Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introducing the LEG Dashboard for Members: Learn, Explore, Grow Your Way to Well-being

Hi everyone,

We're thrilled to announce the launch of the LEG Dashboard for our 7 Cups members on the 7 Cups website (coming to an app near you in a few weeks)! This structure is designed to help with your mental health journey by providing daily, simple, and effective steps to heal and grow.

What is the LEG Dashboard?

empty-leg_1717778406.png

LEG stands for Learn, Explore, Grow. The dashboard offers a structured yet flexible approach to well-being, focusing on three key areas:

• Learn: Access bite-sized lessons (under 5 minutes!) packed with valuable insights and techniques.
  • Explore: Different ways to connect with our compassionate community and explore your issues
  • Grow: Track key healthy habits like drinking water and sleep. There is a lot of research about how helpful these habits are for good mental health.

Benefits of the LEG Dashboard:

• Daily Progress: The LEG Dashboard encourages you to take small, daily steps that lead to significant change over time.
  • Holistic Approach: This tool addresses multiple aspects of well-being, promoting mental, emotional, and physical health.
  • Actionable Steps: The lessons provide practical skills you can apply in your daily life.
  • Supportive Community: Explore fosters connection with others who understand your journey.
  • Increased Self-Awareness: Tracking sleep and water intake helps you identify patterns and make positive adjustments.

Filling Up Your Daily Cup:

The LEG Dashboard features a daily cup at the top that fills up as you complete each action:

• Learn: Finish a lesson and contribute to your cup.
  • Explore: Explore what matters to you and watch your cup grow.
  • Grow: Log your sleep and water intake to keep your cup brimming.

We hope that you’ll find filling your cup with healthy and supportive LEG activities rewarding and helpful. Here's how the cup will look once you have completed your daily LEG activities:

screen-shot-2024-06-07-at-9-35-36-am-1_1717778470.png

Making Daily Wellness a Habit:

The LEG Dashboard makes self-care easy and encourages you to prioritize your well-being every day. By incorporating these simple steps into your routine, you'll be well on your way to feeling better and achieving your mental health goals.

Together, let's learn, explore, and grow on the path to a happier, healthier you!

How do you like your LEG dashboard? Let us know which part of LEG you find most helpful and request suggestions you have for how we can make it more helpful for you. 

@mytwistedsoul Ooh wow it does work. It's weird though. Yeah, surely I still don't like it. It's just so much easier and reliable to have our chats on the dashboard.

"Every change that's supposed to make things better just makes it more difficult. It feels like it's all so chaotic and unorganized but that just might be me" I assure you it's not just you. Some changes like these indeed make things harder. I kinda end up getting used to it after some time, but it's not fun. I really wish they at least wouldn't get rid of existing features that help us and that we like. The chats have poofed off the dashboard for when I'm on the laptop too. Luckily the chat tab works fine on the laptop, but I still don't like chats being removed from the dashboard.

mytwistedsoul June 14th

@exuberantBlackberry9105 It really worked for you too?! Woohoo that's awesome! I'm glad 😊 

It was easier to have it on the dashboard. It looks so empty now

The chat button works ok on my laptop too but I'm on my phone more cause it's handier 
Idk if I actually get used to it or if I'm just resigned that this is just the way it is 😕 

@mytwistedsoul I'm really glad it worked. Thanks for figuring it out and sharing it on here. It's a lot better that the long way I was using to find my listeners. Haha yes, the dashboard on the laptop looks so empty now. Before this update, the chats and stuff sometimes wouldn't load sometimes if I had some wifi issue or something. Know it's never showing up and I'm getting that annoying feeling that something's wrong with my wifi or browser or whatever. It looks really empty.

Thank goodness the chat button at least works fine on the laptop. Hmm yeah, I normally use my phone too, I don't normally have this laptop with me because it's not fully mine. I just have it and can use it now because my mother's not needing it much. When I'll be back cupsing more from my phone accessing chats will be a lot of extra clicks unless they do something about it.

Ah, well, best of luck dealing with this change and maybe getting used to it with time. 💙

mytwistedsoul June 17th

@exuberantBlackberry9105 I was taking the scenic route by way of my path and into progress lol. I wish you the best of luck too! You realize that by the time we figure it out something else will change 😅

@mytwistedsoul Same here, haha. Thank you, and thank you for finding a better way out and sharing it on here. Yeah, I do realise that, lol. 🤍

Zeraphim June 11th

I like this new update. However I'm finding it a little confusing when the site thinks the next day is. It's currently telling me it's Tuesday when it's still very much Monday in my timezone. This day confusion has happened a few times now. Any idea when it's programmed for days to roll over, and on what timezone?

GlenM June 11th

@Zeraphim looking into this and will update you!

GlenM June 11th

@Zeraphim can you share your time zone?

Zeraphim July 7th

@GlenM I'm sorry, I don't feel comfortable sharing that. Sorry if that makes it hard to solve the issue. I think it's been rolling the days over in time with my timezone recently though.

Moonstone2174 June 14th

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Where did all the chats go on the left and browse listeners etc on the right of the homepage? 

SoulfullyAButterfly OP June 14th

@Moonstone2174 You can click on the Chat tab to access those

Moonstone2174 June 14th

@SoulfullyAButterfly oh so they won't be on the homepage anymore?

SoulfullyAButterfly OP June 15th

@Moonstone2174 yes for now that's the case 

Zeraphim July 7th

It seems as if I get the lesson, "Social Comparison Trap Why You Don’t Need to Measure Up," daily and it's getting tiresome. I remember getting at least 2 others when this launched but it's been this one lesson on repeat for a while now.

TU100OT July 23rd

@SoulfullyAButterfly

This is a really cool initiative and a great addition to 7 cups. I'm glad this idea came up 😀