Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? ๐Ÿ’•

Hit send, then hit a tree

mytwistedsoul May 14th, 2020

Life seems to have no meaning

SweetPearCrumble May 14th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

If there was nothing to limit you and anything is possible what would your life look like? Give it a thought! :)

blueSailboat442 May 14th, 2020

@peacefulHug92

Watching someone kind become a monster

mysteriousFruit05 May 14th, 2020

And he never saw her again.

friendlyKite2529 May 14th, 2020

Love only exists in my mind

@friendlyKite2529

Better to exisit than not! However, there is love and kindness out there, in rare spots.

Danistarrock May 14th, 2020

True love will never find me

@Danistarrock

It will in time

alsoknownasD May 14th, 2020

Nothing great will last forever

lazyKatz May 14th, 2020

Three Dreaded Words.....Last Orders Please.๐Ÿ™‰

Rebekahwriter13 May 15th, 2020

Kicked out, because stimulus never came

mytwistedsoul May 15th, 2020

Maybe I'm meant to be broken

SweetPearCrumble May 23rd, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

Same with me.

Sventek May 16th, 2020

I'm pregnant, wonder whose it is?

juliak1968 May 16th, 2020

@Sventek

It's yours๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ–’๐Ÿ’ž

juliak1968 May 16th, 2020

He Lived In Fear With PTSD

GreenAndRedBoat May 18th, 2020

@juliak1968

You grew above fear in the end Day, my friend and brother and you were the one to create the popular thread "make a happy story in 6 words".๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜€

I like your pic๐Ÿ˜€

juliak1968 May 18th, 2020

@GreenAndRedBoat

There's them old bones rattling around๐Ÿ˜Š

Missed you! Had a couple hard days getting into self disecting thoughts, its a scary place, i was trembling, so i watch a standup comedy act, and a Disney movie and changed the mood. The very worst movie to watch if you have PTSD is "Extraction" ,I thought I'd confront my fears and watched it, but it was one long triggering adrenaline pumping *almost heart stopping" action. Action almost non-stop, so i needed breaks, but was lured back by the realism! lol I needed comedy after that movie!!

@juliak1968

Yes Day, my brother stick to whom you are now, biiig heart and huge soul and optimistic and fun, avoid triggers...I have seen the movie...

Almost everything is triggering in my life, tv, music, people watch, soit is an Atlas load on me to control the triggers...

I am so haply to have met you, you mean alot in my life ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š, stay away from triggers...

I was saddened to see you so winded and rattled by this "virus" comedy charade playedby the rich on us to get tenfolds richer...

I felt sorry when you were so affected by it and the media manipulating you...

Hugs tight๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜€

@GreenAndRedBoat

Tight hugs bro! I guess im rough around the edges but that hard shell is there only to try to protect a softy gullable push-over. I have two extremes so i live conflicted. Inflicted but i wouldnt want to try being anybody different. I'll figure myself out. I didn't know a lot of things, but im learning, adjusting, adapting and we work with what we have. I see a lot of evil thinkets around me, but i am learning to defend myself without resorting to violence. I need to learn a little bit of physcology so i can reflect their games away, and ill have more time to live my life without all the evil scheamers renting all the space in my head. I need to focus, its hard for me when to much is going on and im worrying. No more worries is the goal so i can stroll down my own path unrestricted by fears, worries, and concerns. I want a simple life, i need to learny for my journey๐Ÿ–’๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜

@juliak1968

Indeed, no more worries and simple is good...(we were never allowed to act so we must enhance our calm and be supperrior).

Only thing I wish for you Day is peace and bliss and happyness, you went tgrough hells that I never been through or imagined, if there is a God out there he should at least grant you this: peace, bliss and happyness for tge rest of your journey because you earned it in suffering...

@GreenAndRedBoat

Such kindness shows no bounds brother

I wish you the very same best peace and calmness with big barrels of joy. You earn it every Day, by all the kind hearted things you say, that lifts up so many that pass your way, each and every day.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

@juliak1968

๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ˜‹

๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ˜‹

@GreenAndRedBoat

@juliak1968

Surely yours had to be bigger๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@GreenAndRedBoat

Lolz, i feel smaller now though๐Ÿ˜

@juliak1968

Blame it on the chill waaaters๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

juliak1968 May 19th, 2020

@GreenAndRedBoat

I always have been a grower, not a shower

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

GreenAndRedBoat May 19th, 2020

@juliak1968

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

HappyMedium589 May 16th, 2020

My life is out of control.

@HappyMedium589

Hi, Forgive my intrusion. Your statement inspired a thought๐Ÿ˜Š

When your life feels out of control -> stop trying to control things.

I learned that when i was feeling like my life was out of control, my attempts to control to manythings that couldnt be controled, or shouldnt be controled Caused me a lot of disapointment, frustration, and it was fueling my depression; so i took advice from a 7cups member, and lowered my expectations, and consintrated on healthier distractions ๐Ÿ–’๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’ž

barncat May 16th, 2020

Rocky, Louie, Sonny, Haylee- are gone.

mytwistedsoul May 17th, 2020

@barncat I'm sorry - these were your horses - yeah?

barncat May 17th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul- yes- today was a day of reflection- last year was one of grief. And the next post followed this one- my brother called and told me my 94yo mother is finally getting her eternal reprieve. Not quite yet- but close. Thank you for remembering about my horses.

@barncat Even though its a day for reflection, there still a degree of pain and loss. Animals , especially our own furry friends, seem to touch our lives in ways no person can ever do. They have such unique personalities.

I'm so sorry to hear about your phone call from your brother. That too, I'm sure, also holds a lot of pain for you.

You'll be in my thoughts

barncat May 17th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul- once again thank you for your compassionate thoughts . It is so comforting to hear from familiar members- and makes each day feel less lonely. I just posted on another thread how we support each other- and you should be acknowledged as one of those members. I will say thankful words for your concern as I go through my day- Big hug to you.

@barncat You're very welcome and thank you for your kind words

It is nice to get to know people here and it definitely helps with the loneliness. Especially now with everything going on in the world. Most of us are isolating on top of allready isolating

It's been really nice to meet you :)

barncat May 17th, 2020

My brother called- my mother is dying.

@barncat

If this is true, I am deeply sorry...๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” at least you love your mother...

barncat May 18th, 2020

@GreenAndRedBoat- yes it is true- i had to share it - she is 94yo- "happy dementia"- very close to passing

My mother- she is in limbo