Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eva’s Crazy Mind

justmeeva January 21st

i’ve wanted to make a forum post like that for quite a while now, but never brought myself to actually make it. here i will write up all sorts of thoughts and vents, everything i need to get off my mind. it’s not gonna be positive or motivational, not even close. i personally don’t recommend reading it just because it doesn’t help lol. you’re welcome to read, replies are okay, just be aware that it’s gonna be a pretty dark place. i don’t usually ask for help despite telling everybody to. idk why. i’m not a very good example of what’s right to do. TW just in case, not planning to go that far but who knows. 

i’m making myself this space because sometimes you can feel lonely while being surrounded by a million people and that’s nobody’s fault.

best wishes to you. ❤️

LoveMyMoonflowers March 11th

@justmeeva

🥺 i hope you’re safe and trying to be kind to you friend. 

justmeeva OP March 12th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

*sending hugs to you if okay* 🩷

LoveMyMoonflowers March 12th

@justmeeva

hugs <3 

EmmyMarie06 March 12th

hey girlie. just checking up on you. how you holding up?

justmeeva OP March 12th

@EmmyMarie06 

i’m fine, a few little setbacks but it’s fine. thank you ❤️

EmmyMarie06 March 12th

@justmeeva   I get it. "fine" is sometimes the only way to describe things. anything I can help with? honestly just dump a load on me please!!!

justmeeva OP March 12th

@EmmyMarie06 

it’s really really nice of you, i appreciate it so much, but i don’t think there’s anything you can do, sorry. just the mood’s kind of on the lower side i guess. i’ll be ‘able to’ keep myself busy for at least some time tho, i have quite some stuff i should do. but really, thank you <3

EmmyMarie06 March 12th

@justmeeva   oh ik that there's nothing I can do. but there are things I can say that might click in your mind. no 14 year old needs to feel like this. have fun with your stuff :)

justmeeva OP March 12th

*sigh*..

man i had already almost forgotten, i had already almost moved on, and then.. i get reminded again and i’m back to the start, back to remembering it all.

*sigh*..

justmeeva OP March 12th

to risk it and have a possibility of solving things or making everything worse, or to not risk it and keep it as it is, time passing, “too late” coming closer. 

hmm. 

justmeeva OP March 12th

tempting..

what if it fixes everything? but also, what if it ends everything? 

i  d  k. 

justmeeva OP March 12th

sometimes i wish i could stop caring so much about everything, even just for a day. but i can’t. 

justmeeva OP March 12th

things are looking a little *extra* impossible and overwhelming tonight. 

justmeeva OP March 12th

… mom almost saw something she shouldn’t have seen. that was way too close. *** you gotta be more careful eva. 

justmeeva OP March 13th

yet another thing i did *not* want to know. greattt..

unassumingEyes March 13th

@justmeeva *sits with eva*

justmeeva OP March 13th

@unassumingEyes 

*sits* <3

LoveMyMoonflowers March 13th

@justmeeva

thinking of you, my lovely friend. i miss you :') i’m so sorry i haven’t been on as much as i’d like to be… 😞 ni friend has been a busy bee, travelling around the city :') when i’m home i don’t seem the have the mental energy to reply to some tags especially the longer messages… :') so i’m sort of on a break. 💜 

i love you friend 💜 i’ll try to reply to your tags soon. 

justmeeva OP March 13th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

aww it’s completely okay nibuddy 🩷 i did notice you were a little away, i just hoped and hope you’re okay 🥺 i’ll wait for you, but take all your time alrighty? i love you too 💕

@justmeeva

awwe 🥺 :') just eva beanie being her vvv understanding self always. 💜 i appreciate you, and love you lots ✨ more ✨ 😎 lol 💜 

we’ve arrived home earlier today so i have some time to chill on cups 🥺

justmeeva OP March 13th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

*1h later although i planned to answer all this time but so many things kept me busy*

ni ni ni no no no. smh we’ve talked about this. it’s not possible to love an eva more than an eva can love a ni. how do you love more than endlessly? 🤨🥺 it may be a tie but more? nonono. /lh i swear despite how it might sound

@justmeeva

“it’s not possible to love an eva more than an eva can love a ni” 🥺 omg this entire post was so funny and adorable lol whyyy 🥺😭😂💜 hmm 🤔 we can have a tie then 💜 *gives you a trophy* 🏆✨

*the future* ⬇️

me sitting 🪑 trying to think of a way i can bypass our deal and win 🤔🤔🤔🤔 but you don’t know that 😎 shhhh it’s a secret ✨

i think just being loved by evabuddybeanie means so freaking much 🥺 and being loved endlessly? 🥺😭

and nuuu i don’t think there’s more than one of youu, there can’t be 💜 you’re unique 💜

justmeeva OP March 13th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

*out of words because crying of “awwhhh”* 🤧😭 *just hugs you because “awwhhh”* 😭🩷

@justmeeva 

🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭💕💕💕

justmeeva OP March 13th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

exactly my brain right now 😭🩷

justmeeva OP March 14th

cool.. thanks life. 

justmeeva OP March 14th

you really can’t let me have a single *** okay day huh. 

justmeeva OP March 14th

if nothing changes soon enough, it’s gonna be another fun night. 

unassumingEyes March 14th

@justmeeva *sits with eva and hopes brain is kind* 

justmeeva OP March 14th

i just found something i made a few months ago. it’s.. oof. 

justmeeva OP March 14th

*my brain having a debate right now*
 image_1710444062.png

justmeeva OP March 14th

to send it or to not. i’m really close to.. but i’m scared of what will happen next. 

i d k. 

justmeeva OP March 14th

ykw? *** it. what could possibly go wrong?

justmeeva OP March 14th

what if it was a mistake?

justmeeva OP March 14th

tw? 

suddenly, i seem to have to remind myself to breathe. (i’m freaking out.)

justmeeva OP March 14th

confusion. pure confusion. 

justmeeva OP March 14th

apparently, i was just wrong. but was i tho?

justmeeva OP March 14th

trying really hard not to snap and do something right now. 

justmeeva OP March 14th

it’s all pointless why am i here every *** thing reminds me of something that’s painful to remember and i can’t escape it when is it gonna finally *** stop

justmeeva OP March 14th

maybe i should just stay away from everyone forever, that could be a great idea