Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

Lee July 15th, 2015

"Be your own best friend"

Luiza1717 July 15th, 2015

"The flower who grows in adversity is the most beautiful one"

redCherry4601 July 15th, 2015

Be yourself, because everyone else is taken.

CasFangirl July 15th, 2015

Sometimes it's the people nobody imagines anything of that do the things no one can imagine - The Imitation Game

ravimailin July 15th, 2015

"i dont trust words , i trust actions."

Catheartattack July 15th, 2015

Let your enemy's believe you're wounded when you're actually wearing a bullet proof vest

Ilove17pizzapizzapizza July 15th, 2015

"Life is far too important to be taken seriously"

youvegottadance July 15th, 2015

?Just because you fail once doesn?t mean you?re gonna fail at everything.?

?Be with someone who thanks God for you.?

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says i'm possible.

ivoryScarf517 July 15th, 2015

If it is to be, it is up to mesmiley

BubblyCheeks1021 July 15th, 2015

With mirth and laughter let old wrinkle come - William Shakespeare ❤️

Candieslover57 July 15th, 2015

We may never know all good that a simple smile can do......

Br33zyS3tz July 15th, 2015

"Don't Change So People Will Like You, Be Yourself; the Right People Will Love the Real You."

"Be Proud of Who You Are and Not Ashamed of How Other People See You"

"No Matter How Much it Hurts, You Have to Hold Your Head Up High and Keep Going"

"An Arrow Can Only Be Shot By Pulling it Backward; When Life is Dragging You Back with Difficulties, It Means that it's Going toLaunch You into Something Great."

People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people. Johnny Depp

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney

Easylistener July 15th, 2015

Once you choose hope, anything is possible. Christopher Reeve

gaby27 July 16th, 2015

You only have one life to live. Live it to the fullest

cherubindezekiel July 16th, 2015

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. (Oscar Wilde)

Alessandra780 July 16th, 2015

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

ravimailin July 16th, 2015

yesterday i got one video , and its remind me one thing that i forget , its abt"COMPARISON"

if u earn 1 milion in a year but ufeel not good coz somoneelse earn 10 mil .

and when u earn 10 mil , there is someone who earn 100 mil so its like endless game ,

we just have to think that dont compare just enjywith wht uhave.

its also applicable in looks also .

Dianax3 July 16th, 2015

Always be positive about yourself 💕

ThatOneGirl046 July 16th, 2015

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have

emotionalAvocado3875 July 16th, 2015

Remembering how I used to play with a toddler next door in my home town. We just used to laugh and do all sorts of things just because she had a whim to do it. I miss playing enjoying and laughing my hearts out with, just because we wanted to.

Sofi6666 July 16th, 2015

Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.

Heatherfayexo July 17th, 2015

You can't keep living in the past because it won't get you anywhere.

piercethealyssa July 17th, 2015

in the end everything will be okay if it's not okay it's not the end

ToMaToes July 17th, 2015

Might as well be yourself. No matter what you will be, you are going to be judged and critiqued. Pursue whatever dream you have, as long as it makes you truly happy. Do not listen to those who try to bring you down.. Because you are a warrior and soldier.

JordynRenee July 17th, 2015

heartThe sea plays like a mirror to the sun.

you see my love?

even the universe doubts it's beauty.

Jenna July 17th, 2015

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself; I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn?t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I?m going to be happy in it. -Groucho Marx

PleasantPanda July 17th, 2015

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller

Sugarplumfairy907 July 17th, 2015

Stars can't shine without darkness

aquaBike25 July 18th, 2015

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain

Frank Herbert. (Dune)

splasshed July 18th, 2015

The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things dont always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things dont always spoil the good things and make them unimportant. – Vincent & The Doctor

Happyholly803 July 18th, 2015

It's always dark before dawn

MeMyselfNikki July 18th, 2015

She turned her cant's into cans and her dreams into plans

lonelydeviantsoul July 18th, 2015

Free yourself from yourself!