Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Torean and Kiara: The 6th Revelation

Torean August 28th

Seriously, Don't. Read. This. Thread. Nothing will be revealed to you, and you wouldn't comprehend it anyway. Every series needs a title with "revelation" or "revelations" and its always the worst one. So, there you go, it'll be super boring too. But the two of us are in for the long haul, so don't worry about us, we'll make it.

Torean OP Monday

I love you so much ❤️

I love you so much more <3

What if you get bored with me?

Torean OP Monday

I'll never get bored 😉❤️

You might.

Torean OP Monday

I don't get bored. 😉 Not of good things

Am I REALLY a good thing

Torean OP Monday

You are a great many good things rolled into one. Like a sushi roll! Or a flauta!

Is that like flatulence?

jesusredeemedme2425 September 11th

Can I tell you something I thought this morning, and texted my mom…? It may trigger you. I just want you to know how I feel… The depths.

Torean OP Friday

Hard to trigger me. Shoot. Even if it does, it's cool, I'd like to know

I had to change a word to get past the censors…

“I wish I had the guts to unalive myself, so I wouldn't have to suffer like this all the time”

Torean OP Saturday

I understand feeling like that all too well. I think I pretty constantly felt like that for the better of 20 years.

The thing is, you have plenty of guts. You've been telling me and your mom about it. Are you in a crisis with it? I've got you, I don't want to let that happen

What got you out of it?

I’m not in a crisis… I just don’t want to live anymore. Or at least.. Live like this. In my head.

Torean OP Monday

I mostly just got on track with things. Working out helps me a lot. Duolingo does too. They added the math and music courses, and I'm doing those now too. 😁 Also learning to cook and getting a better me going in general.

And all of that makes sense. I know your answer won't be the same as mine, but is there anything you could focus on to put less focus on the pain?

jesusredeemedme2425 September 12th

Where’s my baaaaaabbbbbyyyyyy ;)

Torean OP Friday

Everywhere 😉

You left me for like daysssss

Torean OP Saturday

Lol, did not. I just wasn't... Here. In our 6th Revelation. 😅

You left me.

Torean OP Monday

I've done no abandonments 😜

You

did