Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot

Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)

@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@jesusredeemedme2425

PineTreeTree August 20th

@jesusredeemedme2425 yes exactly 

jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 20th

Normal. Mental health issue thing. Don’t fret over it <3

jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 21st

I have a migraine :(

PineTreeTree August 21st

@jesusredeemedme2425 Sorry 😢 

I hope you feel better soon. ❤️

jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 21st

I needs a hugzzzzz

Tinywhisper11 August 21st

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'm here to hug you better ❤❤

fatcatzcouple-egg-yolk-cat.gif

PineTreeTree August 21st

@jesusredeemedme2425 Big late hug ❤️

PineTreeTree August 21st

@PineTreeTree and yes, before you say it, I’m going to bed 😂

Tinywhisper11 August 21st

@PineTreeTree pineeeee! You went to bed before hugging kiara better😮 naughty boy😂😂😂😂😂

PineTreeTree August 21st

@Tinywhisper11 whoops! Sorry Kiara! I didn’t see your message before going to bed. 😔

Torean August 21st

*hugzzzz the migraine away*

Tinywhisper11 August 22nd

@jesusredeemedme2425 well heelloo chickens ❤❤❤

have you 3 ever lost a person here you've been trying your hardest to support?? Like to the grim reaper? Or upset someone with out meaning to, and hoping they will forgive you?? And have you had people call you names and be nasty just cause they expected more from you, and you couldn't give more??

Torean August 22nd

Nice intro 😂

Ummm, yes to all three. Especially the last two... Those have happened a lot.

@Torean it's really really overwhelming. Especially the first one. And at the moment I've got a 14 year old girl, who I've been trying to help for a while now. She did something silly, now she's on a life support machine for over a month now. She's in critical condition 😢 they operated on her brain hemirage (bleeding) she has a fractured skull, 3 rd degree burns, and spinal injury. I'm so worried, her friend has been keeping me informed. It's just heartbreaking I keep praying and hoping. Then this morning I upset a guy by a message that was taken the wrong way🙁 I apologised and been reaching out, but nothing🙁 he's been going through many dark things and I've been trying to help him for months🙁 I got a bit overwhelmed with it all this morning and cried for hours😥

I'm not sure what I'm doing anymore, its all just so much to take in. What helped you through?

Torean August 22nd

Geez, what did this girl do to make those injuries happen? I'm so sorry. I hope she recovers well. It didn't look like my friend was going to, and I got to hang out with him yesterday.

As for whatever this guy took wrong, it's not your fault. Sometimes people need to sit back and try to not take things horribly. I hope that he gets your messages and comes back around soon too. ❤️

Not much helps with those things really, but they can get better, and they often do. None of its your fault, and I'm here in any way that I can be. ❤️❤️. That said, the first one is definitely the hardest. What info do they have on her brain bleeds? Those might be on the outside and it'll be totally ok.

@Torean she had a surgery to stop it, I think it went well ❤ I haven't heard any news this week, so just praying

Torean August 23rd

It should work. I really hope that it does. ❤️

Tinywhisper11 August 23rd

@Torean thanks torean ❤ I hope she's gonna be ok

PineTreeTree August 22nd

@Tinywhisper11 sorry you’re going through this. The help we offer is what we can do but results aren’t up to us. 

@PineTreeTree yeah I know, I keep trying to tell myself that ❤❤ thanks pine

jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 22nd

I’ve been there. I’ve upset people on 7Cups, and I’ve known the pain of realizing someone may have hurt themselves, or worse. I think someone who posted about unaliving themselves may have done it. All we can do is love on them as much as we can. We can’t stop them from doing what they want to do, but we can show them what love and acceptance is. I think we save more lives than we realize… Please remember that. <3

@jesusredeemedme2425 yeah I hope we do help more people than not. It's just heartbreaking🙁 but we can only do our best, especially cause we have our own problems to worry about too. I love you kiara ❤

You mean like… someone throwing themselves out of their wheelchair and making me panic??? XD

We can only do what we can do. The rest is up to God. <3

I love you more <3

Just saw a bumper sticker:

”If you get any closer, I’ll fart.”

XD

@jesusredeemedme2425 nooooo! I live at fart level😱 rolls away fast♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿

PineTreeTree August 22nd

@Tinywhisper11 Well get out of the street and quit tailgating cars! Geez Tiny! 😂

Is there a speed limit on wheelchairs???? XD

PineTreeTree August 22nd

@jesusredeemedme2425 Yes, they can’t go faster than the speed of light 😂

@jesusredeemedme2425 probably! But laws don't apply to me, cause I'm to angelic looking😇 to get in trouble😁

@PineTreeTree I like racing cars

PineTreeTree August 22nd

@jesusredeemedme2425 All cars (except electric) fart constantly 😂

I must be a car. ;)

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

PineTreeTree August 22nd

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂 

PineTreeTree August 22nd

@jesusredeemedme2425 you get good gas mileage 😂 

I definitely do. I have a LOT of gas XD

@PineTreeTree 😂😂😂😂😂😂 yes kiara is lucky she gets free gas😂😂😂😂😂😂

And pine if you fart in your wallet, then when you open it, you'll have free gas money to😂😂😂😂

PineTreeTree August 22nd

@Tinywhisper11 😂 big gas savings!

@PineTreeTree 😂😂😂😂