Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot

Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)

@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@jesusredeemedme2425

PineTreeTree August 10th

@Torean 😂😂😂😂

Torean August 10th

Update on my friend: he spoke at his wife's funeral today. We all hung out throughout the morning after that and at a lunch thing. He's coming home in two days. The kids are getting tired easily but they're doing really well, considering.

Tinywhisper11 August 11th

@Torean awww bless them all ❤ that must have been a hard day for you, are you ok? You've been a good friend to him ❤ I'm glad the kids are ok and he gets to be back with them soon ❤sending lots of love to them and my condolences. Poor torean🙁 hugs you tightly, we are all here for you ❤

Torean August 11th

Thank you ☺️❤️ *hugsssss*. I saw him again today. He seems almost completely back to normal now. I was really worried for a while, but it's finally getting better

@Torean oh thank God ❤❤ that's great news ❤❤

@jesusredeemedme2425 🎶🎶 ohhh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleiggghhh, ohh jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way 💃💃💃💃💃

jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 11th

Why are you awake at 3am???? Lol

@jesusredeemedme2425 cause I went to bed at 3:30 pm💃💃💃

Why???? Lol

@jesusredeemedme2425 I have to sort of take my last pain meds when my pain levels get to high, and at that point I just don't want to be awake anymore. So I take my sleeping meds too. There's not a lot I can do when the pain levels get that bad. But doctor sleep, always makes me better 😁❤

alien-dancing.gif

Sleep is a great doctor <3

@jesusredeemedme2425 yep😁❤❤

Is it weird being awake in the dark? Do you use your phone or computer for 7Cups?

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'm not allowed to have a phone, I use a tablet computer thingy😁 ❤ I have a huge fear of falling asleep before night comes and the world turns dark😨 but if I wake up and it's morning dark or not, I know I've made it through another night ❤ 

Where does that fear come from?

Nightlight? One of those cool light things that shows the universe on your ceiling??? <3

@jesusredeemedme2425 I have pretty lava lamps I leave on. 

I'm not sure where that fear comes from, I've never really thought about it

Ooh those sound cool <3

Have you ever heard of a rock salt lamp? <3

@jesusredeemedme2425 no I have not. I will look it up🙂 are they pretty?

Yeah! They’re like an orange rock that glows. Yeah, it sounds weird, but it looks pretty cool <3

Torean August 11th

They really are pretty 😁 my coworker has one, and I'm envious of it

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'm scared really really scared

Scared of what? I love you <3

PineTreeTree August 11th

@Tinywhisper11 why

@PineTreeTree flashbacks are scary, now I have this overwhelming feeling I've done something wrong

@Tinywhisper11 but pines reply to the spiritual women made me giggle🙂

PineTreeTree August 11th

@Tinywhisper11 i couldn’t help myself 😂 

@PineTreeTree 😂😂 I always love reading your comments, your always do blunt, and not afraid to say what's on your mind. I love you for that 😂😂😂

Which post are we referring to lol

Sounds weird to me too but don’t tell anyone hehe

PineTreeTree August 11th

@Tinywhisper11 I can imagine flashbacks are very scary. What can we do to help if we can?

@PineTreeTree I'll be ok ❤ there's not a lot anyone can do, just to know someone hears and cares about me is more than enough ❤ 

pine, kiara do you ever have flashbacks??

PineTreeTree August 11th

@Tinywhisper11 I don’t have flashbacks. 

@PineTreeTree that's good ❤ I'm so glad to hear you dont. I'm just trying to answer peoples forums, it takes my mind of my own problems, makes me feel better about myself🙂 thanks for being here for me ❤ I really love you ❤ merry Christmas sweetie ❤😁

@Tinywhisper11 ok the fear is not going😭😭 I'm gonna go and get alone for a bit 

PineTreeTree August 11th

@Tinywhisper11 ok I hope you feel better soon. I have to go to bed. See you tomorrow.

PineTreeTree August 11th

@Tinywhisper11 I don’t have flashbacks but there are times I get pretty scared and times when I feel like I’ve done something wrong too. It’s so nice having good friends on cups. I’m always here for you sweetie! ❤️ And I’m so glad you’re my friend! I hope you’re feeling much better now.

@PineTreeTree yes I'm so thankful your my friend ❤❤ you kiara and torean ❤ you are all my fun loving criminals ❤ I mean friends ❤😁

there's actually a band called fun loving criminals they are quite good. And one called fine young cannibals their not bad either ❤ 

I've calmed down a bit, hugs pine ❤ goodnight sweet prince ❤

@Tinywhisper11 fear is not nice poor little pine ❤

Awwww sweet prince <3