Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Safety Patrol: Cheers and Top 5 Flaggers! ✨

Rebekah December 11th, 2021

Hello everyone! I hope you're doing well 🌞

This will be our main forum thread detailing when cheers have been awarded, and our Top 5 Flaggers! It will be updated every so often with new Top 5 Flaggers (I'd like to aim for once a month, but I have a feeling it'll be a bit more sporadic than that), and when cheers have been awarded for flagging.

So, this space is quite important for Safety Patrol team members.

Maybe 'subscribe' to this page and keep an eye on updates from Safety Patrol leaders!

PPC (Primary Points of Contact);

- Community Manager: Heather225
- Admin: EvelyneRose
- Ambassador: Rebekah
- Mentor Leader: tommy

Amazelistener March 10th, 2023

@Rebekah Thank you so much for this post.

@Star001 @Dystopiatae95 @AffyAvo @blissart @SparkyGizmo

Congratulations to all of you♥♥

SparkyGizmo March 10th, 2023

@Amazelistener

Thank you Amaze! *high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

Amazelistener March 10th, 2023

@SparkyGizmo

Lots of hugs🥰♥

SparkyGizmo March 10th, 2023

@Amazelistener

❤️❤️❤️

March 10th, 2023

@Amazelistener thank you so much ❤️

Heartsandrosesandpaws March 11th, 2023

Keep up the good wotk everyone

SparkyGizmo March 11th, 2023

@harmonyLearninghope

❤️❤️❤️

Optimisticempath March 13th, 2023

Congratulations to everyone 💕 you all do really amazing 💃🏻

SparkyGizmo March 13th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Hi Empath! 😊❤️ Thank you for showing up on this thread and for encouraging us all! ❤️ Thank you for always being so kind to everyone! I love seeing your work in the forum areas and truth be known, anytime I see you on a thread......well....you *make my heart sing* 😊❤️

I appreciate you! ❤️

*high fives* 😊 big *hugs* ❤️ and stay great my friend! 😊

Optimisticempath March 14th, 2023

@SparkyGizmo aw this made me cry 🥺 you are just so sweet and vvvvvvv nice to everyone, idk how you're always so kind and loving 💕 I'm so happy I met you here Gizziee you're an amazing soul who blesses everyone with their kind "sparks" 🥰 please always be you, I appreciate you so much. You're the best 🤗 *high fives* *hugs back* ❤

flowers-cute-dog.gif

SparkyGizmo March 14th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

😊❤️ I cannot thank you enough for your beautiful flowers as well as for giving me the gift of getting to see you again today! *heart is singing*❤️ ahhhhhhhhhh life is good! ❤️

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

Optimisticempath March 14th, 2023

awwwh @SparkyGizmo it makes me happy too 🥺💕 you really made my day 100x better Gizzie. You're awesomenesssss 🥰 *hugging*

tommy April 3rd, 2023

Hi everyone!

I hope you're all doing well 😎

We're happy to announce that cheers have been awarded to all safety patrol members who filled in the flag report form from March 10th, 2023 - March 31, 2023! We all know what this means... it's time to announce the top 5 flaggers of this period!

Here are our Top 5 Flaggers:

5th Place - @tommy with 26 flags
4th Place - @MagnificentSunrise with 28 flags
3rd Place - @blissart with 45 flags
⭐️
2nd Place - @CompoundingHappiness with 131 flags
⭐️⭐️
1st Place - @SparkyGizmo with 195 flags
⭐️⭐️⭐️

We flagged over 550 inappropriate profiles during this time! Thank you to everyone for all of your hard work keeping 7Cups safe. We really appreciate you 💛

• Please remember to fill out the cheers form found HERE so that you can be in with the chance of being a top flagger!
  • We do not flag inappropriate chat topics (on the general requests) - please ensure you screenshot and report these to community@7cups.com

See you next month!

@EvelyneRose @MidnightRaven999 @Rebekah @tommy Demi84 @Frozty @iCareUK @KindnessMatters2020 InternalAcceptance @MidwesternCalmSeeker @niceworldmnd @Ninziesss @positivePumpkin22 @iPHOENIX @Aishaa97 CompoundingHappiness @Connectingsoul @BlueRivercares @TabbyCat97 @SilentSerenityy @SparkyGizmo @EmotionsListener @lyricalAngel70 @Bubblegumwings1234 @MagnificentSunrise @Sleepwalkermw @Dystopiatae95 @blissart @LittleBirdie30 @heathermarie95 @SolaceCares @Asher @comfortableNight4463 @sunnyWriting4806 @halcyonCloud2036 @SirenOfSerenity @Lou73 @Jenna @amiablePeace77 @MistyMagic @whenitsdarklookforstars @innateJoy9602 @fruityPond7887 @Star001 @Hamstermum @Chevy81 @MelodyoftheOcean @globalBraid3744 @AcatalepticShadow @sunnySea4551 @LightAzalea @calmDew1576 @Isentropic @DancingHeart4982 @AffyAvo @SukoLovesHito133 @NanditaB @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Daf8 @kindheartedlily@thisisanthony @Alexia000

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 3rd, 2023

Congratulations everyone! Thankyouu for keeping our platform super safe and inclusive for all! Y'all are so amazing! ❤thanksgiving-pusheen.gif

SparkyGizmo April 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❤️❤️❤️

@tommy

Hi Tommy! 😊❤️ Thank you so very much for your forum post and allowing us all to take a moment and celebrate our victories, collectively as a team! 😊❤️ Ahhh, that felt really good! I cannot thank you enough! *gives me the warm fuzzies* on the inside! ❤️ I for one, love the power of positive affirmations whether it be providing them or receiving them.

