Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the Relationship Stress Community? Introduce yourself here!! ❤️

ASilentObserver August 1st, 2018

Greetings from the Relationship Stress Community!!

Are you new to the Relationship Stress Community? Tell us some things about yourself and get to know others that joined the community this month!
Question prompts:

What brings you to the Relationship Stress community?

What is one thing you love most about yourself (or, perhaps, your loved ones)?

Benefits of being a member of the Relationship Stress Community:

Give and receive support from others who are in relationships.

Share your relationship journey (memories, struggles, challenges) in relevant topics comfortably.

Participate in community activities and events (eg. Check-ins, Icebreakers, Forum Discussions)

Plus, members who participate regularly could become part of the Relationship Stress team, as well!

Here are some quick links for you to check out:

our taglist! Join in to get updates on discussions and events.

check out this post for updates on weekly discussions!

check out our newest check-in here!

check this post with more information on how to navigate the community.

If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact KatePersephone (teens and adults) or reply on this thread!

Do not be a lurker! Join us and introduce yourself here!!

tagging our newest subcribers: @determinedDrum4627Ayu @modestWriter18 @pretendflyer @Danyaabbasi @hardworkingPond3054 @SageTurtle @Promivala614 @softTree9053 @CafeGirl42 @problematiclife27 @orangeCup3761 @BrazenBrunette @christylucia96 @SerenNova @rationalApple816 @KiyKiy16 @navyLemon4199 @HurrMan @imaginativeJet6179 @lilacperfume124 @Planticorn7 @FindingMyVoice2 @LostInGame @Bibbbbu
ard
happy-dance.gif

[a brown and white bear dancing together while holding hands]

Are you new to the Relationship Stress community? Introduce yourself here!

Do you want to be the first to get updates on discussions and events? Consider joining the taglist!

Do you want to be updated on the weekly discussions in the Relationship Support Room? Subscribe to this thread!

Do you want to help out in the Relationship Stress Community? Consider becoming a forum supporter or a room supporter!

Edited by KatePersephone on 30.09.24

KatePersephone November 19th, 2023

@communicativePond1728 hi there, Pond! welcome to the relationship stress community :) we are very happy to have you here with us!
first of all i would like to wish you a very happy birthday!! i hope you have a great birthday :)

some ways to spend your birthday alone would be possibly to watch a movie, or maybe you could take yourself out for a walk or to take yourself to stores or maybe doing some self-care for yourself :D
i'm not one to really do something for my birthday since my birthdays somehow end up falling on a school day so i just spend my time studying :P but i think those would be some good ideas!

communicativePond1728 November 19th, 2023

@KateDoskocilova

Thanks for the nice welcome and good birthday suggestions! I'm in quite a small town so not much will be open, yet I hope to do all the things you said. Any movie recs? Thanks again 😄

@communicativePond1728 what kind of movies do you enjoy most? :o

communicativePond1728 November 19th, 2023

@KateDoskocilova

Comedy. Thanks for asking what type! That's very thoughtful of you

@communicativePond1728 thank you for letting me know!
unfortunately, i do not watch comedies as much so i do not know any specific ones i could possibly recommend 😅

MsBlossom November 23rd, 2023

@ASilentObserver

Hello! I'm MsBlossom. I am in this because I have gone through a lot in my past relationships, and well, the current one and have always managed to emerge victorious over the stressful moments. I hope to bring my experience here to be helpful to someone else and be a beacon of hope for them. 

What I love about myself is that I am a firm believer of making others feel better. I enjoy spreading love. I am often helpful to those who are in need, whether I know them or they are just complete strangers.

KatePersephone November 25th, 2023

@MsBlossom hi there, msblossom! it is very nice to meet you :)

we are glad to have you in the community!
thank you so much for the brief introduction you gave us! i am glad that you love making others feel better <3

KylieHills November 24th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

Its great to be here

KatePersephone November 25th, 2023

@KylieHills glad to have you here, Kylie!

KylieHills November 25th, 2023

@KateDoskocilova

Thank you

KatePersephone November 26th, 2023

welcoming all our newest subscribers! (check main thread for information :)

@snowball79 @AbinayaSekar @Ysha @intuitiveSea2292 @MollyMoo55 @TheOnlyKae @DepressedPanda23 @reform2612 @ultraxmaroon @fruityArrow8362 @T0F00 @sociableWillow9229 @dapperSpruce224 @jjshap28 @Sofmatos @diligentMelon7482 @charmingMaple9449 @Alynn99 @Silversmile1 @SerenaRena @tricktran32 @lmartin121986 @Lilcrush22 @toniight @RafaelGerver @braveKitten1373 @kindHuman1018 @JazzieD09

KylieHills November 26th, 2023

@KateDoskocilova

Thank you

Cloudeeweather04 December 3rd, 2023

@ASilentObserver

hello I’m Cloudeeweather04 and I’m here because I don’t know how to process my thoughts in relationships anymore. I’m led to believe that most of my friends don’t like me and only like what I can give and the boy I love doesn’t treat me how you treat someone deserving of love. 

I’ve never ever reached out for support. I normally bottle up everything till I explode in tears but the pain was too much so I came here 

KylieHills December 3rd, 2023

@Cloudeeweather04

Hi can you go to the portal to book to chat with a listener

KatePersephone December 4th, 2023

@Cloudeeweather04 welcome to the community, cloudee! i really hope you manage to find the support you're seeking here <3

CherryBerryPie December 5th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

Hi! I'm not sure how I ended up here. I feel like I just wondered in. Haha. One thing I love most about myself is my ability to care and what I love most about my loved ones are their ability to stand up for what they think is right. 

