Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Presenting Spark of the Week!

Hope March 20th

Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Have you noticed how the content we consume can greatly change the trajectory of our day? This is my proposal for us to deliberately consume more positive/uplifting content. 

I am impressed with the grit and determination shown by our teens during our small steps challenge. I think there is a lot that we can learn from each other. 

I need your help! All teens (members and listeners alike) are welcome and encouraged to submit a quote/thought to be shared with the teen community. 

Here is the structure:

• You must be a teen to submit the thought
  • You can share a quote, thought, or reflection. 
  • The content shared needs to be either uplifting, hopeful, inspirational, or growth-focused. 

I will go through the submissions every week and share the content that stands out with all of us. Together we can reflect on the same every week! Don’t feel disheartened if yours does not get picked, you can submit many times regardless of whether your thought got chosen yet or not. Keep the content coming! 

⭐Submit your thoughts to be showcased here

Adult-Teen listeners and adults are welcome to participate in the posts of this initiative! Only the thought submissions are limited to teens. 
Heather225 March 20th

@Hope

another really cool teen-exclusive initiative! looking forward to celebrating the sparks 🎆

CatHanderOutNoah March 20th

@Hope

yay teen only event cause teens are coolllllll and better then oldiess

LoveMyMoonflowers March 21st

@CatHanderOutNoah

😮😛💜

LoveMyMoonflowers March 21st

@Hope

yay! awesome idea Hope! 💕✨ thank you for doing so much for teenie land and making it a better place 💜 we teenies appreciate you beyond words 💜

Sound great! Can I join ? A few days ago I realised that it is okay to be a little ugly, but it is not okay to act ugly 

Apeatrice March 21st

@Hope

Thank you for posting this amazing thread, Hope. 💙❤️

(can't join you b/c I can't got access to Google. Don't worry, its my own problem …)

Hope you all have fun…

ReganL March 22nd

I finally did mine Hope 😛

@Hope 

spend your life doing strange things with weird people

CatHanderOutNoah March 22nd

@Hope

hopes search is soon gonna be:
how to block a teenie from submitting on a form

im bout to submit like 80 xd

Apeatrice March 22nd

@CatHanderOutNoah

Lmao. I will do the same. 👻

@Hope

This looks really cool! 

Hope OP March 25th

Hi everyone! Thank you for your enthusiasm for this series. I want to clarify one point. It is indeed a teen-focused series because all the submissions will come from teens but we have opened the posts to adults so they can also benefit from the reflections!