Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

enimstahtpots01 July 30th, 2015

No one ever tells you this but it's ok to be upset! it's ok to cry because we're human. but it's also ok to be happy. Remember both because they're so important.

JaY4859 July 31st, 2015

You are BEAUTIFUL You are IMPORTANT, You are STRONG, You are PERFECT, Just the WAY you ARE, Remember to STAY STRONG & always Be YOU

Wjdan July 31st, 2015

Doing something and regret it is better than not doing it and regret 👌🏼.

friendlyApple6437 July 31st, 2015

So true

Dreamer02 July 31st, 2015

This is YOUR canvas. Don't let everyone walk in and steal your paintbrush. Then at the end, when you see your masterpiece for the first and final time, you can say you did that with just a little help. And it'll be displayed for the rest of the world to be inspired by...

friendlyApple6437 July 31st, 2015

Hi paint to the best of your abability

UnconditionallyListening July 31st, 2015

Do you think that the butterfly can see how beautiful the wings on its back are? Does the butterfly know how delicate it really is?
The butterfly is so humble, that it doesn't know itself. Sometimes, not knowing is not always that bad

Wjdan July 31st, 2015

No mistakes in life ever, it's only lessons.

Br33zyS3tz July 31st, 2015

The meaning and purpose of life lies in the capacity of living; life consists of various opportunities, countless possibilities for success and triumph; ridden with obstacles and upheaval, life allows for the potential attainment and ultimate pursuit of immeasurable happiness and contentment; keep striding, keep pushing, be stronger than all barriers combined -Briana

CarlyCase July 31st, 2015

"I'll Keep You Safe" by Sleeping At Last Is possibly one of the most Relatable and Heartfelt Songs I have ever heard. This personally recommended song Is dedicated to YOU, By me. - Carly 💙

Jenna July 31st, 2015

"I've been moving mountains that I once had to climb and life's not out to get you, despite the things you've been through."

PleasantPanda August 1st, 2015

I am still learning. ~Michelangelo

AmayOkami14 August 1st, 2015

you've got it all, you lost your mind in the sound, there's so much more, you cn reclaim your crown, you're in control, rid of the monsters inside you're head, put all you're faults to bed, you can be king again ~Lauren Aquilina

Ttxmarie August 1st, 2015

God has a plansmiley

johnphan7Cups August 1st, 2015

"JUST DO EETTT!!!!"

Miz75 August 1st, 2015

It's ok to be a glow stick...sometimes you have to break before you can shine

ccmonette1998 August 1st, 2015

If your having trouble expressing your feelings then plug in your headphones and let music do it because where words fail music speaks

liveinthemomentprincess August 1st, 2015

Don't you worry your pretty little mind people throw rocks at things that shine And life makes love look hard The stakes are high the waters rough But this love, is ours

intelligentSailboat8457 August 1st, 2015

Bad times make the good times better!!!

intelligentSailboat8457 August 1st, 2015

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!!!

IrisExcess August 2nd, 2015

Sometimes we fall down on the concrete and get a lot of scrapes and bruises. The defining moment isn't there, it is when you get back up and keep going, not acting like nothing happened but knowing you got hurt and knowing to never go that route again. Life will hand you a lot of trials, whether it be from complete strangers or people from your own family. The most important part of those trials isn't if you fail or succeed, but how hard you fought and how far you took the fight. For the few that put you down there will be thousands or even millions that want to pick you up, so don't ever let the few leave you out of the fight (Two of my personal quotes!)

Snowflake09 August 2nd, 2015

The mind has the loudest thought

KeepSmiling93 August 2nd, 2015

Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm.

kzta109 August 2nd, 2015

Bloom where you are planted.

Ellie135 August 2nd, 2015

You are a reason why somebody smiles .....

madsiev15 August 2nd, 2015

fall in love with yourself

jessobecka August 2nd, 2015

It'll be better in the end. And if it's not better, then it's not the end.

3csofmylif3 August 3rd, 2015

Amen

SkyUnicorn August 2nd, 2015

Jessica797 August 2nd, 2015

Love gives light even in the darkness tunnel.

masked2dollarbill August 3rd, 2015

The world will know peace once the power of love is stronger than the love of power.

losingmymind1074 August 3rd, 2015

What if I fall? Oh Dear, but what if you fly?

3csofmylif3 August 3rd, 2015

There's always a rainbow on the other side of the storm

doublerainbow August 3rd, 2015

"Be strong because it will get better. It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever."

Cj346 August 3rd, 2015

One day you will find what you're looking for. And if you don't, then you will find something much greater

KoiFish August 3rd, 2015

It always works out after all is said and done. ❤

faithfulKiwi2475 August 4th, 2015

Today is the oldest you have ever been and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Live each day 💚

IVYAN August 4th, 2015

One Tree makes thousands matchsticks , and one matchstick can burn thousands of trees. Similarly, one negative thought can kill thousands of dreams. So think positive!!!

impartialTree3773 August 4th, 2015

Everyday millions of people walk this earth, and not one of them is the same as you, so let people see you're I. In 7 million.