Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Re-Introducing Member Compassion Course

ASilentObserver July 8th, 2021

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well.

This post is about - 7 Cups Compassion Course which was created by Laura. The course is for members only. Not for listeners!

The goal of this course is to understand and know the basics of practicing compassion and help & support our members to have a compassionate experience in the group support chat rooms. This course allows you to foster healthy conversations and connections as well as be a compassionate, loving, supportive, and amazing member of the chat rooms and the community.

Who can participate?

Any member can take this quiz. Even if you are an experienced member, then also welcome to take part in it. Because we are all learning and practicing compassion.

How can a member participate?

• Once you have completed the course, please let us know in the comments of this post.
  • Also, tag any 3 members you know to invite them to take the quiz as well.
  • Your responses to the course will be graded and if you successfully passed it, you will receive, “Compassion Hero” badge.
  • If you didn’t pass, that’s okay. Feedback will be shared and then you can retake the course.

Please remember that this course is designed to help you practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Because it is kindness that makes any place a better place to live in. Also, it will make you feel more comfortable, and well equipped to participate and be a wonderful participant in the group support chat rooms and forums.

If you have any feedback to improve the course or any other ideas, please let us know in the comments of this thread.

On that note, I invite you to take the compassion course here: https://tinyurl.com/4us8x8ue

A big thank you to @vivelespatates for single-handedly managing this initiative for all these years!

Edit: by ASilentObserver on 04/06/2022

Jaeteuk April 11th, 2022

Completed. This was a very meaningful topic. It made me revisit how I define compassion. Thank you for this course~

selflessSpruce1515 April 12th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I just completed the course quiz! It was very fun and insightful. 😊

ASilentObserver OP April 14th, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before April 13th, 2022.

Congratulations to our 16 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@pinkBlueberry89 @Hoz @Amethyst212 @Wheeki16 @jujunkyodo @XiaoQie @ConsiderateSnail67 @adventurousCup1142 @Jaeteuk @selflessSpruce1515 @Pufflama @Celery17 @AuroraBriarRose @friendlycat1111 @GraceDawn @0aspen0

Tag your member friends to invite them to become Compassion Heroes! Thank you for being with us here.

selflessSpruce1515 April 18th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Thank you for the tag, Obs! I had a lot of fun taking that course, and it was soooo meaningful. 😊 ❤️

GraceDawn April 15th, 2022

I completed the course. Thank you.

ASilentObserver OP April 15th, 2022

@GraceDawn Congratulations Grace, You are Compassion Hero now. How did you find the course?

0Aspen0 April 15th, 2022

@ASilentObserver I took the course, but I don't know many people to tag.

ASilentObserver OP April 15th, 2022

@0Aspen0 Congratulations Aspen, You are Compassion Hero now. How did you find the course?

ASilentObserver OP April 18th, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before April 18th, 2022.

Congratulations to our 8 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@Elio9000 @toughLand5970 @calmavocado2133 @littlePlane1226 @meremuse @adventurousPeach4460 @amiableYard705 @Loveyourfate

Tag your member friends to invite them to become Compassion Heroes! Thank you for being with us here.

Princetomyanxiety April 18th, 2022

@ASilentObserveri don’t know anyone, but I finished

ASilentObserver OP April 21st, 2022

@Princetomyanxiety thank you for completing it, Prince. How did you find the course?

GettingUp April 18th, 2022

Yay, congrats!!!

arbutin April 19th, 2022

Hi @ASilentObserver

I've just done the quiz a bit early but it was very helpful in determining my views and goals, and very well-written! Thank you for all your hard work! (Don't have anyone to tag yet though)

@arbutin thank you for the feedback arbutin and thank you for completing the course. Welcome to 7Cups. Please feel free to join us in the chatrooms. We are all here with you to listen and support.

emotionalApple6786 April 20th, 2022

I completed the course

@emotionalApple6786 awesome apple. how did you find the course?

Lolowise475 April 20th, 2022
I think I would have gotten an almost perfect score but I did not understand the definition of bold as trait to be used in the chat room. I like they course and whiz. It is a great tool for self-relection as well. Thank you@ASilentObserver
Lolowise475 April 20th, 2022

Also sorry my autocorrect has its own mind and mispells often.☺️@silent observer

@Lolowise475 i am glad you liked it, lolo <3

galfromaway April 20th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Completed :)

galfromaway April 20th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

But I don't know any other members to tag -- just getting back into my member profile and meeting new folks.

@galfromaway that's okay. Way. Thank you for completing the course. How did you find the course?

galfromaway April 26th, 2022

@ASilentObserver it was helpful. I see ways that I can use what I learned here, as well as in my offline life. Thank you.

Light1246 April 20th, 2022

@ASilentObserver I took the compassion course and would love any feedback if you have the time / Are available to do so <3

@Light1246 Awesome. Thank you Light. I will share the feedback if any. But you did well in the course.

bellarina123 April 20th, 2022

Completed the course. I don't really have anyone to tag. I look forward to more courses!

@bellarina123 awesome Bellarina. But you completed it from your listener account. There are training that you can take as a listener: https://www.7cups.com/listener/training.php#training

ReadBooks7 April 20th, 2022

completed❤️

@Help127 Thank you Help. <3 How did you find the course?

WICKS22 April 20th, 2022

I am done, a perspective of life we often take for granted. I don't know anyone else on this platform

@WICKS22 Thank you for taking the course, Wick. Was the course helpful to you?

Also, it is okay. We are all here with you. Always welcome to join us in the chatrooms. You are not alone <3

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before April 20th, 2022.

Congratulations to our 23 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@PrinceToMyAnxiety @OliveEar @barncat @kwhoz @arbutin @EmmazE @LibbieBibbie @Evolvedscorpio @Zazaa2332 @babydino69 @emotionalApple6786 @Strawberrygirl995 @lolowise475 @KarmicKell13 @hounddog2021 @cheerysandi @galfromaway @FrankCastle12 @Light1246 @Aphrodite823 @Raspberries9461 @Help127 @wicks22

Jade828 April 21st, 2022

I completed the test/quiz

ASilentObserver OP April 22nd, 2022

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before April 22nd, 2022.

Congratulations to our 5 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@Abeachnightvibegirl25 @adventurousSquare6860 @jade828 @Aunique @BubblyKitty05

Sparkyyi April 23rd, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Just did the course 😊

ASilentObserver OP April 24th, 2022

@Sparkyyi awesome. thank you Sparky

mathetmess April 24th, 2022

Thank you for the 'course'. I most enjoyed the times when I was asked to explain myself. Nicely promoting reflection.

mathetmess April 24th, 2022

@mathetmess

Sorry, no tags. My member contacts are hidden in my -L account now, as I am working for self-improvement at the moment. That's the truth.

@mathetmess thank you mathe.

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before April 24th, 2022.

Congratulations to our 8 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@FukishimaAki @EvieFire777@AmusingMuse @tealSummer2064 @QuestioningAvocado6969 @Sparkyyi @divinemove @mathetmess