Thank you for your leadership and for carrying on this practice that @Rebekah started! Thank you for catching that "baton" and carrying it for us all!

Great job safety patrol team! Weeeeeeeeeee weeeeee! 😊

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

SirenOfSerenity April 3rd, 2023

bravo-extraordinary-perfomance.gif

@SirenOfSerenity

❤️❤️❤️

comfortableNight4463 April 3rd, 2023

@tommy Good job everyone!

@comfortableNight4463

❤️❤️❤️

fruityPond7887 April 3rd, 2023

@tommy Congratulations everyone! ❤️ Thank you for all the time and dedication to making our community as safe as it can be! We appreciate you!

@fruityPond7887

❤️❤️❤️

LandOfHopesx3 April 4th, 2023
Congratulations everyone🥳 You did amazinggg!
SparkyGizmo April 4th, 2023

@LandOfHopesx3

❤️❤️❤️

tommy May 1st, 2023

Happy May everyone!

We're really excited to announce our top flaggers for this past month. Before we do, please give yourselves a huge pat on the back as between us we were able to flag a phenomenal 984 inappropriate profiles 👌

teamwork.gif

Thank you, as always, for all of your hard work 💙 Please remember to fill out the form HERE so that you can be in with the chance of being a top flagger (do not feel like you need to write a lot of info on this form, it can just be a quick "advice line 7 of bio" or "bio line 3 counsellor")!

Here are our Top 5 Flaggers:

⭐️ 1st Place - @SparkyGizmo with 275 flags
⭐️ 2nd Place - @Dystopiatae95 with 124 flags
⭐️ 3rd Place - @blissart with 74 flags
⭐️ 4th Place - @MagnificentSunrise with 69 flags
⭐️ 5th Place - @Hamstermum with 64 flags

Congratulations to our top flaggers and wider SP/SPOT teams for another highly successful month 🐼 See you next month!

@EvelyneRose @MidnightRaven999 @Rebekah @tommy iCareUK @KindnessMatters2020 @BlueRivercares InternalAcceptance @MidwesternCalmSeeker @niceworldmnd @Ninziesss @positivePumpkin22 @iPHOENIX @LilacLeopard CompoundingHappiness @TabbyCat97 @SilentSerenityy @SparkyGizmo @EmotionsListener @MagnificentSunrise @Dystopiatae95 @blissart @LittleBirdie30 @SolaceCares @Asher @SirenOfSerenity @Lou73 @Jenna @MistyMagic @fruityPond7887 @Star001 @Hamstermum @Chevy81 @MelodyoftheOcean @AcatalepticShadow @DancingHeart4982 @AffyAvo @SukoLovesHito133 @NanditaB @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Daf8 @kindheartedlily @thisisanthony @LandOfHopesx3 @Healingbeams @beck1 @richuyulin @Harsvin
Are you on SP and interested in joining SPOT? Drop me a PM!

TabbyCat97 May 1st, 2023

@tommy

Yaaayyyyy! Congrats awesome hooomanssss ♡

Tabssss

SparkyGizmo May 1st, 2023

@TabbyCat97

❤️❤️❤️

MagnificentSunrise May 1st, 2023

Nearly 1000 profiles! 😀

Let us try to make it 1000 next month!

Kudos to everyone involved! 🎉

@MagnificentSunrise

❤️❤️❤️

Emerbliss May 1st, 2023

Big thank youuuu to everyone who's takes out time keep cuperland safe for all of us .

@tommy
Thank you for reminding us about some awesome-est souls we have got at cups. Did I mention you too are one of them ??!

@Emerbliss

❤️❤️❤️

@tommy

Hi Tommy! 😊❤️ Thank you so very much for this forum post as well as for giving us all the opportunity to celebrate our victories as a team!

Tommy, thank you for quantifying the results. Wow! 984, impressive! 😳 Yes, big thank you for everyone on the Safety Patrol team as well as for everyone that works on the SPOT team that processes our information and reaches out to others for corrective action. Gee, I can't imagine each moment being an easy one with that. Additional *hugs* ❤️ given!

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

beck1 May 1st, 2023

@tommy Great job everyone!

@beck1

❤️❤️❤️

kindheartedLily May 1st, 2023

@tommy

Awesome job everyone!!

@kindheartedLily

❤️❤️❤️

fruityPond7887 May 5th, 2023

@tommy Thank you for all your time and dedication for making sure our site stays safe and supportive for everyone! We couldn't do it without you! Congrats! 🎉

SparkyGizmo May 5th, 2023

@fruityPond7887

❤️❤️❤️

tommy May 1st, 2023

so nice to have such a supportive team, 1000 next month sounds like a nice goal!

well done again everyone 💙

whos-awesome-reaction.gif

@tommy

❤️❤️❤️