Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy Valentines (All-entines) 7 Cups!

Heather225 February 13th, 2023

Valentine’s Day is not just about flowers and chocolates, nor is it exclusive to romance. And it’s not just about how we feel, but how we can connect with others. It celebrates love in all its forms.

With all the distractions of our everyday world, it can be easy to forget that the little things mean so much. To me, Valentine’s presents a great opportunity to stop and appreciate the people in our lives. It’s a day to reach out and remind your people how much they mean to you.

And you all, the community, are my people. I can’t express enough how special 7 Cups is to me, and the deep respect I have for each and every one of you. I hope that this post can serve to let you know that you are valued, you are valid, and you make a difference by simply being here.

Now, I’d like to pass on the love to you with a fun challenge!

Please tag someone(s) you think is wonderful and let them know why! The next person(s) will tag people and so on! Let’s get a ❤️ chain going.

If you just want to shoutout to the community at large, please do!!

If you want to shoutout to YOU, self-love is the most important love there is. I would be so happy to see some self-boosting in this thread. Tell me about an accomplishment of yours, or compliment yourself! Don’t be shy! I want to hear how proud you are to be you. ❤️

love-cat-love-you.gif

LilacLeopard February 14th, 2023

@Fristo

for constantly helping me grow develop my skills in every aspect of 7 cups. You are always so sweet and patient and have such a gentle approach in your roles. I appreciate you so much ❤️

@YourCaringConfidant

For being one of the most loveliest and helpful people I have ever met. I am honestly in awe of you and the lengths you will go to be kind and spread love and appreciation. You are so selfless and humble and I’m honoured to call you my friend ❤️❤️

@TabbyCat97 @amiableBunny4016

I want to thank you both for the lovely session we had yesterday in positivity corner. You both are very lovely and sweet. And I would like to thank you for making the teen side a pleasurable place for others. I felt very relaxed and peaceful after the session ended! Very refreshing and welcomed atmosphere❤️💜 *hands you both cookies* 🍪🍪🍪

TabbyCat97 February 14th, 2023

@Aishaa97

Awweee thank you so much Aishaa! You're so so lovely. *gives cookies and kitties* and so so kind and helpful for any questions I ever have. I appreciate *you* so so much 💗 You are such an amazing part of 7cups. Thank you for all you do < 3

Tabby

amiableBunny4016 February 14th, 2023

@Aishaa97

Awww aishaa, this is so sweet of you🙃🥺💜thank youuuuu. You is the best. I'm glad you enjoyed positivity session! Your so kind and amazing!

Bunny

BlueRivercares February 14th, 2023

@aticuest @confidentRabbit731 @SilverSeastar @Optimisticsoul000 @cristlecares @melodyoftheocean @lueurspace @Aishaa97 @lavenderhere @Jenna @dtanushree @gentleemporer @feelicity08 @shyMap163 @navyAcai8433 @walker7957 @emotionaltalker2260 @star001 @destiny00 @estrellitaa @cheerfulicecream @amazingnutella24 @rosshini @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @chetan1408 @brahmm

Wish to add more but might be a huge list.

I am tagging you guys so that you know how much of an impact you guys have made in my life and I am really grateful to you guys and I find myself really lucky to connect with you guys. keep being amazing keep being you.

hope I didn't make a mistake in any username lol

@BlueRivercares forget my teenie friend :') @sparklingseashells @mamtasha22 @swiftygirl13 @luvinvader @tidyHickory3283 @thoughtfulblossom

tidyHickory3283 February 14th, 2023

@BlueRivercares

aww thank you so much for the tag Blue! love-you.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 14th, 2023

@BlueRivercares

Aww thanks so much, Blueee, soooo very sweet of you! :') You're always spreading love and kindness around, and it's a pleasure to know you and make more amazing memories with you. Lots of love and hugssss. ❤

emotionalTalker2260 February 14th, 2023

@BlueRivercares

🥺🥺 blue 🥺🥺💖💖 this is so sweet of you to tag me (even though i am a grinch to valentines) love ya 🥺💖

tagging more loveable beans: @Chevy81 @CommunityModWilllow @CommunityModLou @ASilentObsever @ASilentBunny @CommunityModJennie @CommunityModEllie @CommunityModElliot @CommunityModAnne @CommunityModAaron @Fristo @Aishaa @Sunisshiningandsoareyou (i know you’ve already been tagged but i gotta do it as well 😛) @SparkyGizmo @Iamsidhere @VaryingCloud (and more but thats spam lol)

@emotionalTalker2260 😛🤗💖loaf-iloafyou.gif

Also @Aishaa97 <3

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

valentines-gift-valentines-yum.gif Love ya this much ☃️

VaryingCloud February 14th, 2023

Aww loveeee ya tooo sweets ❤️🤗 @emotionalTalker2260

@VaryingCloud

🤗💖 cloudie

SparkyGizmo February 16th, 2023

@emotionalTalker2260

Hi Emo! 😊❤️ Thank you for the tag my wonderful friend! I send you big big *hugs* ❤️

emotionalTalker2260 February 16th, 2023

@SparkyGizmo

Bigger hugs for you 😛💖

hug-hugs.gif

SparkyGizmo February 16th, 2023

@emotionalTalker2260

❤️❤️❤️

dtanushree February 14th, 2023

@BlueRivercares

❤️❤️☺️

friends.gif

Sends beams of love and snuggles to bluuu ❤️❤️ hope you feel it whenever you need it!! Amd even when you don't need it 😉

@dtanushree I didn't even need to look who tagged me xD...Love ya tooooooo<3

@BlueRivercares

Hahaha that is definitely a sweet compliment for me!

