Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy Galentine 's Day

LittleSunshine2036 February 15th

Hey to All the Amazing Women ,                                            Happy Late Galentine 's Day . This day is celebrated on 13th February annually , but can be celebrated any day .     Galentine's Day events are typically all-female occasions of mutual empowerment...a reminder for women to support and uplift one another. This day is celebrated by women of all age to encourage women to get together with their female friends and honor the power of female friendship. 

There are so many women in our society who we want to thank because they know the very important and no. 1 girl code : to be there for each other . 

Women who uplift and support other women are Angels  Without Wings . 

Tagging my lady friends who always have my back :                     @Mya000 @katedoskocilova @teenmorgan16 @Iloveyouxx @kristynsmama @KristenHR @LoveMyMoonflowers @EmmaE @izzy528 @Tinywhisper11 @Tobedoctor @unassumingEyes @justmeeva @FaithfulZareia @CallumCares421 @Ellez5427  @AshleyTheHappyAthiest @PurrfectlyFine 

I tagged mine and now it's yours turn.....♡♡

♡ Who are the women you want to cherish this day with ?

♡ What special place do they hold in your life ? And Why ?

♡ How did they became such an important part of your life ?

♡ How do you want to enjoy this day with your  female friends?

At the end                                                                                I want to say that you all women out there are amazing.  Each day is yours to cherish not only today . Always try and be positive and help your peers because we women know love and care by  heart . Take care . Love you all ☺💗

Optimisticempath February 17th

@LittleSunshine2036

vv cute 💕 happy galentine's day to you too 🤗

on cups specially due to the anonymous nature ... i really try my best to avoid misgendering people or accidentally using wrong pronouns....i also don't like asking people in public forums or assuming about them because that can be hurtful and some aren't comfy sharing on the site .. but id like to tag a few people who im more certain about and hopefully they don't feel offended with the tag 😅

@lovemymoonflowers  @teenmorgan16 @tinywhisper11 @Sparkygizmo @yougotmyback @amiablepeace77 @amiablebunny4016 @angelx28 @GloriaD @affyavo @yourcaringconfidant @mya000 @TabbyCat97 @victoriaLove7 @seashell145 @sadcat13 

im sooo sorry if any of you didn't want to be tagged in this 😬 me just wanted to show my appreciation for all of you for being such amazing people and vv loving and supportive 💕💕 happy galentine's or valentine's or palentine's... whichever you're more comfy with... you are really awesome and deserve to be reminded of your biiig impact on me 🥰 

sends lots of luvv and hugs to each one of you if okiiii🤗🤗🤗

galentines-day-card.gif

Yougotmyback February 17th

Omg thank you so much for tagging me🥹❤️❤️❤️❤️

Happy galentine's day!!! Sending big hugs🥹❤️

Sorry, I haven't been here but you cross my mind everyday. Lots of loveeeee🌻🌻

@Yougotmyback

no no you don't need to apologize for not being here Am, tis ok to take your time 🥺 me thinks of you too and of course will never forget the kindness and luv you've shown me 🥺 thankyou for the wish and love and for thinking of me too 😭🥰🌈💕💕✨ hugs back tight🤗🤗

VictoriaLove7 February 17th

@Optimisticempath

Happy Galentines, Milky! 🥛🧸🤗💕

milk-and-mocha-love.gif

Tagging: @Sunisshiningandsoareyou  @RachelListener  @Mel2248
@coolmecool

@VictoriaLove7 me luvs this pink adorable gif 🧸🌈🤗

teddy-bears-lots-of-hugs.gif

VictoriaLove7 February 17th

@Optimisticempath

🤗💕🥛🧸 me is vvv glad that you like it, Milky! 🌈🧸

teddy-bear-cute-teddy-bear.gif

CoolMeCool February 17th

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you for tagging me! Happy Galentines! 🎊😊

images-13_1708204508.jpeg

Mel2248 February 18th

@VictoriaLove7

While I consider myself a feminist and I totally support this, it feels like you've failed your assignment Vickity 😮🤣.

In any case thanks for the (not really deserved) appreciation! 😊 Also thank you for being around, cheerful and supportive. I'd be happy to chat with you anytime.

