Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Fav song that matches your mood :)

adventureawaits777 June 2nd, 2022

Helloo all!

I was wondering, what is your favorite song that you listen to when you're sad, happy, confident, scared (etc.)? Usually, when I'm just chill I'll put on a song by The Lumineers, cause it matches the mood.

Would love to hear your responses!

mytwistedsoul June 3rd, 2022

@adventureawaits777 Hey :)

This is actually a tough question. I don't really have a set song for any set mood - what ever fits at the moment

Lately I've been listening to a new one by Falling in Reverse - Voices in my Head

adventureawaits777 OP June 3rd, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Ooh I'll take a look at that song!

mytwistedsoul June 4th, 2022

@adventureawaits777 Cool! I hope you like it :)

sensitivePal8315 June 3rd, 2022

@adventureawaits777

I love kpop

I listen to BTS, Twice, Blackpink and stray kids but I don't have a song for each mood

understandingSpring3551 June 3rd, 2022

Well not really.i love rap heavyweight and hip hop.i listen to pop smoke and lil baby when i want to get away from the world

adventureawaits777 OP June 3rd, 2022

@understandingSpring3551

Yah it is so hard to find songs for like specific moods. I have a couple, but most of them are just sad - I understand having music when you're wanting to get away from the world because that's literally how I function.

avtsoa June 4th, 2022

@adventureawaits777 let me down easy by gang of youths

calmFriend1502 June 4th, 2022

@adventureawaits777 kid rock all summer long 'cause I believe no matter what kind of music you like or what your personality is when that song comes on everybody just wants to get up and dance and sing that song and it just has such a feel good vibe to it.

NYSquirrel June 4th, 2022

I usually listen to "Home Free" cause they are so good and each of them are just happy in their world and ooze the happiness.
When I'm needing just some quieter chill music it's "Pink Floyd," usually their live "Pulse" concert.
Toss in some "Clancy Brothers" and "Enter the Haggis" and you have all my listening for the last few years.

TheSunParadox33 June 4th, 2022

I will have to look into that group. I have a few like creed-my sacrifice, linkin park-points of authority, crawling, foo fighters- my hero, I have a whole mood based playlist that I entitled Hype1 and it has a bunch of posinegi songs for what I’m feeling at the moment.

Enchanted2024 June 4th, 2022

@adventureawaits777

Lost boys- Ruth B

The meaning behind the song is feeling so low that you just can't get over it. "Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy Darling Even Captain Hook, you are my perfect storybook Neverland, I love you so You are now my home sweet home Forever a Lost Boy at last And for always, I will say" "I am a Lost Boy from Neverland Usually hanging out with Peter Pan And when we're bored, we play in the woods Always on the run from Captain Hook "Run, run, Lost Boy", they say to me "Away from all of reality" Neverland is home to Lost Boys like me And Lost Boys like me are free Neverland is home to Lost Boys like me And Lost Boys like me are free" All the people/things mentioned are related to suicide...

Ollybars28 June 9th, 2022

@adventureawaits777 hi :)

the song I most relate to right now is trying not to cry by Cavetown