Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The wait is over! The "How 7 Cups Helped Us" Video Compilation is Live!!

Heather225 August 19th

shortcopy-of-7-cups-got-hope-video_1724090308.jpg

7 Cups is an ongoing unbound book of stories being written in real-time. Every second is another word put down. Anyone can submit an entry. This book belongs to everyone, made by everyone. This is how I envision our community.

We are a living archive of human compassion and transformation unlike anything else, and we wanted to share this book more openly with the world. We invite you to submit your stories to create a compilation video (here and here) and I am thrilled to announce its release!

The “How 7 Cups Helped Us” video features your stories of overcoming adversity and finding hope through the platform. Members and listeners alike came together to share stories of finding solace, strength in vulnerability, turning pain into purpose, and giving back to those who have supported us.

This video stands as a powerful testament to the healing power of community. Your authenticity has touched us deeply and I can’t thank you enough for taking the time to give us this gift of your heart.

There were so many beautiful submissions that we made two different versions:
Extended version
Short version

We'd love to hear your thoughts on the video. What resonated with you? How did it make you feel?

-

Special thanks to @SoulfullyAButterfly for creating this video! Give them a shoutout for their hard work!

Apeatrice August 19th

@Heather225

Awww Congratulations to all participants. You are simply amazing.

A big thanks to Heather and @SoulfullyAbutterfly. For creating thses awesome videos and for posting.

🫂🫂🫂🫂

Antonio7Cups August 19th

@Heather225 @SoulfullyAButterfly

Wonderful video, wonderful job. ❤️

SoulfullyAButterfly August 19th

A big thank you to everyone who submitted! I was in chills and awe while creating this compilation. Being part of such a powerful community never fails to awe me. 

Tulipsmile August 19th

@SoulfullyAButterfly floral-pink-flowers.gif

Tulipsmile August 19th

@Heather225

Omg !!

That's wonderful thank you everyone 

And especial thanks for @SoulfullyAButterfly

For making this wonderful video👏👏😇🌷

YourCaringConfidant August 20th

@Tulipsmile Thank you for sharing what brought you here. At the time of your submission, you mentioned 106 people! That's something to be so proud of! You are truly admirable for what you do for others and in the way you support them. 7 Cups is fortunate to have you. Thanks for everything you do. ♡

ILostsmile August 20th

@YourCaringConfidant

Omg!!thank you so much

I feel like your kind words make my day

I am really happy to be here with everyone 

I appreciate all your kind words

Thank you again🌹🌹🌹😇

Tulipsmile August 20th

@ILostsmile

Ohhh wow lost my dear friend thank you for being part of my happiness and for reply for the comments and share with everyone happy that you are

Sharing all that with us and we are all happy that you are  here with us  tulips flower for you too as you send for everyone 🌹🌹🌹🌹

ILostsmile August 20th

@Tulipsmile

Haha I was lurking comments 😂😂 but I found it lovely so I want to share with everyone because you truly deserve that

Happy for you tulip 

Bee happy always 😇

Tulipsmile August 20th

@ILostsmile

Haha it's okay 

😁😁

Thank you for lurking and sharing my happiness I am happy

Tulipsmile August 20th

@YourCaringConfidant

Ohh wow caring 

All these words for me 

I am really very happy and greatful for that 

Thank you soo much my friends 

Tulipsmile August 20th

@Tulipsmile

Thank you so much caring ,lost 

love-hearts.gif

ILostsmile August 20th

@Tulipsmile

🤩🤩🤩

Tulipsmile August 19th

@Heather225

I feel like we are famous since we are on YouTube now 🤣🤣

Heather225 OP August 19th

@Tulipsmile

welcome to cups stardom!! 😂 thanks again for your bravery and sincerity! you're an inspiration 🥰

Tulipsmile August 19th

@Heather225 mika-noah.gif

KaylaBella August 20th

@Tulipsmile

Same!! Thank you for everything you do here Tulip!!! 💕💕💕 You are appreciated and loved so much more than you know! Keep being awesome! ❤️✨

Tulipsmile August 20th

@Bella20

Thank you so much for your kindness words

And I can say the same for you

I AM soo glad to meet such wonderful  ,kindness human and listener like you 

🌹🌹🌹🌹

amiablePeace77 August 19th

Amazing work @Heather225 and @SoulfullyAButterfly! This video really shows how much impact 7cups makes in many people's lives. Thank you and all the participants in the video for doing this!

slowdecline48 August 20th

Interesting...

For Kayla S: I'm glad you didn't cancel your life subscription. You seem to be an empathetic & genuine person, not to mention kinda cute. If you'd gone through with it this world would be poorer without you.

Couldn't help but notice the international flavor of both vids. The Internet & "social media" have been mixed blessings, but Cups is an example of different people coming together. I heard a British accent & an Indian accent in the testimonials!

slowdecline48 August 20th

Youall should be happy I didn't volunteer for the video, btw. It would've been an audio clip, but there's a problem: whenever there's a microphone in front of me, the voices start...pretty sure you wouldn't want a testimonial by Kermit the Frog....

KaylaBella August 20th

@slowdecline48

i personally would have loved to hear the voices!!!! 💕💕💕

Heather225 OP August 21st

@slowdecline48

i am always here for

kermit-the-frog-kermit-typing.gif

KaylaBella August 20th

@slowdecline48

💕✨ Thank you for those sweet words! It meant a lot to be able to do this! It kinda scared me to do the video, but it was for such a good cause! There are so many beautiful souls across the world who contribute to 7Cups and without them, 7Cups wouldn’t be here and be able to save so many lives 💕💕💕

juliak1968 August 20th

@Heather225

THAT WAS AMAZING!! How nice and skillfully they spoke of how 7cups helped when they were desperate. 7Cups was here for me when I was struggling hard!

You are all amazing!!~

Blessings, Day

KaylaBella August 20th

@Heather225

It was such an amazing project to be able to contribute to!!! These videos are so perfect and amazing 💕 I’m honored and blessed to work alongside so many utterly amazing and beautiful souls! 💕💕✨✨

daydreammemories August 20th

@Heather225

greatt, thanks for the good work everyonee :) 🥰

Tulipsmile August 20th

@Heather225

@GlenM

Thank you soo much for everything 🙏😇

radiantDreamer August 20th

@Heather225

Absolutely wonderful 😊