Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the Relationship Stress Community? Introduce yourself here!! ❤️

ASilentObserver August 1st, 2018

Greetings from the Relationship Stress Community!!

Are you new to the Relationship Stress Community? Tell us some things about yourself and get to know others that joined the community this month!
Question prompts:

What brings you to the Relationship Stress community?

What is one thing you love most about yourself (or, perhaps, your loved ones)?

Benefits of being a member of the Relationship Stress Community:

Give and receive support from others who are in relationships.

Share your relationship journey (memories, struggles, challenges) in relevant topics comfortably.

Participate in community activities and events (eg. Check-ins, Icebreakers, Forum Discussions)

Plus, members who participate regularly could become part of the Relationship Stress team, as well!

Here are some quick links for you to check out:

our taglist! Join in to get updates on discussions and events.

check out this post for updates on weekly discussions!

check out our newest check-in here!

check this post with more information on how to navigate the community.

If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact KatePersephone (teens and adults) or reply on this thread!

Do not be a lurker! Join us and introduce yourself here!!

tagging our newest subcribers: @determinedDrum4627Ayu @modestWriter18 @pretendflyer @Danyaabbasi @hardworkingPond3054 @SageTurtle @Promivala614 @softTree9053 @CafeGirl42 @problematiclife27 @orangeCup3761 @BrazenBrunette @christylucia96 @SerenNova @rationalApple816 @KiyKiy16 @navyLemon4199 @HurrMan @imaginativeJet6179 @lilacperfume124 @Planticorn7 @FindingMyVoice2 @LostInGame @Bibbbbu
ard
happy-dance.gif

[a brown and white bear dancing together while holding hands]

Are you new to the Relationship Stress community? Introduce yourself here!

Do you want to be the first to get updates on discussions and events? Consider joining the taglist!

Do you want to be updated on the weekly discussions in the Relationship Support Room? Subscribe to this thread!

Do you want to help out in the Relationship Stress Community? Consider becoming a forum supporter or a room supporter!

Edited by KatePersephone on 30.09.24

ASilentObserver OP November 3rd, 2018

@hardworkingpark83 yay, Park. I am Obs. We are glad to have you with us. Connect with us daily!!

Tom444 November 3rd, 2018

Hi everyone

New to this group and will try my best not to be a "lurker," although that seems to be my natural tendency. Other than that, I have trouble finding people to be friends with. It's complicated.

Will check back in later.

All the best.

ASilentObserver OP November 3rd, 2018

@Tom444 hey Tom, I am Obs. Glad to see you joined us. I understand how difficult it is. We all are with you here. Connect with us daily!! heart

fearlessVase1949 May 8th, 2019

@Tom444

I find lots of people use these "meet up" groups that they have in most cities

Mashedpotato364 November 6th, 2018

Hello I'm Potato.

Helping2findaway November 27th, 2018

@Mashedpotato364.. Hi there welcome

EvieTheDog November 18th, 2018

Hopefully it

politeLake7105 November 25th, 2018

Hello, I'm not sure what to do here and I don't know what I need. I'm just lost as usual.

SonetTheretohelp November 26th, 2018

@politeLake7105 hi! Glad you came out like that! Feeling lost is just another way of finding a new path.

discreetCircle1180 November 27th, 2018

@politeLake7105 me too.

Helping2findaway November 27th, 2018

@politeLake7105 hi there. Welcome to the community.. Sorry to hear of your experience. I do hope you find our community helpful...

intuitivePeach8527 February 1st, 2019

@politeLake7105 Hello, me too

NobodyImportant1999 November 27th, 2018

Sometimes it feels like I am gonna be alone forever, because every guy I have dated have never lasted. And sometimes I feel like I am unlovable. :(

ASilentObserver OP December 1st, 2018

@NobodyImportant1999 I am sorry to hear it Nobody, we all are with you here. You are not alone. heart hugs

Helping2findaway December 3rd, 2018

Hi @NobodyImportant1999 .. It must be very frustrated feeling that way. I know how it is.. Sometimes we try our best to make relationships work thinking its our fault when actually it's our partners sometimes. In time, you will find the right guy but until then please love yourself always. :) how can he love you if you don't.

@NobodyImportant1999 It's horrible feeling that way. I can relate and I have someone. Why do you feel that way, if you don't mind me asking?

fearlessVase1949 May 8th, 2019

@NobodyImportant1999

I feel exactly the same as you mate

ginobotz December 2nd, 2018

Hello everyone.. im new here, looking forward on on my good progrees of getting better😊

Helping2findaway December 3rd, 2018

@ginobotz .. Hi there welcome to our community )

rileyrhodes December 6th, 2018

Hey, Riley the new guy, just wanted to say hello.

AvidReaderGuy December 10th, 2018

Hello im new here. My interests are Travelling, Music, Books, Shopping

Career Interests: Psychology , Sociology, Social Work

Straystarlight December 14th, 2018

Hello, I'm new to 7 cups. Hoping to learn to better navigate my relationships, especially romantic, while dealing with my mental illnesses.

pinkKiwi1901 December 15th, 2018

Hello. I just joined the site a few days ago, though I have been mostly lurking in the shadows (wow, that sounds kind of creepy), while I try and figure out how things work.

