Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Take one second to leave a line

LovelyForever6990 June 27th

Heyyyy friendsss 😁😁 Feel free to leave a line on this thread introduce yourself and let us know who you are, or so tell us something you love about yourself. Get deep and share your dreams. There's so much to explore. Get comfortable and take a look around. We have many trained listeners here just like myself ready to help you feel heard. Help fight the stigma, help fight the feelings, help yourself smile.... help us help you! ❤️❤️

Phoenix22k July 11th

Norse mythology! Super cool! Do you have any favorite tales/characters?

Heather225 July 10th

very cute thread! for those who don't know me, my name is H and I am the director of our Community Team. you are all welcome to come to us for any help! 🥰 thanks for being cupsers!

LovelyForever6990 OP July 11th

@Heather225 hi Heather 😊

Hello! I’m new here. My name’s Camie. I have this dream of just talking in front of crowds without doubting and being self conscious of how I am received. I have this slight um lisp? Idk but I can’t speak some words properly but I really want to. I used to avoid using those words. I just want to say what I want. My dream is to talk for myself -and hopefully others will learn to love my voice. It would be really nice if I could just speak incorrectly and not give a ***. But I care too much. Sorry if that was a lot to take. I hope ur having a nice day ❤️

Oh no, sorry for using a curse word. I didn’t know those were not allowed. 🥺

LovelyForever6990 OP July 14th

Nothing is too much to take when coming from a genuine place. And I can tell that your genuinely want to be the best you can be. I was born with a frenulum and spoke funny for many years, these unique things about us that we may not like, are things that many people love about us.

ayesha46269 July 13th

@LovelyForever6990 Hey there, I'm Ayesha and I'm a listener here. I love to crochet and cook!

Hey Ayesha that is a beautiful name 😍. I don't know how to crochet but I like to cook as well ... Bake more than anything brownies and sweets 😋

Wontleaveyou July 13th

@LovelyForever6990 I'm a complicated person. Well I expect people to act right which is actually wrong. I hate myself. like idk.

It's ok to be complicated, if it's something you to want to change then all we can do is work towards that goal but in the meantime ...self compassion is a good practice. There are times I know I am complicated as well and feel misunderstood. I understand. Here for you ❤️

scarletLychee6580 July 13th

Hi everyone

Hello scarlet😊 👋

Hi stu my name is Christine but my everyone calls me Chris 😊, I don't play many games but I USED to. I would still really be into some of the classics if I had the availability to them... And I think most of us could use a little more excitement as well, happy to have you here on 7cups

Kikidavis July 14th

@LovelyForever6990

HeHello I I'm new here to this forum seeking help with past trauma which turn to alcoholism which will soon turn into a divorce if I don't do something about it now I just needed to find a community that is non judgmental will listen and hear me out and possibly give me suggestions on how I can improve and recognize those traumas before I take a drink and cause any more damage to myself or my marriage or my husband

LovelyForever6990 OP July 16th

@Kikidavis well there are So many of us here that would be happy to hear you and listen with ABSOLUTELY no judgement. We can not give you advice but may be able to help you gain some perspective, if you need some to talk to I am always available you can message me 

Kindheartedman1991 July 16th

I love watching movies, listening stories.

@Kindheartedman1991 

Me too what kind of movies are your favorite??

Kindheartedman1991 July 16th

Thriller, romantic, actions, comedy, almost all type of movies with good stories.

akunknown July 16th

@LovelyForever6990

Take one second to leave a line? Alrighty! No problem!

Well there ya go! A line! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Enjoy it and have fun with it! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@akunknown The possibilities are endless I dont know what Ill do with it first!! lol thank you so much 

Maslow July 16th

@LovelyForever6990 I have joined up here so I can better prepare myself to be a mental health professional

@Maslow That is Exciting!! Always was my dream job as well. good luck, if you need anything and i can help id be glad to 😁

Maslow July 16th

@LovelyForever6990 Thank you bigly!! Are you also working towards it? Also yes it is exciting but a bit daunting, I am super duper grateful for the support offered by you and the rest of the great community on here!!

