 2014

guyinasuit September 27th, 2014

I MissFrodo

Signed mobbsy

Jaelin September 27th, 2014

I Jaelin

Signed Jaelin on 9/27/14

Rachie39 September 27th, 2014

I Rachie39
Signed _ Rachie39
Dated._" 27/09/14

izza September 27th, 2014

I izza
-izza
Dated. 27/09/14

QuickJazz October 1st, 2014

I, QuickJazz, pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways

-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor, who can support me in those times .
-by loving the time spent in forums.
lastly,by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.

Signed _//QuickJazz//
Dated1stOctober 2014

Gouws13 October 1st, 2014

I (Gouws13)
~G.Gouws!
Signed Date:1 October 2014

Jayy October 1st, 2014

"I Jayy
Signed Jayy <3
Dated. October 1, 2014

Cielxblu October 10th, 2014

I Ciel,

lastly , by making the threads lovelyand inspirational though my work.

Signed: Cielxblu

​10/10/2014

MehakKaur October 19th, 2014

I MehakKaur
Signed _//MehakKaur//
Dated 19thOctober 2014

HannahBanana12 October 21st, 2014

"IHannahBanana12

Signed HannahBanana12
Dated 10/21/14

CindySue46 November 17th, 2014

"I,CindySue46,pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways
lastly , by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work."
Signed:CindySue46
Dated: 11/16/14

Wanda05 November 3rd, 2014

"I Wanda05
Signed _Wanda05
Dated._3rd November 2014

Eylul November 3rd, 2014

I Eylul,

Signed _//Eylul/

Dated 3rd November 2014

FrancescaGabrielle November 9th, 2014

I FrancescaGabrielle,

Signed: FrancescaGabrielle

Dated 9th of November 2014

MirandaD November 11th, 2014

I, MirandaD, pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways by:
- trying to create and maintain a postive environment
- not sharing any personal media handles
- sharing the love and creativity which is inside me for the members and fellow listeners for the sole motive of helping them grow
- not getting into public arguments and instead connecting with a mentor who can support me in those times
- being brave and participating the the community discussions and projects (based on forums) in a healthy and postive way
- believing in myself and constantly desiring to improve my posts through training and experience
- writing threads in the categories they belong, and connecting to a mentor for more details
- letting our Forum Mentor Team know when I see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (eg, triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern
- loving the time spent in the forums
- and last, by making the threads lovely and inspiration through my work.

Signed,
MirandaD
November 10, 2014

BreW1027 November 11th, 2014

I, BreW1027,

Signed: BreW1027
11/10/2014

chioo November 11th, 2014

I chioo

Signed: ~chioo

Dated: November 11,2014.

passionkevy November 11th, 2014

I passionkevy01

-by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more information.

Poppies November 13th, 2014

I Poppies,

-by writing threads, in the categories they belong & connecting to a mentor for more information.
-by loving the time spent in forums
and lastly, by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.

Dresden November 16th, 2014

I Dresden pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways

Signed Dresden
Dated 11/16/14

Roadie November 17th, 2014

I, LongRoadToRuin,pledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways

Signed// LongRoadToRuin :)

DeadlyAlone November 21st, 2014

"I DeadlyAlone
Signed DeadlyAlone
Dated 21/11/2014"

Bexicle November 25th, 2014

I Bexipledge to be active in the forums in my best possible ways:

-by being brave and participating in the community discussions & projects (based on forums) in a healthy & positive way.
-by believing in myself , and constantly desiring to improve my posts though trainings and experience.
-by letting our Forum Mentor /Team know when you see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments etc) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern.
and lastly , by making the threads lovely and inspirational though my work.
Signed Bexi
Dated.25th November, 2014

Tylerrr November 27th, 2014

I, Tylerrr,
-by trying to create and maintain a positive environment there
-by not sharing any personal media handles
-by sharing the love and creativity which are inside of me for the Members and fellow Listeners for the sole motive of helping them to grow
-by not getting into any public arguments and connecting with a Mentor, who can support me in those times
-by being brave and participating in the community discussions and projects (based on forums) in a healthy and positive way
-by beliving in myself, and constantly desiring to improve my posts through trainings and experience
-by writing threads in the categories where they belong and connecting to a Mentor for more details
-by letting our Forum Mentor Team know when I see any abnormal activity happening in the forums (such as triggering posts/arguments, etc.) so that they can intervene and try to address the concern
-by loving the time spent in forums
-lastly, by making the threads lovely and inspirational through my work

Signed: Tylerrr
11/26/2014