Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Drink Water - Reminder πŸ’§

March 1st, 2021

Hello All. This will be an ongoing challenge self-care thread.

If you keep forgetting to drink water, here is how the Mindfulness community can help you.

_1673245389.image.png

Subscribe to this thread.

By Subscribing every time someone posts in the thread, you will get a notification as 'Drink Water - Reminder πŸ’§'

Come and Post here, every time you drink considerable amount of water OR when you complete your daily water quota
You can use this post as your water intake tracker or log. So you will know how much water you have had and how much more to go.

Of course, there are apps for that too. Using this forum can be more effective, as the apps are only seen by you, but here your progress will be shared with the community.

Give it a try!

Tag someone to remind them to drink water

Benefits of Drinking water

Calculate your daily water intake

HopefulBambi September 1st, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Invisible! :o But this post is making me a magician, as I'm going to make some water appear by going downstairs and pouring myself a glass. Thank you for the reminder! :)

tidyHickory3283 September 1st, 2022

@DonaldDraper

My bottle is right here!πŸ˜€

*shows bottle, opens it and drinks the water in it*

spongebob-drinking-water.gif

sheanemone September 19th, 2022

@tidyHickory3283

that king is chugging his water

cheers to this forum post existing

yourbuddy30 September 1st, 2022

@DonaldDraper That is so sweet of you to tag me....sure i will remember to drink water and keep a bottle right beside me

SparklingSeashells September 1st, 2022

@DonaldDraper

*Grabs the coffee* πŸ˜€

EmoHours17 September 1st, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Don't remind me of that one time I drank 5 bottles of water in like 2 seconds. That was a... fun day

JemmyX0X0 September 3rd, 2022

@DonaldDraper don't worry I'm hydrated as fudge 😎πŸ₯€

CommunityModFinn September 4th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

My bottle is always with me! πŸ˜„

September 3rd, 2022

Drink water for energy :)

@21themoon @CupidtheKingofLove @ForgottenPassword @Lolowise475 @MeowDarkChocolate @Rob581 @shyWatermelon4683 @SirenOfSerenity @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Whitewolf260997 @wontwakewontsleep

SirenOfSerenity September 3rd, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Hehe I got this notification as I'm drinking ice cold water πŸ’§ 🧊

shyWatermelon4683 September 4th, 2022

@DonaldDraper how did you know I didn't drink enough yesterday? 😁

purpleSea7109 September 5th, 2022

I Drank whole bottle of water.

Thank you 7 cups of tea.Xx

purpleSea7109 September 6th, 2022

I drank two small bottles of water today.Xx

Thanks again to everyone. Love you take care.Xx

You can chat with me anytime. Click on my name.Xx

September 16th, 2022

*collects rain water*

@Aaravi24 @beautifulalamort @brilliantTurtle89 @compassionateTree4567 @convivialOak4091 @CupidtheKingofLove @cyanPlatypus6370 @Deadtired22 @decisiveGrapes7858 @Drangonheart123 @dtanushree @DylanxYuzu @ElenaGeneris @emotionalTalker2260 @empowering11 @FighterArpi @Gemgem82 @Happy900 @HibernatingChestnut @HopefulBambi @Hyehyehye @iampapaya @imaginativeZebra4452 @IntoMyOwnNothingness @JavaSovereignx @Just4youthe1 @KingBurger2000 @lifeisnotagame7 @Marcolite @Munkeh @okeyyyy @OneErased @patientBeauty5060 @patientPlace @Perplexed1 @PoliteOcean @quietGrapes5738 @R13ose @RadiantBeam4675 @Rhea3 @Sapphire21moonlight @Sasher @SirenOfSerenity @StoicSteamStoker @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sweetPaper @sympatheticVillage3231 @tealBear2472 @TortueDesBois @Uniquiefaith55 @Winters12

dtanushree September 16th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

*Collects with Don*

SirenOfSerenity September 16th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

*noms rain water* my favorite, next to ocean water xD

dtanushree September 17th, 2022

@SirenOfSerenity

Oh we supposed to nom nom πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ™ˆπŸ™†πŸ™†

FighterArpi September 17th, 2022

Flicks that rainwater on 🌊🌊🌊🌊@DonaldDraper

CupidtheKingofLove September 17th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

*Collecting rain water* πŸšΏπŸ„πŸŠ

brilliantTurtle89 September 16th, 2022

I'm a turtle. Water is very important to me.

cyanPlatypus6370 September 19th, 2022

πŸ’§πŸ’§@brilliantTurtle89

I'm a platypus. πŸ’§Water'sπŸ’§ pretty important for me tooπŸ’§ :)

