Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

lovelyWhisper66 October 24th, 2018

Scissorsandgloss October 25th, 2018

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Marilyn Monroe

Neverlandreams22 October 25th, 2018

People will throw stones at you, dont throw them back.

Collect them and build an empire 🏛

Selfcareandhardwork1000 November 5th, 2018

@Neverlandreams22 PREACHH!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

HavySwag October 27th, 2018

In the middle of the road in the moment you want to give up shout out even louder : So What!!

-BTS

wonderousDreamer58 October 28th, 2018

Im obsessed with quotes heres two of my favs;

'The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty' - Winston Churchill

'Everyday may not be good, but there's something good in every day'- Alice Morse Earle

TrulyMadlyDeeply October 29th, 2018

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling

- Eames, Inception

Oscar029 October 30th, 2018

"For every one thing that life takes from you, it will give you another. For every one thing life gives you, it will take another. Never take it for granted." - My mom

ImSoHuman October 31st, 2018

Selfcareandhardwork1000 November 5th, 2018

@ImSoHuman Its amazing

blissedNblessed November 2nd, 2018

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
― Marianne Williamson, A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of "A Course in Miracles"

Oscar029 November 2nd, 2018

Forgiving is a skill

Riveratheoptimist November 6th, 2018

Only I can change my life.. No one can do it for me. Carol Burnett

peacefulPassion37 November 9th, 2018

"There is dark before every light and Day after every night, so keep your hopes and keep your fight"

_ I tried ;)

Crazylazybird November 12th, 2018

Autumn goes... Spring comes...

Spring goes... Autumn comes...

Im the Lady Earth never stop moving....

chrisc10 November 12th, 2018

I decide how I feel, no matter the circumstances

Be kind for everyone is fighting a hard battle

creativeyash22 November 14th, 2018

"Life May be a long battle"

By creativeyash22,Poem

Life may be a long battle,It may be a daring Rattle Drab days will come for sure,But we need to stay full strong We will have the chance to flee,Things will just get compacted Pain is there for a Reason,We are the God Formation Life may be a long battle,It may be a daring Rattle ALL the weeks I have thought of this,When a task was lacking bliss Being positive is the key out,Just hang on,Doors Spread out Let's stand,let's unite,Till the world can be bright........

sillylilee November 17th, 2018

"How beautiful, how buoyant, and glad is morning!"

- a morning person

This resonates with me :)

rentalbunny November 17th, 2018

"Do not feel lonely; the entire universe is inside of you." - Rumi heart

Jazzy2020 November 23rd, 2018

Even in the midst of turbulence or a storm, Be strong

And be brave to fight our own personal battle HEAD ON...

Remember that in every storm there will always a rainbow that

Comes after the rain.

haveyoumetJuliet November 25th, 2018

It's okay not to be okay. You're strong to endure hardships. But you're brave enough to recognize when you need help. ❤

shiningHeart10 November 29th, 2018

Life is too short...

lovelyWhisper66 December 1st, 2018

Narinofi December 6th, 2018

By far my favorite uplifting quote is one that I'm not sure if it was said by anyone other than my father, but it's "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

Psyphire December 7th, 2018

Mother to Son

By Langston Hughes

Well, son, I

brilliantWriting46 December 10th, 2018

Cupcakes are muffins that believed in miracles.heart

Rockingkittens December 20th, 2018

If you were able to believe in Santa for a few years, you need to believe in yourself for at least a few minutes. 🎄

creativePicture15 December 22nd, 2018

brightsmile18 December 26th, 2018

Oscar029 December 29th, 2018

At the end, I'm only gonna be happy if I did it my way. - Me

Lolowise475 December 29th, 2018

Nothing great has ever been achieved without a dream. If someone knows the author....

DazzlingandDizzy December 31st, 2018

"There are things known and unknown and in between are the doors."- Jim Morrison

GrahamBarroneICHP January 1st, 2019

Happy New Year pilgrims!

If you can make 2019 the year you learn to become an observer of your unwanted negative thoughts and feelings instead of a participant then you will have begun a journey that will bring you peace.

There are many practical tools, tips and techniques that will make your journey easier. Do what you can, stick with it and like the man said 'Keep it simple, stupid!'

You are the best.

Love to you all!

Want more personalized guidance? Check out my profile.

Want more personalized guidance? Check out my profile
Patastrophic January 1st, 2019

As a Whovian, I think there are a ton of inspirational quotes to be borrowed from the 50+ year run of Doctor Who, but a friend wrote this line I had actually forgotten about on a greeting card she gave me a few years ago and I've not forgotten it since:

"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important."

lovelyWhisper66 January 1st, 2019

brightsmile18 January 3rd, 2019

OfCourse January 8th, 2019

Be who you are and say what you want because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.laugh

One of my favorites from the great Dr. Seuss

lovelyWhisper66 January 8th, 2019

"Sometimes speaking the truth can make people uncomfortable. But it's the only way to build trust."

US Senator (California, woot, woot) Kamala Harris