A little about me: I am to be 51 years old on the 24th, one of the worst days of the year to have a birthday, and have been married for 26 years, though most of that time has been as housemates with no real relaitionship.

The light in my life is my teen daughter. She keeps me going from day to day.

ASilentObserver OP February 1st, 2019

Say "Hello" and introduce yourself to this community heart

Hi, Im new here, so still learning how to use this app. My reason for joining is to see if I can save my marriage. Resentment is my issue😔Hoping someone can me some insights if its even worth going on with this marriage@ASilentObserver

ASilentObserver OP February 2nd, 2019

@intuitivePeach8527 Welcome to the community Peach 💗 We are glad to see you.

I am sorry to hear and appreciate your thoughts and efforts to workout your marriage. We are here with you to support. Feel comfortable to talk about it with us.

intuitivePeach8527 February 3rd, 2019

I sometimes feel like I make a lot of sacrifices in this marriage. I appreciate my husband & he is a great provider, but he makes no effort to make time for us, but his job & his kids are his main priority. What about our marriage? Doesnt it take 2 to make it work? We have no communication & if I ask to talk, according to him its going to turn into a fight. Now, mind you we hardly fight because I hold everything in & he brushes everything under the table like we have a perfect marriage. Well of course for him, he has a clean home, food on the table everyday, & I take care of his children when they are here (feed, dress, entertain, & babysit while hes at work, which is everyday. Its like hes so comfortable to the point where he doesnt need to do anything but provide for his family. @ASilentObserver

ASilentObserver OP February 12th, 2019

@intuitivePeach8527 I am sorry to hear about it Peach. I can understand your emotions and how you must be feeling. You are right. He is doing good to raise a family but he also tries to build his relationship with you as a couple.

We all are here to support and listen to you. You are welcome to message me or any listener if there is anything you want to talk or discuss.

lilally February 12th, 2019

@ASilentObserver hi, im ally. im new to this app and the reason i joined is because i feel insecure in my relationship. my boyfriend is my best friend of 4 years, weve been together for 2 years and i still get scared every day that he doesnt really love me. im sure this is not the case but im hoping to find some kind of support or ways to get over this fear.

@lilally Welcome to the community Ally. We are glad to see you joined us.

I am sorry to hear about the insecurities and I can understand where it is coming from. We all are here to support and listen to you. You are welcome to message me or any listener if there is anything you want to talk or discuss.

Fed80it February 12th, 2019

@ASilentObserver

Hello everyone

I'm here bacuse I longer don't know how interact with womens, itsi seems always they looking something différents then me.

It about 8 years I'm not into a relationship

calmPomegranate2721 February 1st, 2019

Hello,

i feel insecure about myself and lost as to what to do, as I dont really have family or hardly any friends (apart from one I made here) to support my decision making in whether to stay or leave this marriage. So I guess I just plod on. Actually I have a Mum and Bro who love me but my Mum I cant feel I can go to for a beat to heart because she is too emotionally unstable and I dont want to trigger her to be upset. My bro I can talk to but dont because he is a lot to handle on his own plate so I dont want to bother him... so I feel lost and lonely, helpless and the future looks like I just have to go with the flow of living under my mil and hubby - we have different cultures and values... and I have to live with theirs...

@calmPomegranate2721 I am sorry to hear it Calm. Seems like a rough patch.

We all are here to support and listen to you. You are welcome to message me or any listener if there is anything you want to talk or discuss.

calmPomegranate2721 February 12th, 2019

@ASilentObserver

thank you for replying to my post. Its nice to know that someone cared enough to read it and reply. And thank you for being available there to listen/ support me. I really appreciate it. Sometimes all it takes is some kind words from kind people like yourself to make someone feel much better : )

m00oonbunny February 4th, 2019

Hi! My name is tori. Me and my partner are trying for a fresh start after 5 months of seperation. I

@m00oonbunny great! that is a good news bunny. We all are here to support and listen to you. You are welcome to message me or any listener if there is anything you want to talk or discuss.

navyGrapefruit2162 February 4th, 2019

My boyfriend is 17 years older than me and Im scared that Im unable to give him everything he will want before me (kids, marrage, etc.) we really do have something special together and I dont want to leave him, but I dont want to let him down.

@navyGrapefruit2162 okay, I hear you, navy. I hope things get better for you both. We all are here to support and listen to you. You are welcome to message me or any listener if there is anything you want to talk or discuss.

cecbit February 8th, 2019

Hello everyone, happy to have found this community. After a series of unfortunet events I have realized that I need some help with coping with everything that life has suddenly thrown my way. Hope everyone is having a great day smiley

@cecbit awesome cecbit. We appreciate you. Welcome to the community. We all are here to support and listen to you. You are welcome to message me or any listener if there is anything you want to talk or discuss.