(πŸ’§πŸ’§More factual: I am a πŸ’§human beingπŸ’§. πŸ’§WaterπŸ’§ is essentialπŸ’§ to keep being aliveπŸ’§! I am so thankful I have cleanπŸ’§ drinkingπŸ’§ water!πŸ’§πŸ’§)

❀️ Platy

Some for youπŸ’§ πŸ’§ Some for youπŸ’§ πŸ’§ Two for you πŸ’§πŸ’§ and Two to share!πŸ’§πŸ’§

@cyanPlatypus6370

this Somehow reminded me of the where's my water Disney alligator game that was Present in everyone's childhood. anyone recall

throwback to 2010s

@brilliantTurtle89

love it so much.

keeping up with the testudines <3

hope your osmoregulation is working well and those nitrogenous wastes are being excreted nicely.

we stan the turtles guys

September 18th, 2022

Water was always my least favourite choice.

Since having a multipack of bottles always available at work the sugar free sodas and energy drinks are now second place when thirsty.

I’ve seen no benefits from the swap if I am honest but regardless I know ultimately it’s better for me.

Aspiring to a minimum intake I’m not quite there yet, who knows what the future holds so maybe one day.

Rainwater is extreme, I’m gonna stick to experimenting with the flavoured still, baby steps

@Perplexed1

I SO relate to this post

I am very skeptical about my water intake because it is Definitely way below the average healthy intake a sane and hydrated person would need.

that's partially why I get so many headaches

and that's also why I am subscribing to this forum without hesitation

before I become a shriveled little meat sack

@DonaldDraper

Stay Hydrated queensss

seasideAnn2259 September 19th, 2022

Yes! Drink lots of water. It feels so good. I'm also going to cut out alcohol because it's counterproductive.

TheAlchemist1111 September 19th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Thanks for sharing this post and reminding us to stay hydrated.

everyone who see this can freely @ my username and just bombard me with reminders to drink water

before I turn into a shriveled meat sack

September 22nd, 2022

@sheanemone drinkkkkk, you almost shriveled meat xD

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 24th, 2022

Time to sippysip some water! πŸ˜ƒ @sheanemone

September 24th, 2022

Drink water and be positive 🌊

@21themoon @Aaravi24 @CommunityModAnne @CreatingHappiness @CupidtheKingofLove @dapperJar8756 @Eatingpopcorns @ForgottenPassword @Fristo @Jasminerice @littleAcres8639 @Lolowise475 @MeowDarkChocolate @Orihara @Perplexed1 @RadiantBeam4675 @Rob581 @shyWatermelon4683 @SirenOfSerenity @SleepyShyCat @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @VioletWater @Whitewolf260997 @WingstoYou @wontwakewontsleep

SleepyShyCat September 24th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Lol...was just thinking why does my head hurt so much? I haven't had water yet today its almost 6pm 😳

Thanks! πŸ’–πŸ’§

WingstoYou September 24th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

I'm drinking chocolate milk right now, is that okay? xD

I also recently had regular water, sparkling water, orange juice and apple juice at some point.

SirenOfSerenity September 24th, 2022

@DonaldDraper A refreshing reminder πŸ˜ŒπŸ§ŠπŸ’§

October 1st, 2022

Dont be dry, give it another try :D

@AmyMir6 @beastandthebest @beautifulalamort @Beeisheretolisten23 @Blackhawk2021 @bouncyUnicorn7669 @CareFriend212 @caringUnicorns8226 @Char1otte @CommunitymodChristine @CommunityModEden @CommunityModFinn @CommunityModIris @CommunityModKay @CreatingHappiness @cristlecares @Dan76 @Dookietherookie @dtanushree @EmpathicSunshine22 @Estrellitaa @FighterArpi @Fristo @gloriousHeart31 @Goalsforlife @HappierThanEver123 @harsh89 @HelpfulDiamond @hk112 @hkhan7 @Kailan1 @kindSoul10 @Kiroki @kylie1715 @LadybugLove @LovelyLianah55 @MoEmad22 @Naclguy0 @Neverhadabowlcut @NiaMostMysterious @OrlandoK @PixieAngel01 @PollenBee @Professorxoxo @retrieved @scenicDreamer9474 @Shubhangi96 @SnowyLucifer09 @Sociablestrawberry2202 @Theothersideofyourmirror @theriverissinging @Universal @VaryingCloud @Wuffles121Experience @YourscuddlyBear

PollenBee October 1st, 2022

@DonaldDraper may i flex drinking 2 glasses of water 5minutes ago? πŸ’…πŸŒŠ

VaryingCloud October 1st, 2022

@DonaldDraper

I’ll have some chai β˜•οΈ

Before I reply!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 1st, 2022

@VaryingCloud

This was a nice try,

Okay, now bye! πŸ˜› (lol)

VaryingCloud October 1st, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou xD xD