NEED ONE???

POST HERE, I GOT YOU!

ALL WELCOME

FutureTeacher301 March 27th, 2016

A hug to everyone in this day <3

egrey March 27th, 2016

@FutureTeacher301

WarmHugsAndCupcakes27 March 27th, 2016

Feels like i'm having the worst bad luck of late. Would appreciate hugs... If anyone even notices this post... 😢

Alexa113 March 27th, 2016

@WarmHugsAndCupcakes27 I just read a post of you and thought that your feelings and my feelings are same. I believe we will make things okay and be happy. Hug hug and hug 💞

Hope1234567 March 27th, 2016

Today is one of those days that I feel like such a failure.

optimisticPineapple9868 March 27th, 2016

@Hope1234567 it's okay not to be okay :) sending lots of hugs! <3

missustoad March 29th, 2016

@Hope1234567 Hugs to you.

amusingStrawberries8174 March 27th, 2016

i want a hug that's all i need nowsad

CleopatraElizabethI March 27th, 2016

@amusingStrawberries8174

*big bear hugs* Here you go, sweetie. Sending you love and positive vibes.

DreamingDoll March 27th, 2016

I've been having a pretty bad week, I could really use a hug..

Rekabrac March 27th, 2016

@DreamingDoll me too, sending you a nice long hug. 💗 I hope you feel well later.

expectmiracles6433 March 27th, 2016

Needing hugs.

And giving more.heart

trytolovelife101 March 27th, 2016

to anyone feeling alone, I SEND HUGS!!!!heart

MillieButterfly March 27th, 2016

I need a hug :( feeling so alone

Rycbar94 March 27th, 2016

I'm so drained. My boyfriend's father is in hospital and he's been there for 2 weeks already and all they know is that there's a shadow on his brain. They've cancelled his biopsy 3 times and now because some guy crawled out of a cave 2000 years ago, no doctors are around to do the biopsy!

I've got CRPS in my knee so I'm on crutches and quite often in a lot of pain. Walking through the hospital 4 times a day is making it hurt more.

I swear they pump sleeping gas into the wards, within 2 minutes of being there my eyes start closing.

As much as I love my bf's dad, hearing the same stories 36 times is starting to wear thin.

I live in a shitty area (70 miles from where I'm staying while he's in hospital) and I don't know anyone there and I'm so worried my front door has been kicked in or something!

I'm just about ready to cry. Need a hug! Massive hugs to everyone who needs them!x

missustoad March 27th, 2016

I will never forget a man I loved 30 years ago. He has moved on and I just saw him last week. I have my own life now but all the pain came pouring back. I broke up with him so long ago because of anxiety. I ruined the relationship with my depression and anxiety. I wish I could erase the whole in my heart from this. I could use hugs from people who have trouble forgetting the past. I am so sad tonight. Sad about thought patterns I seem to always go back to. Help.

Jamesfre1994 March 27th, 2016

@missustoad

My Ex moved on stright away after 7 years and it hurt yes and I was a photo of them yesterday and yes it hurts but all I can say is try to take your mind off it I know it's difficult cause am still trying to deal with it and it's not easy but u have to try to look more at the future then ur past can't move forward when ur looking backwards

mzh91 March 28th, 2016

@missustoad I know how it feels. Focus on your future and don't live in the past. Be happy that there was something beautiful you experienced in your life because there are so many who have not even got what you've had. Work to have something more beautiful than that. smiley

Appreciate what you got and what you had.

Mo x

Alanarose March 28th, 2016

@missustoad My boyfriend and I use to date before. When we first started dating everything was fine. When we went to different schools, he fell for this girl and neglected to tell me. On one of our dates, we were laughing and I thought we were opening up. The next day I got a call from a friend of mine asking how our date was. When I told her how amazing it was, she told me that he wanted to break up with me. She said that a friend of his was complementing this girs saying, "She's so hot." And my boyfriend replied, "yeah she is." When the guy asked about me because he knew we were dating, my boyfriend replied, "oh yeah. That's not working out. I'm going to break up with her soon." The guy told my friend. I then though, "this couldn't be true. He's not like that." I texted him about it and he said it was true. We broke up iver the phone. He wanted to break up with me the night before, but instead he loved me harder thinking I deserved to have one last good date before he cuts the bond. I was furious with him. Between the four months before we got back together, he was a major tool. He would point out my insecurities, my self harm everything. He even lied about self harming. Eventually he stopped thiugh and hasn't been rude since. I still can't forget what he did to me. It was a major delima in my life. I love him, but I can't forget.I don't completely understand your feelings, but I know what it is like to bot be able to forget.

nursemom March 27th, 2016

Today is my first holiday without my daughter. I don't see anyone understands why I'm so upset right now... I've been divorced two years next month and I hate sharing my daughter with someone who doesn't really care...its just a way to be spiteful to me...