February 15th, 2023

@BlueRivercares thank you so much for tagging me, thinking of me when you wrote this post. I appreciate you a lot, I hope you know that. Looking forward to make more memories with you 💙❤️

Feelicity08 February 16th, 2023

@BlueRivercares

Thanks BO for tagging me and us ☺️❤️. Happy Valentines Day there!

MelodyoftheOcean February 18th, 2023

@BlueRivercares

I appreciate you right back Blueeeey sibling, and I am so happy to know you ^^

BenittaJ February 14th, 2023

@Heather225

@iampapaya @neonBlueberry1843

@Kingburger23 @patientsimpatients

You people always support me and lift my mood when I'm down. Y'all deserve ❤️ 🍿🍫💐🍕🍔🥂 Happy valentines

purpleSea7109 February 14th, 2023

Happy valentine's day to all. We all love you and thanks to 7 cups of tea Happy valentine's day to you all too and the team.Xx

I am just a click away.Xx BIG HUG

Dallady February 14th, 2023

I'm going to give props to myself this Valentines.

Only I know what's going on in my own head, what I've been through and ultimately I've spent the most time and been through the most with no one else but me, myself and I.

Learning to love the light and dark of me, yin and yang, masculine and feminine has been the most epic adventure of my life, and every moment I'm honoured enough to experience with myself is a bonus.

I'll continue patiently learning and growing positively and doing the best I can for myself, for myself.

🖤💖💗💜💐🍫🙏🏼☯️🕉💝💞💘🖤

Heather225 OP February 17th, 2023

@Dallady

I LOVE THIS YAAAASSS. and how inspiring!!! thank you so much for sharing!!!

This is such a lovely thought, H. Thankyou for making this space to share love. 💛

Personally, I find this day very cliche xD like why can't we celebrate love everyday hehe. But I feel special days as these are also important, because they act as a reminder for our brain, that celebrating love is important, on "normal" days we might forget that. :')

Sooo yay for everyone celebrating. 💛

Happy Valentine's, lovely community, I hope everyone here can celebrate love today (and everyday)~ love for loved ones, love for self or love for 7 cups~ we'll always have this community to lean onto, and be reminded that someone cares. (Read: Many someonesss care) 💛

💛 Sending love to people who find this day difficult to cope with, I understand it's not a rainbow-y day for many when there's difficult memories attached. 💛 Know that your feelings are valid and it's okay to "not"-celebrate also. Whatever it is that helps you feel comforted, matters. 💛

💛 Sending love to people who want to celebrate this day with loved ones but cannot due to xyz reasons. 💛 Our loved ones are always in our hearts~ we hold them close and hug them tight, it's the thought that counts. Celebrate them, celebrate you, celebrate the togetherness anyway! 💛

💛 Sending love to anyone who needs some today. 💛

Also, let's try to show ourselves some love as well. Brain would refute, but don't listen, *you* deserve all the love, starting from home. 💛

image_1676361267.png

Also also for anyone coming across, who'd rather be anonymous, or would like to send a personalized greeting to someone in 7 cups (yourself included), please spread the love using the Peer Appreciation Form (click to test). 🥰

TheAutumnWitch February 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for the sweet words, Sunny! Hope you get to enjoy lots of yum yum chocolates today! 🥰💝

@TheAutumnWitch

Awwwtumnnnn ❤️ Always so great to see you! Sharing chocolates with you hehe! ❤️

hugs-and.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

happy-valentines.gif

@dtanushree

Legit thrown away with the giant size of your love 😝 Tanuuuuu, Happy Valentine’s Day, my ghostiee-mate for life (irony much? lOl). ❤️❤️ love.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

for just today lol is Lots Of Love hehehe❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I love you more than anything else 🥺🤗

wojiaozly123 February 14th, 2023

Even though I am lost right now and don't know if everything will get better, I still want to send love to all of you here ❤️Hope love can make everything better!

@wojiaozly123

Hii 🌟😊 If no one told you this today, lemme tell you this..

It is gonna be okay! Hang in there my friend. Thank you for sending love and I am sending you infinite times moreee love back.. Hope you feel it soon!

pouring-love.gif

wojiaozly123 February 14th, 2023

@dtanushree Thank you so much friend! Your reply lighted me up and I really appreciate your love and kindness ❤️

@bestVase7265

Happy Valentine’s Day, Vase! I wanted to let you know that your constant support and care in the forums throughout the years has provided me with a steady source of strength and reassurance. May today be as wonderful as you are! 💝

@ContainedChaos

Happy Valentine’s Day, Chaos! I know it’s been a while since we’ve been able to cross paths on the site, but I think of you often and hope you’re doing well, my friend. You were like the big sister figure giving me your hand and guiding me through the Sharing Circle when I was new here, and I’ll never forget that. ♥️💝💖

Containedchaos March 22nd, 2023

@TheAutumnWitch

Aww, this made my day, week, and month! I am not on here as much, but still stop in and linger for a bit. I do miss our days in Sharing Circle supporting each other. I think of you often and hope you are doing well. Thank you for your kind words, and I was and am honored to know you.

@Munkeh

Happy Valentine’s Day, Munkeh! Sending you love, warmth and a toast to our friendship! 💝🍻