Mel ❤️.

sadcat13 February 17th

@Optimisticempath thank youuuu, happy galentine's day to you too 😊

LoveMyMoonflowers February 17th

@Optimisticempath

omggg opti your so vvv sweet always friend 🥺😭💜 me understand what you mean about asking about pronouns and things and i think it’s so sweet of you to think about that friend 🥺 your so vv sweet and thoughtful and considerate and i appreciate you so much friend 💜 thank you friend 💜

thank you for tagging me 🥺 it means so much to me 💜 *massiiiveee huggie wuggies for my wonderful Opti friendo* 💜

- flower buddy 

Tinywhisper11 February 17th

@Optimisticempath awwww thanks opti ❤❤❤ I love you ❤❤

amiablePeace77 February 18th

@Optimisticempath

Thank you, that's very sweet of you to tag me 😊

SparkyGizmo February 18th

@Optimisticempath

Happy Galentines Day my wonderful friend! 😊 ❤️ I'm so very grateful for you! 

big big *hugs* ❤️

LittleSunshine2036 OP February 18th

@Optimisticempath

Good to see that you have so many friends who support you . Happy Galentine 's Day ☺💗

Angelx28 February 19th

@Optimisticempath Omggg this is so sweett, pathh! ❤️❤️ Thank you so much! You're truly wonderful and this made me so happy. Great to see you after a long time! You never miss a chance to radiate positivity, do you? Thank you once again, even though I'm late, happy belated galentines day to you! ❤️❤️🤗

AffyAvo February 22nd

@Optimisticempath

I'm a little late to the party, thanks for including me! 💜

7cups is full of wonderful, supportive women! More than I know because there are a number of people that I don't know their gender.

I'm going to tag some wonderful, strong women who are amazing role models have been on 7cups for quite some time! @MistyMagic @Anomalia

LittleSunshine2036 OP February 22nd

@AffyAvo 

Hi Affy , I know there are so many women who mean a lot to us . Happy Galentine 's Day to you . Ofcourse with all these women , you are special as well.  

Thanks to your supportive and helpful personality , I am sure many people have a smile across their face . Each day is special for women like you . There is not only one day to be yours but each one . 

I feel like it's our first conversation here , hope to see you around the forums 💗☺

AffyAvo February 22nd

@LittleSunshine2036 Thanks for starting this! What a wonderful way to build up others!

I look forward to getting to know you better!

@teenmorgan16 huggles v okii morgan fwend 🥺 *huggles back* ❤❤

@teenmorgan16 you is vv awesome ❤❤ ive missed you 🥺 *stays hugging 

@teenmorgan16 yes 🥺

Mya000 February 23rd

@LittleSunshine2036 Thank you so much for your heartwarming message and for tagging me. It truly means a lot. Your kindness and thoughtfulness shine through in every word.

Galentine's Day is such a beautiful reminder of the power of female friendship and mutual empowerment. It's so heartening to see women come together to uplift and support each other.

To answer your questions:

I want to cherish this day with all the incredible women in my life, both in my personal life and at Cups.

♡ They hold a special place in my life because of their unwavering support, kindness, and understanding. Their presence brings warmth and joy to my days, and I'm endlessly grateful for them.

They became such an important part of my life through shared experiences, and genuine care for one another.

♡ I would enjoy this day with my female friends by spending quality time together.

Thank you to all the incredible women out there. Your love, kindness, and care make the world a brighter place.

Take care, and know that you are loved and appreciated 💗

LittleSunshine2036 OP February 23rd

@Mya000

Thanks Mya for replying here ❤

It's a truly beautiful thought to spend quality time with your friends.  Good to know that it gave the message I was intending to- empowering female friendships .

Thank you for answering the question 

Mya000 February 23rd

@LittleSunshine2036 You're very welcome! Thank you for creating this post ❤️

toughFan5881 February 28th

Does any females now what pom pom socks are

LittleSunshine2036 OP February 28th

@toughFan5881

Are you talking about those knitted ( crocheted) warm socks ?

toughFan5881 February 28th

Ankle socks with the pom poms on the back

LittleSunshine2036 OP February 28th

@toughFan5881

Yyeah them ♡

They are beautiful.  I used to wear them . 

toughFan5881 March 1st

I still wear them

toughFan5881 March 1st

I used to steal my mom's pom pom socks and wear them to school all the time

LittleSunshine2036 OP March 1st

@toughFan5881

Aw that's niceeee