Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Torean and Kiara: The 6th Revelation

Torean August 28th

Seriously, Don't. Read. This. Thread. Nothing will be revealed to you, and you wouldn't comprehend it anyway. Every series needs a title with "revelation" or "revelations" and its always the worst one. So, there you go, it'll be super boring too. But the two of us are in for the long haul, so don't worry about us, we'll make it.

Torean OP Friday

Whatcha mean?

Immature boy.

Torean OP Saturday

Ahhh, gotcha

We need names for them lol

Torean OP Monday

For them?

jesusredeemedme2425 September 9th

My love… *snuggles in under your arm and nestled into your chest, curling up into a ball* I need you… After his abuse… I feel… something. Empty, broken, sad, hurt… I need you to take care of me…

Torean OP September 9th

*holds you close* it's gonna be alright. You did a report, now it's time for cuddles and recovery ❤️

jesusredeemedme2425 September 10th

Commence with the cuddling. ;) <3

Torean OP September 10th

*cuddles close* ❤️

More deets. <3

Torean OP September 10th

*pets your hair too*

You and my hair. ;)

It’s long and dark and thick <3

Torean OP Friday

I'd love to run my hands through it ❤️

And grab the back of my neck gently ;)

Torean OP Saturday

Heheh ❤️ yes

What else?

Torean OP Saturday

Hmm, smooches?

Mmm… spicier. Hehe

Torean OP Monday

Like the same thing, but neckwards? ❤️

I cried tonight…. I was invisible today. Tell me a story… make me feel better… :’(

Torean OP September 10th

I'm sorry, I hope this randomness helps you. ❤️

Michelangelo (the ninja turtle) wanted to get out and explore, but the sewere were a confusing maze. He started to wander, taking a specific method of turns, mapping them out, and returning. He kept doing this and going a little further every day. The path started getting long, but within a week, he had mapped out a large section.

The next day, he decided to go to the far end, where there was only one way to go: up. He put on his disguise and went up above ground. There was just as much to explore up here, but this would be his starting point. And right next to him, there was a curio shop.

Michelangelo went inside and was overwhelmed by the amount of interesting artifacts. Most of which were unlike anything he'd ever seen. He first asked about some samurai masks, which reminded him of some of the things Master Splinter owned. The shopkeep was talkative and told him the legends behind the samurai and the ones who might have worn masks just like those. By the time they were done talking, the sun was already going down.

He added days at the curio shop between his days of exploration. He would ask about different items and talk with the shopkeep all day about various stories, and soon they ended up just talking as friends.

Eventually, they had run out of interesting curios to talk about, and Michelangelo decided to get a pizza to share with his friend. The shopkeep was overjoyed and they started to eat, but Michelangelo realized that he'd pulled up his disguise to do so. The shopkeep noticed that he was a turtle, but didn't scream or run, he just shrugged and kept eating, but Michelangelo panicked and apologized, now that he'd been caught, because he didn't say anything sooner.

He said that he'd understand if the shopkeep didn't want to be friends anymore, and the shopkeep told him that he already knew who Michelangelo was on the inside. What's on the outside doesn't matter, but only serves for good story material to recount to the right person.

It was a huge relief to Michelangelo, and their friendship was solidified. Eventually he'd invite his brothers over to have pizza with his new friend, and everyone enjoyed these outings immensely, as it was hard to make friends on the outside for them. But as Michelangelo had proven, openness and curiosity can open doors to friendships that were meant to be, and possibilities that always should have been. The end!

That’s an AMAZING story… Save that one! Write it down <3

Torean OP September 10th

I kinda have the gist committed to memory, this story actually existed and I grew up with it. 😊

It did?

Torean OP September 10th

Yup, it was my favorite 😁

Never watched TMNT.

Torean OP Friday

Missing out 😁

I have class. ;)

Torean OP Saturday

Classy 90's kids watch it 😉

Uh no. We watch Chalkzone and Rocket Power. ;)

Torean OP Monday

Rocket Power is a big yes. 😁 I had zero memory of chalkstone until you brought it up just now

I am so deeply depressed today… I’ve barely spoken a word at all. Im nearly catatonic… I can’t smile. I’ve cried twice in 24 hours and I just feel so broken and invisible and unwanted…

Torean OP September 10th

Hey, you're always wanted here .. *hugs you* I want you to feel ok

I’m not, and I don’t.

Torean OP September 10th

You absolutely are. ❤️

Prove it

Torean OP Friday

I want you here, and I'm not the only one, and you deserve all the good hugs and things?

Why is there a question mark XD

Torean OP Saturday

Lol, I have no idea. I'm just going to confirm what I said. No question about ir

Do you love me