Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a Hug? FREE HUGS!!!

Laura February 5th, 2015

FROM ME!

NEED ONE???

POST HERE, I GOT YOU!

ALL WELCOME

Hannah202010 February 26th, 2016

Everything in my life is falling apart and everyone expects me to know how to fix it an be unbreakable when in reality I can't take much more

BellasHuman February 26th, 2016

@Hannah202010 lots of hugs from me to you

Zoey19 February 26th, 2016

Im depressed,just been used and dumped by a guy

ThatAHAmoment February 26th, 2016

@Zoey19((((((Zooey))))))

OptimisticCat4445 February 26th, 2016

I had a really bad panic attack today. I saw a comment above about wanting someone who wasn't afraid to just lay on the floor with. Yes, I totally understand. It's hard to find a person like that and it makes me feel lonely on top of the anxiety. I'm still feeling weak from the attack and need a hug.

@OptimisticCat4445 big hugs

Magicjc February 26th, 2016

I've found my problem, and I tried everything to find a solution, "but I didn't find anything", you know why? because there isn't any, I want to hide, run from my problems and I can't, this is the world we live in now, or we fight our way out of it or we endure it, those are the solutions and they hurt. Our world brings us nothing but pain. And I just ask one thing out of my life and that isn't money, fame or sucess, I only ask for a special person to share it with, it doesn't matter how hard, toufgh, painful, disappointing, sad, and cruel life is, has long has I find this special someone to share it, to fight it and to help me with it I'm sure it will be a life worth living, because I beleive has long there is love in our life's we will wake up in the next morning to fight for a better day, a happier day in our life's.

Reigncamedown15 February 26th, 2016

Rough days and good days are like the oceans tide. We have high tides and low, the ever constant ebb & flow. Biggest hugs for you.

Indie123 February 26th, 2016

I recently lost my cat from a sudden illness. She was like my little baby. I was always with her. I hate my job as a cashier and I can barely drag myself out of bed in the morning. I want to change but I'm too afraid to look for a new job or move out away from my parents brcause I'm afraid to be alone. I have no friends for support. I have really bad anxiety and I'm getting panic attacks at work and I'm sure everyone thinks I'm crazy. I'm just so depressed. Sorry for writing a whole book.

mstlyharmlss February 26th, 2016

@Indie123 Don't apologize for how you feel! Sending you hugs!

Wings27 February 26th, 2016

@Indie123 I lost my cat too in an accident.. but I moved on and got stronger.. if I can do it then you can too.. each day counts so find reasons to be happy cuz you deserve it.. sending you a big HUG

GardenLepp February 26th, 2016

@Indie123

Here is a humungous hug!! You are beautiful :)

Maybe make something, like a bracelet or necklace, that has the name of your kitty, so u can wear it everyday ^^~~

Cats are my fav animal. I still miss my pet cats that have passed away over the years. I'm terribly sorry about your kitty :( There is no other animal like a cat!

Love & hugs to you <3

calmingLotus01 February 26th, 2016

@Indie123

Big hug luv. You will find the strength within you when the moment is right. Don't give up. We find friends in odd places, you just need to be open and embrace an opportunity. We all have things to share to enrich someone's life. I believe you can do it one little step at a time. 💖

@Indie123 sending you big hugs, I know how much it hurts to loose a beloved cat

misssmiley95 February 26th, 2016

BIGGGGG HUGGSSS from me!

Turquoisedreamer February 26th, 2016

@misssmiley95 MORE HUGS! WOOHOO!!

*BEAR HUG!!!*

LeCookie17 February 26th, 2016

I need a hug :(

I had to go to the hospital to get stitches earlier todya after I cut myself too deep >~<

@LeCookie17

i bet u love cookies!

You can have a big hug from me. I hope you get to feeling better! ---> :o)

@LeCookie17 Oooooooh, as long as you're okay, though..

Here's a squishy hug, just for you *HUGS*

LeCookie17 February 26th, 2016

I need a hug :(

I had to go to the hospital to get stitches earlier todya after I cut myself too deep >~<

NumberThirteen February 26th, 2016

I'm giving hugs too everyone !! Plus I need a hug too...:)<3

@NumberThirteen hugs!

NumberThirteen February 27th, 2016

@BellasHuman thanks !! Hugs back

@NumberThirteen

*HUGE BEAR HUGS!!!!*

Okay...might have gotten just a tiinnny bit carried away there.. ;)

NumberThirteen February 27th, 2016

@Turquoisedreamer thanks!! Hugs back

Peace4355 February 26th, 2016

I need a hug. I do not love my bf. And it kinda hurts..

@Peace4355

Sometimes there are no explanations. Sometimes things "just are."

I send you a big hug, wrapped with more wishes that your life gets even a little better.

And here's one more hug!! *squeeze*

:O)

@Peace4355 You can never have too many hugs, amiright?

*BIG SQUISHY HUG* I know it might not feel like right now but you're going to be okay.

Nerdwannabe February 26th, 2016

Im so pissed at my siblings. I gave them a problem expecting them to help me with it but one of them just started to criticise me

WarmHugsAndCupcakes27 February 26th, 2016

This one's a hard one for me. With all my misfortune at this time. I think this takes the biscuit.

About a week ago, I found out I was pregnant. Then two days later, I suffered a miscarriage. Feel like my whole world has fallen into an abyss. But I'm slowly crawling back.

Hugs would be appreciated.

You guys are just awesome heart

@WarmHugsAndCupcakes27 I'm so sorry to hear that you have gone through that, sending you hugs

@BellasHuman Thank you

@WarmHugsAndCupcakes27 Oh, noooooooo. :(

One order of extra big, extra squishy hugs coming right up....

@Turquoisedreamer thank you very much appreciated

fintosh14 February 26th, 2016

I used to be very optimistic and energetic

Now I can hardly get out of bed

I have to convince myself to get up, every day

And I cannot go to sleep in the evening because I am too scared, I am scared that I have to get up in the morning again

This is slowly killing me

I cannot tell anyone, friends or family that depression is taking away my life

I want this pain to stop :(

Mason2047 February 26th, 2016

I'm having an extremely dysphoric morning because my mom is making me wear makeup and very femanin clothes to my speech and debate tournament.. I'm ftm and she hates it..

hypnosis February 26th, 2016

I need a hug. I feel sad sad

emotionalDrum6717 February 26th, 2016

@hypnosis, hey friend absolutely me too, you're not alone! *le hug*

abeaninapod February 26th, 2016

@hypnosis *hugs*

comradeboris February 26th, 2016

@hypnosis dawwww, I want to hug you so you will feel better!