Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

blue422electricboogalo June 1st, 2019

"Even if your grades are bad it doesn't mean you're failing" - Amanda Palmer

"Your life is not your own, keep your hands off it" - Sherlock , BBC

"There will be a day you can say you're okay and mean it" -Dodie , secret for the mad

bumblebee2992 June 5th, 2019

Keep your face always to the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you. - Walt Whitman

Spendal87 June 5th, 2019

Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice!

Lucyinthesky08 June 9th, 2019

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together

~Marilyn Monroe

Lucyinthesky08 June 9th, 2019

To enjoy a rainbow you must first endure the rain

not sure who this is by but I love it.

So proud of yall❤️❤️

TreeOfLight June 11th, 2019

One of my favourite quotes-

What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

unassumingHemlock June 11th, 2019

"Dont ask me to be perfect; just ask me to be better than yesterday" Seneca/Massimo

Sugarsweetjewel June 13th, 2019

@unassumingHemlock I love this quote a lot 😍

NatarshaPanda18 June 12th, 2019

Sing like no one is listening.
Love like you

Butterflee June 12th, 2019

How many times are we going to lie to ourselves?

agreeableHuman3214 June 12th, 2019

Make your life a masterpiece; imagine no limitations what you can be, have or do.

- Brain Tracy

Ragnarokk June 15th, 2019

"When you stop reading other people's quotes is when you start thinking for yourself and create your own"

ahealingEndoftherainbow22 June 17th, 2019

Don't wait, the time will never be right - napolean hill

teekay1 June 17th, 2019

"This too, shall pass"

IamTina June 21st, 2019

Molopop June 26th, 2019

Afa123 June 26th, 2019

"We are all broken that's how the light gets in."

--ernest hemingway
#7cupsinternship

Tigger76rty June 26th, 2019

https://images.app.goo.gl/eHjkUMXPT6p5d5reA

3Alawieh June 27th, 2019

Embrace yourself and live with pride.

Morfo66 July 1st, 2019

echoCircle3622 July 9th, 2019

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and acheving our mark"

-Michelangelo-

Tigger76rty July 13th, 2019

I wasnt looking for anything at all when i met you. Actually, i wasnt expecting to ever find you. But then i did, and that was it. I guess things just happened. I found you, then found myself liking you, loving you... It was simple. It was easy. And i think thats how all the great relationships start. You're not looking for anything, when suddenly you realize you really have found something....💕

Tigger76rty July 13th, 2019

Chapter 1:1 Beauregard strained under the effort of dragging such a large weight down the ever decreasing passageway. Eyes glowed in the shadows, then shrank back into the depths as if such a strange sight was an every day occurence in Old Pogo....

brightsmile18 July 13th, 2019

Valuing life is not weakness...and disregarding it is not strength.

-Mirage The Incredibles

Jael101 July 18th, 2019

My quote is free the nip (this just means be free be fun be happy be equal be proud and brave or you know freeing your nip you do you boo)

lyricalPillow74 July 19th, 2019

"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be."

BloomingRata July 27th, 2019

"There's no such thing as being lucky, you have to make your own luck in this world" - Wildboy

Withinscope July 28th, 2019

And tomorrow, the sun will rise

braveTalker56 July 29th, 2019

Amazing Quotes on this thread, i refer it for my everyday motivation

beyondlove July 30th, 2019

Happiness doesn't come from destination ,it's in the journey we do, happiness lies in between.

grace2021 July 30th, 2019

"You never know the true meaning of strength, until strong is all you can be"

LonelyExpat October 15th, 2019

@grace2021 ♥️♥️ love this

RoxyFantastic August 1st, 2019

Sometimes, in order for us to heal and help ourselves through a confrontational or emotionally painful event... we need to really feel it first. Think about it... remember the last time you had a good cry? And how good you felt when you were done?

Remember that emotional health is not the experience of being perpetually calm and happy all the time. It is the experience of allowing a range of emotions, both good and bad, and not getting too stuck on either one. Similarly, mental health and self-mastery is the ability to see, feel and experience a thought without responding to it. The response, or lack thereof, is the control zone.. it's where we acquire our inner power and in some cases... reclaim our lives.

You were not born to be perfect. You were not born to be happy all of the time. But if you can commit each day to doing the work of being fully human, feeling even when you are afraid, you can transcend in a way that is truly beautiful.

Be kind to yourself!

~~~ Roxy Fantastic

yes

Todfox August 1st, 2019

No I dont feel I'm being friends with

lilo30 August 3rd, 2019

Without falling down, you can't rise up.

warmheartedCar3694 August 12th, 2019

"Every story has a happy ending, if you're not happy, it's not you're end." A quote from a dove chocolate wrapper

Withinscope August 14th, 2019

Two things define you; your patience when you have nothing, your attitude when you have everything

Madaraismyspiritanimal August 17th, 2019

From the song RPG by Sekai no Owari:

There is nothing to fear cause we're no longer alone... Even is we're afraid, it's okay cause we're no longer alone

Hang in there everyone

helenaSolonge21 August 17th, 2019

Treat yo self.

-Parks and Recreation