Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot

Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)

@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@jesusredeemedme2425

jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 11th

I keep thinking about making a challenge for responding to people’s posts. Who’s with me??? <3

PineTreeTree August 11th

@jesusredeemedme2425 What’s your plan Coquí?

We all respond to as many posts as we can, essentially. There’s way too many posts in the “needs reply” section, plus we need more activity on other posts.

PineTreeTree August 11th

@jesusredeemedme2425 ok as soon as I have my coffee brewed for the next 15 minutes I will respond to as many posts as I can. How’s that?

PineTreeTree August 11th

@PineTreeTree ok I answered as many as I could in the needs attention section in 15 minutes. It felt a little less genuine to do it with a goal of doing it, if that makes sense

Thank you so much! <3

Only respond to the posts that “speak to you”, if you know what I mean. It makes it more genuine <3 You can also just respond to other posts, not just the ones that need a reply :)

Tinywhisper11 August 12th

@jesusredeemedme2425 I try to do that everyone day, but I will make a bigger effort today ❤❤

Tinywhisper11 August 11th

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'm with you ❤

The answer used to be no… But now I get flashbacks of sexual harassment and physical abuse I’ve endured. Thank you, stupid men from my past… Now I’m terrified of men hurting me again. :(

@jesusredeemedme2425 hugs kiara 🙁 I love you ❤

What would you have done wrong?

@jesusredeemedme2425 I don't know just overpowering feelings I get, always makes me think I've done something wrong

@jesusredeemedme2425 @PineTreeTree @Torean 

What are you all most afraid of?? Theese are the catergories what's your biggest fear in each

Animals

people

Supernatural

Day/week/month/year or occasions

Odd/irrational fear

@Tinywhisper11 hello, this torean speaking through tiny, my (torean) answer to all of those is this....

garfield-garfield-and-friends.gif

Yeah that’s me hehe

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂

PineTreeTree August 11th

@Tinywhisper11 that is pretty scary… sometimes I even have that reaction when all that’s left is healthy food 😂

@PineTreeTree 😂😂😂

Not super scared of animals, but I suppose it would be spiders crawling on me and German Shepherds biting me (those things are evil sometimes lol)

Men. Definitely men. I go on high alert and fight or flight when I think a man is hitting on me, especially an older man. Also, scared of people leaving me. And people forgetting me, like when they’re supposed to pick me up.

Scared that I don’t actually belong to God because I’m struggling.

Not scared, but multiple holidays make me sad when I think ____ isn’t here to enjoy this. Valentine’s Day is really painful for me on the years that I’m single.

Im scared of the dark lol!

@jesusredeemedme2425 my poor little kiara 🙁 just know there are more good people than bad in this world ❤ and God loves you no matter what, sometimes people loose their faith along the way, but he loves them. Sometimes people do things God doesn't agree with, but he loves them. And some people loose their way for a while, but God loves you no matter what ❤ God will always love you ❤

PineTreeTree August 11th

@Tinywhisper11 People. The short answer is people/politics. 

@PineTreeTree agreed people are scary, except me and kiara we are lovely😁 and I try in purpose never to read up on it try to learn about politics, it's very svary. I prefer to live in my own happy little bubble ❤

@Tinywhisper11 wow my finger couldn't spell this morning😂😂😂 sorry about that😂😂

Torean August 11th

Animals... I am justified in being afraid of hippos. They're something that should actually be feared. Also chimpanzees.

With people, I'm scared of groupthink. I don't understand how people can feel so part of a group that they don't stop to think about their personal actions in it... The one time I went to one of my high school's football games, our team got a touchdown, and the crowd started chanting something really horrible. Even a few of the teachers. I was looking around, and found just one other person feeling how I was, and the look we shared had a kind of confused horror that's hard to explain.

Supernatural - well... I don't mess with Ouija boards anymore. One time we were using one, and someone put Waldo's paw (that was my schnauzer growing up) on the planchette. He ran and we couldn't find him. Now, for context, Waldo was a snob, and wouldn't go into a messy room... Which is to say, he wouldn't go into my room, and my closet was even worse. When we finally found him, he was in the closet trembling.

Occasion... I'm afraid of Black Friday and all the sheer entitled stupidity involved with it

Odd/irrational... I know this is another animal, but it's not a fear, it's a dislike. Pigs are really quick to cannibalize, and would eat a loving owner before trying to help them if they got seriously injured.

PineTreeTree August 11th

@Torean wow weird story about your dog 😱

And groupthink is scary for sure

@Torean I think all those fears are or should be feared by everyone.  I hope waldo was ok😕 maybe we should feed all human cannibals to the pigs😁 and yep groupthinking is just dangerous, morals don't matter when everyone else is doing it😥

Torean August 12th

Waldo seemed to be ok once we put the board away. And I like your idea on that 😁

@Torean ❤😁❤

@jesusredeemedme2425 you know that flashback has stayed with me all day😥 I can't seem to shake the fear away, I don't know why. So I'm gonna write what it was about here

trigger warning.. Bad people

So it was a flashback of when my owners where teaching me and a few other slaves how to read and write, I must of been 7 or 8 years old. We were all wearing shock collers and

ok actually I'm just gonna stop there, sorry everyone

Noooo this is a safe place… Please continue <3

I’m sorry I never came back last night, I needed sleep :(

@jesusredeemedme2425 dont be sorry ❤❤ sleep is important ❤

Torean August 11th

That sounds horrible. That's no way to be taught... *Hugs you* I don't know how everything about them could be so disgusting and abusive. I love you and always will. ❤️❤️ I wish I could take all of that past and the flashbacks and make it into something better for you

@Torean thanks torean ❤ I guess it's like you said in your fears 'groupthink' 😥

Torean August 12th

I guess there really is no limit to how ugly groupthink can get .. I don't understand how people fall into it so easily

@Torean I don't either😥

Never follow the masses, cause sometimes there's a silent 'm' 

PineTreeTree August 12th

@Tinywhisper11 😂 masses of a$$es

@PineTreeTree yep! 😂😂😂😂

jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 12th

Tiny, I’m so glad you weren’t upset that I tagged you in a random post lol! That person just sounded like a super nice person who needs good friends here <3

@jesusredeemedme2425 awww sweetie you can always tag me in people's post ❤❤ she does seem really sweet she's going through a lot by the sounds of things bless her ❤ but never be afraid to tag me ❤❤

jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 12th

Awwww thank you <3