LovelyForever6990 OP July 21st

@Maslow I am slowly I have a lot of other things going on plus another full-time job but I just got accepted for the internship here on 7 cups I am very excited

iamhopelesshope July 17th

@LovelyForever6990 Hi, I am Hope. Such a loving person. I love how I have not lost my love for people regardless of the pain I've endured, and keep enduring.

@iamhopelesshope that is so great 👍 keep cultivating love and kindness you are what this world needs 

@LovelyForever6990 hi I'm Kris and I love art and making things. I am an amateur tattoo artist and I think Im excited to start my journey of getting better

@gentleGrapefruit5690 this is so crazy Kris my name is also Chris, I used to work as an artist in a tattoo shop for a couple years I did a lot of designing custom pieces. Glad you're here welcoming you to seven cups with love and kindness

RoamingRaccoon July 19th

Hi I'm raccoon, I like to travel around with my backpack, I don't have much family but I make friends wherever I Go. I enjoy staying active, it keeps my mental health in check, and I love popping into the group chats here. 

@RoamingRaccoon I do the exact same thing every time my mind gets a little crazy I clean or I go for a walk do something that's going to make me sweat and it keeps me in the right State of mind I completely relate really glad you came if you ever need anyone to talk to message me

Shine2302 July 20th

Hii, I'm Bhanu. I love singing and writing poetry. But I usually end up having a lot of hobbies which leads to mastering none. I'm a CS student and I want to discover or create something big, but I really do not know where all of this is going. I still trust the process and try to enjoy what I'm doing. Thankyou for all the support here.🫂

@Shine2302 I can see why things might not get finished if you are so well-rounded and everything that you do! It's great to have hobbies and I'm glad that you are still trusting the process and not letting yourself get overwhelmed with it all of the projects you have. Cultivating creativity and perseverance your way thanks for coming

easyScarf7950 July 20th

@LovelyForever6990 

I'm Katie. I love my sense of curiosity. It has allowed me to try a variety of foods, music and activities. My favorite hobbies are hiking and embroidery. I dream of homeschooling my kids in a forest (I have 1 baby so far), and taking them on lots of adventures.

@easyScarf7950 oh my goodness all of that sounds so exciting! Congrats on the baby and I hope and wish you the best in all of your endeavors

AllenWright July 21st

@LovelyForever6990

hi everybody, my name is Allen Wright and I’m hoping to become a part of this community to grow myself as a better person as I have a lot of trauma as a child and I just want to be better all around one thing that I love about myself as I’m able to give good advice and help  whenever it’s needed

@AllenWright that's awesome Alan, nice to meet you did you know that you can be a member AND also a listener here? So if you ever need to talk to anybody we have plenty of listeners here and if you ever feel like maybe you could help the next person and enjoy it you can be a listener as well ☺️

neatAcres9828 July 21st

hii i’m kat and I’ve been here before but it’s been a looonnnggg time so I’m gonna call myself a newbie. i’m recently married (2x), a new mom, and just had open heart surgery to do a pulmonary valve placement. I started 7Cups again thru my ins. so I think I’m stuck with this username it looks like 😂 I like to read and paint but struggling to do either lately

@neatAcres9828 I'm so sorry to hear this if you ever need someone to talk to reach out to me. I draw on paint as well and haven't been lately because of stress dealing with a few things in my life on top of moving tends to keep you from doing the things that you enjoy doing. Don't let it bring you down it will come back in time Don't Force It Or rush it just be patient and keep faith that everything will work out here for you

MissIvory July 21st

Hi! Just joined today! Actually a twinge of hope.

@MissIvory welcome to seven cups I'm so glad that you came you can message me anytime if you need someone to talk to