Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Re-Introducing Member Compassion Course

ASilentObserver July 8th, 2021

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well.

This post is about - 7 Cups Compassion Course which was created by Laura. The course is for members only. Not for listeners!

The goal of this course is to understand and know the basics of practicing compassion and help & support our members to have a compassionate experience in the group support chat rooms. This course allows you to foster healthy conversations and connections as well as be a compassionate, loving, supportive, and amazing member of the chat rooms and the community.

Who can participate?

Any member can take this quiz. Even if you are an experienced member, then also welcome to take part in it. Because we are all learning and practicing compassion.

How can a member participate?

• Once you have completed the course, please let us know in the comments of this post.
  • Also, tag any 3 members you know to invite them to take the quiz as well.
  • Your responses to the course will be graded and if you successfully passed it, you will receive, “Compassion Hero” badge.
  • If you didn’t pass, that’s okay. Feedback will be shared and then you can retake the course.

Please remember that this course is designed to help you practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Because it is kindness that makes any place a better place to live in. Also, it will make you feel more comfortable, and well equipped to participate and be a wonderful participant in the group support chat rooms and forums.

If you have any feedback to improve the course or any other ideas, please let us know in the comments of this thread.

On that note, I invite you to take the compassion course here: https://tinyurl.com/4us8x8ue

A big thank you to @vivelespatates for single-handedly managing this initiative for all these years!

Edit: by ASilentObserver on 04/06/2022

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 8th, 2021

This is amazing, @vivelespatates ; thankyou for bringing it back @ASilentObserver ❤
Woohoo Memberssss🤗

mobteru July 8th, 2021

i took the course! and i'll be tagging @imjustsick @LovetoGod @faunaa to take it too! :) ❤️

LovetoGod July 8th, 2021

@mobteru
It's really good to hear that you have taken the course. Congratulations. I hope you have done well. Thanks for tagging me but I am a listener not member 🤦‍♀️😂😂. That's really so sweet of you that you remembered me. But it's for members only and I would like to do this by using my member account. Thanks for creating this wonderful course for our lovely members💖

cloudySummer July 8th, 2021

Could someone spell out the link for me and others, please? If it's on a google site, I don't want to visit it.

Optimisticempath July 9th, 2021

Hello @cloudySummer
it is a google form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbuGsqFMbaKWtCoC1WHaCJfaKfwfI8YZ62CsqTI2BzqVNwDg/viewform

cloudySummer July 9th, 2021

Thank you, @Optimisticempath! 😢

You're welcome ☺ @cloudySummer

convivialPear2517 July 6th, 2022

@cloudySummer hi

jigsaw3638 July 27th, 2022

Hey

Kimmkimm July 9th, 2021
@ASilentObserver
Thank you, Obs, I liked the course.
Tagging: @WelcomeToChat, @ScoobyDoobyDoooo and @Zoup
soufy July 9th, 2021

Hi there...I just submetted it.
Thank you 🤍

I took the course couple of months ago 😊 @ASilentObserver

Stardew3 July 14th, 2021

Just submitted the course.

ASilentObserver OP July 14th, 2021

@Stardew3 awesome, thank you star!

CaseyLuna July 14th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

Just submitted the quiz. It's always good to practice compassion.

@ASilentObserver

I have taken the quiz, I don't really have any tags for this.

@youcanthavearainbowwithoutrain dont worry!

AayushKarulkar September 7th, 2021

@ASilentObserver
HI Obs I completed the course couple days back and i wud like @ToastyMuffinKing @ Irene006 and @KenzieXRose1928 to complete it!

emotionalTalker2260 September 11th, 2021

@ASilentObserver
I've done the quiz 😃
Tagging
@CommunityModAnne @ShiningStars1 @mysteriouscat12

CommunityModAnne September 12th, 2021

@emotionalTalker2260 goo Talker! good luck

ahhhhelpimalive October 27th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

I did the course about a week ago! I wish I had seen this post before hand, but hey, that's alright! I'm tagging @amusingCoconut and @lonleyCheese c:

LonleyCheese November 5th, 2021

A good quiz, i enjoyed taking it! I think i even got some new material for my book i´m thinking aout!

January 22nd, 2022

@ASilentObserver

lovely course i enjoyed taking

😃 @neatTurtle9621

CupoSad076 April 6th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I completed the form! I'm not sure how well I did but I hope it was okay. Kinda felt like taking a school test haha!

CupoSad076 April 6th, 2022

@CupoSad076

Whoops, forgot to tag. @angelx28 @flickeringmoonlight @katstar

CupoSad076 April 7th, 2022

@Angelx28

Oh, sorry! lol

Famousturtle101 April 7th, 2022

@ASilentObserver I completed the survey.

humorousTriangle605 April 7th, 2022

I did it

diamondintheROUGH2022 April 8th, 2022

Just completed the curse and exam it was a nice refresher on what compassion means to me thank you

Dallady April 8th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

👋

how’s it going?

I finished the quiz.

hope I didn’t fail

ASilentObserver OP April 11th, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before April 10th, 2022.

Congratulations to our 29 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!
@JC0813 @Jenim @Everlee @theboymoana @dazedendconfused @OneErased @agreeableJet3728 @ImaginativePear6493 @Samis2022 @EmbStitcher33 @GettingUp @funnySkies4932 @Ilovethewarmsun @Xatharr @LalaLives @coldbreeze00 @GwenDuncan16 @CupoSad076 @InquireWithin @Famousturtle101 @HumorousTriangle605 @DiamondintheROUGH2022 @Dallady @Courteousyard8156 @KarmicKell13 @Dollbaby1938 @UnbrokenSoul @moonmushroom @Starlight73

Tag your member friends to invite them to become Compassion Heroes! Thank you for being with us here.

Dallady April 11th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Yay I did it! Congrats to everyone who did it too.

🎈 💐

Xatharr April 14th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Thank you for uploading the course! It’s great to have reminders on how to be more supportive. The design was also very nice!

thank you again, and congrats to everyone!

pinkBlueberry89 April 11th, 2022

@ASilentObserver I finished the course! I don't really know anybody here yet so I hope it's okay if i don't tag anyone.

ASilentObserver OP April 11th, 2022

@pinkBlueberry89 yes it is okay. Thank you for completing the course berry. Did you find it helpful?

Dallady April 11th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I don’t really know anyone either...I’m glad I completed the course though. Is there some way to get a certificate for it or something? Or did I read that about a different course...

pinkBlueberry89 April 11th, 2022

Yes! It was a good reminded on how to support people. It can be easy to slip into bad habits (eg, "me too").

jujunkyodo April 11th, 2022

@ASilentObserverJust took the course! Thank you for sharing it.

XiaoQie April 11th, 2022

Just submitted the quiz. Thank you for this quiz and feedback for each question, so we can reflect on our answers. That really helps