KatePersephone December 5th, 2023

@CherryBerryPie welcome to the community, Cherry! I really hope you enjoy it here :) thank you for your response!

CherryBerryPie December 5th, 2023

Thank you ☺️ I hope so!

Disneywoman December 5th, 2023

does the relationship have to be romantically inovled or can it be about the family relationships as well?  

KatePersephone December 6th, 2023

@Disneywoman family relationships, too, of course!

Disneywoman December 7th, 2023

@KateDoskocilova  two questions..

1.Since there's no way to move over threads from other places should I restart my thread over here or should I just restart and link to Origional thread and then continue on in the new thread?

2. What about relationships that don't really have a category (not more then aquiantnces, not friends, not romantic partners, and not family members)  except for something like "annoying leader" or something.  I'm not sure if "mentor" could work for it either?

KatePersephone December 7th, 2023

@Disneywoman
1. if posted in another community, you can ask of the leader of that community or a forum ambassador to move the thread to this community

2. you can either just put it in the 'general' topic or in the 'share your story' one :)

Disneywoman December 7th, 2023

@KateDoskocilova  How do I know who is a leader/forum ambassador of a section?   Sorry for asking too many questions

KatePersephone December 8th, 2023

@Disneywoman you can do so by going to 'community' > the community in which you posted the thread > 'about' page

make sure that the person you are contacting is under the role of either 'Community Mentor Leader' or the role of 'Community Mentor'

otherwise, you can contact either @/tommy or @/CheeryMango about it :) 

just make sure you also send a link of the thread so they know which one it is.

Disneywoman December 15th, 2023

@KateDoskocilova  how to I "contact" @Tommy or @Cheerymango? 

KatePersephone December 15th, 2023

@disneywoman by searching them through the https://7cups.com/BrowseListeners page :)

Disneywoman December 25th, 2023

@KateDoskocilova

One more question- what if you have a story  you want to share ,but it goes into two different categories, both Relationship Stress but also Autism Support?   Maybe I can just put it under Relationship Stress at the moment and if I think it might fit better in the other thing I can just asked someone to movie it. 

KatePersephone December 26th, 2023

@Disneywoman if it covers two topics, its up to you to choose where you want it posted :o 

CharlesItuahO December 11th, 2023

@ASilentObserver great to be part of this amazing community of healers 💓

KatePersephone December 11th, 2023

@CharlesItuahO glad to have you here, Charles! :)

enigmaticpanda4152 December 16th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

I joined this community to gain insights. Relationships could be tender and needs to be handled with care.. So much to learn for me.

Thanks everyone for supporting each other. Let's hope we continue to grow together.

KatePersephone December 18th, 2023

@enigmaticpanda4152 happy to have you here, panda!

Kewaniej December 30th, 2023

Hello all :)

KatePersephone December 30th, 2023

@Kewaniej hi there! welcome to 7 cups. how are you finding it here so far?

Kewaniej December 31st, 2023

very helpful, thank you :)

@KateDoskocilova

KatePersephone January 7th

Welcome! I am Kate, the community mentor for the Relationship Stress Community ❤️

Here are some quick links for you to check out:

our taglist! Join in to get updates on discussions and events :3

check out this post for updates on weekly discussions!

check this post for this month’s events

check out our newest check-in here!

check this post with more information on how to navigate the community.

Feel free to join in and introduce yourself!

Question prompts:

What brings you to the Relationship Stress community?

What is one thing you love most about yourself (or, perhaps, your loved ones)?

If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact @KateDoskocilova (teens and ATL) or reply on this thread!

Tagging our newest subscribers:

@NightNurseNightmares @cjs199904 @pluccat8112 @Newyearseve2023 @minifridge69 @laya01 @angiesierra333 @ambernatasha1980 @BeachCoconut61 @hardworkingSpring8726 @xiphiax @wigglebuttmom @K8lynM @ppoj890 @rylier06 @raspberryCar9184 @StarShards @crb2000 @sensitiveMelon4033 @PiecesOfWhoeverIWas @creativeSky4343 @neonPeach4894 @ro98 @Cerci @agreeableJackfruit6180 @livelyhoodthinkers @easyPineapple3535 @EchoesOfHopeBPDUnfiltered @conscientiousPomegranate4091 @bestCake1933 @StoneyPomegranate7624 @Biscuit071523 @carefulOcean6654 @limePeach4419 @nic14 @lifegetsbetter44 @Lovingpuppy900 @blooking2023 @dapperOak463 @discreetSpring5627 @nehaal

Do you want to be the first to get updates on discussions and events? Consider joining the taglist!

Do you want to be updated on the weekly discussions in the Relationship Support Room? Subscribe to this thread!

Do you want to help out in the Relationship Stress Community? Consider becoming a forum supporter or a room supporter!

Smilingsoul11 January 9th

@KateDoskocilova Hii everyone😊 I am new to this community you can call me smile i am from India and glad to be a part of this community to help others. As it's a new experience for me it's exciting because I will get to learn many things here to improve myself.

KatePersephone January 9th

@Smilingsoul11 happy to have you here, smiling!

K8lynM January 7th

Hello, I'm Kate. I recently got into my first relationship and it's a complicated one, so I guess I'm here now.

What do I love about myself? Maybe my attentiveness. I also appreciate that about loved ones.

I hope to find some serenity here.

KatePersephone January 9th

@K8lynM i find attentiveness to be a nice characteristic, actually!

it's nice to meet you. happy to have you here :)