Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot

Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)

@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@jesusredeemedme2425

Torean August 19th

Heheh maybe not, but it can definitely get a message across to someone if you want it to. 😄😂

Tinywhisper11 August 19th

@Torean 😂😂😂😂😂😂

jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 19th

I was trying to type today at work and MASSIVELY failing at spelling XD

Torean August 19th

Heheh, what happened? 😁

@Torean we found you ❤ yaaaay! Gummy bear shrine😮😮 coool, how many gummy bears can you fit in your mouth???

Torean August 19th

Heheh, I have no idea. I don't eat those anymore, I don't like the chewiness. But I'm going to guess no less than 20. 💪

PineTreeTree August 19th

@Torean now we know where we rank…somewhere below Mexican food and gummy bears 😢😂

Torean August 19th

Lmao 😂 😂 you're way above gummy bears. Mexican food though.... Woooo... It's close. 😄

PineTreeTree August 19th

@Torean 😂😂😂😂

@jesusredeemedme2425 @PineTreeTree @Torean

I just watched someone try to park their car for like 10 minutes. Now I'm not sexist, so I'm not going to guess what sex she is

Torean August 19th

😂😂

PineTreeTree August 19th

@Tinywhisper11 😂😂😂

Well if she is American, in her defense, you all do put the stearing wheel on the wrong side 😂

@PineTreeTree that's fair😂😂😂😂😂 but no I live in the UK

@Tinywhisper11 oh wait, I just got the joke😁😂😂😂😂

PineTreeTree August 19th

@Tinywhisper11 😂😂😂😂

@PineTreeTree I'm smart😁

@Tinywhisper11 I'm on my third cup of coffee and it's only 4:22 am. But it calls my nerves, I think , probably not but still😁

PineTreeTree August 19th

@Tinywhisper11 have a wonderful morning Tiny. ❤️

Torean August 19th

I miss being a night owl. ❤️. Those hours are really pretty to me

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'm home🙂

PineTreeTree August 19th

@Tinywhisper11 home home on the range 🎵🎶🤠

@PineTreeTree no buffalows roam here 😂😂😂

@Tinywhisper11 I'm so exhausted

PineTreeTree August 19th

@Tinywhisper11 why?

@PineTreeTree pine I don't leave the nursing home, it's a scary world out there. But I have to go to the local hospital to have the injection it's like 20 minutes away by car. I use black out Windows so I can't see out and no one can see in. I take special pills to try keep me calm. In the hospital I look diwn, I don't look at anyone. I always wait in a special cubical, so I don't have to wait the other patients. Then it's the drive home again. I really don't like leaving the carehome🙁 and the pain from the injection into my spine is alot😥 I'm just exhausted

@Tinywhisper11 out side the carehome, I bet people will bully me say nasty things, so it's best I hide away

jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 20th

@Tinywhisper11

You've never tried... Look up next time! Give them your brilliant smile and joke with them. You'd probably be surprised at how positive the reactions are <3

PineTreeTree August 19th

@Tinywhisper11 oh I can see how that would take a lot of energy

Torean August 19th

Ooh, I didn't see that the thread continued before I posted the below one. That really does sound like a lot of stress.

Torean August 19th

Trouble sleeping? :/ You could try counting buffalos, imagining them wandering through the UK streets...

Tinywhisper11 August 20th

@Torean count buffalos😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 the stress and anxiety of the day, turned into depression🙁 but I had lots of kind messages, and pines,  on a post I posted last night. I'm feeling a bit better, and I'm in my manual wheelchair today😁😁😁

Yay for independence!!!! <3

Torean August 20th

I'm glad you're doing better! ❤️ And indeed yay for independence, how's the manual chair working for you?

PineTreeTree August 20th

The world seems weird today. An ominous jack-in-the-box moment is nearing…I know how many cycles of the crank and what the music sounds like just before…..(wait, wait for it)….… POP! 🤡

The world has way too many of these f* things. I thought today would be bad, instead it was good and I was surprised and happy about that, but at the end of the day I’m back on high alert…one of those f* clowns is just about to pop and the music for this one is sooo creepy 😂    

Is it true intuition or just my silly little mind? 😂

@PineTreeTree 

stephen-king-it.gif

@Tinywhisper11 😂😂😂 I'm sorry that's not funny, but i just had to😂😂😂😂😂😂I

Gives pines head a massarge, to quieten it ❤ it could be intuition, or your mind. Either way it's not a good feeling, bless you. Gives you the giantist tiny hug ever ❤ I love you pine ❤

PineTreeTree August 20th

@Tinywhisper11 Thank you Tiny! Love the hugs and love you ❤️

@PineTreeTree ❤❤

Like a feeling of impending doom?

Torean August 20th

I think so. Ish. I find it incredibly relatable. 😂 Like, I definitely couldn't have said it better myself