HeartsOut March 27th, 2016

I need a hug. Someone I like Is transferring schools next year and I'm too scared to tell her how I feel sad.

adaydreamer March 27th, 2016

Oh the past. Next month is 3 years since the last time I saw the person l still in love with.. "the past is just a story we tell ourselfs" isn't?

Christianne March 28th, 2016

@adaydreamer

Estou exatamente na mesma situação. A diferença é que são nove meses. Penso em mil coisas pra fazer e superar, mas não consigo começar nada. Hoje vi, acidentalmente, uma foto com a nova namorada e cheguei a passar mal. Que coisa mais louca! Por que tem gente que supera tão rápido, que conseguem seguir em frente e não olhar pra trás? Me sinto tão fraca e burra por estar perdendo tempo por alguém que nem está aí pra mim.

adaydreamer April 10th, 2016

@Christianne te entendo muiito, penso o mesmo. eu fico pensando como o amor hoje em dia virou algo super confundido com paixão. o primeiro ano eu me enganava saindo e bebendo ai depois vem a depressão e agora fase de "continuo te amando mas aceito que é melhor assim"... espero que vc fique bem :) (estranho ver alguém falando em português por aqui lol)

saffehhh March 28th, 2016

I am sending each and every one of you a big loving squeeze xxxheart

bmlove March 28th, 2016

This week marks two weeks since I had to let go of a guy I thought I knew. He revealed on the day that I found out a close friend of mine died; that he faked his pictures for the past 8 years that I've known him. It's been tough because part of me is so so forgiving but the other part of me wishes he could see the error of his ways and how cold he is. This guy is the reason I don't want to be in love again. I feel like I'm just burnt out when it comes to dating and I feel like people have way way too high of expectations. I deserve to be happy but where do you start when your 26 with no car, a job that you hate, a body you hate, and no place of your own? Sigh.

Calilover March 28th, 2016

@bmlove https://youtu.be/CV1juLnsV0Q I hope this helps. Watch all his videos he's great. Especially this one. Btw I'm 29 and I'm trying to find myself. Went one divorce and just got left by 4year relationship and I still have hope. Don't lose it. Put the love you out in realtionship into yourself now. That's what I'm trying to do. Things will fall into place.

SeasonalRat March 28th, 2016

I'm falling behind in school and every time I enter that damn classroom I am choking back my tears I hate to go so much that I'd rather die than go I just need a long break it's really hard being an lgbt agnostic at a catholic school

babykittybabe01 March 28th, 2016

My problems are so huge, It's difficult for me to even worry about them. It's like a million pounds of anger and saddnes all stuck in my brain. For the past 5 year shit just hasn't been okay. Things haven't ever been good and i keep telling myself things are gonna be okay but things keep getting worse. and i'm so fucking tired of feeling so muchbroken heart

Calilover March 29th, 2016

@babykittybabe01https://youtu.be/CV1juLnsV0Q his YouTube channel helps.

itsnotyouitsme March 28th, 2016

I just want someone to care.

Calilover March 28th, 2016

When things don't work out and you tired so hard to make the relationship last. How do you forget 4years. Just found out yesterday my ex starting dating after 2months of our breakup. Just when I think I'm doing better Im back to square one. I have to letgo. I need a hug.broken heart

Shybutterfly17 March 28th, 2016

I feel like im losing everyone around me, and im so scared to be left all alone. Nothing seems to be going right and im so anxious.....

CompassionateSkies March 28th, 2016

@Shybutterfly17

HUGS

@Shybutterfly17 I lost all the people I thought were friends. There are some pros, but definitely cons. Something positive is that you can see who your real friends are if they stay. I find it hard to make new friends. This year I made a new friend and I cherish the friendship like gold. Hold onto thise good friends.

@Alanarose Thanks its just hard...i feel everytime i get close to someone i get hurt....

@Shybutterfly17 I get it. It's hard to meet new people because you are afraid of getting hurt.

@Alanarose terrified :(

SuicidalMonster123 March 28th, 2016

@Shybutterfly17 i know just how you feel

Magiieeeeee March 28th, 2016

@SuicidalMonster123 *HUG* yeah I've a same problem